|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Death in Chapter three?
2. What did he drink from?
(a) A stream of water.
(b) A ladel.
(c) A coconut.
(d) A pool of cool water.
3. Why did Quat create chirping birds?
(a) To provide entertainment for men.
(b) To spread seeds across the earth.
(c) To wake the sleeping men.
(d) To raise the sun in the morning.
4. Who did Alatangana turn to for help with his children?
(b) The moon.
(c) Sa's wife.
(d) The sun.
5. Where did the story of Quat come from?
(a) The Easter Islands.
(d) The Bank Islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is to blame for death?
2. How many couples were formed from the first people created by Quat?
3. What did Quat make the first men from?
4. What was the animal made of?
5. What did Quat use to cut a hole in the Night?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)