|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the man wait for the raven to return?
(a) Six hours.
(b) A year.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Four days.
2. When did Quat begin thinking of creating man, animals and plants?
(a) When he was married.
(b) As he became an old man.
(c) After his mother died.
(d) As soon as he was born.
3. What type of god is the raven?
(a) A sad god.
(b) A lenient god.
(c) A wrathful god.
(d) A wiley god.
4. What did Quat use to cut a hole in the Night?
(a) A star.
(b) A piece of day.
(c) A red stone.
5. How many couples were formed from the first people created by Quat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the raven make more sheep?
2. Why did all of Alatangana's children speak different languages?
3. Who is Tangaro the Fool?
4. How did Sa feel about Alatangana's creations?
5. Where did the raven take the man when it returned?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)