|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a person hear when they are called to death?
(a) A Rattlesnake.
(b) A sharp whistle.
(c) A crow cry.
(d) The death rattle.
2. What did the raven bring when it returned?
(a) A rock and water.
(b) A turtle and a snake.
(c) Raspberries and heathberries.
(d) Blueberries and blackberries.
3. What animal did the raven create for the man to fear?
(a) A bear.
(b) A tiger.
(c) An alligator.
(d) A cat.
4. Why did the raven make more sheep?
(a) So the pea pod people could eat.
(b) Because the raven liked them.
(c) Because the man liked them.
(d) The raven did not make more sheep.
5. Who created the dawn?
(b) The Fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the raven use to create mountain sheep?
2. How many women were created by Quat?
3. What was different about six of Alatangana's children?
4. Who did the man think would also like the sheep?
5. What were nine of the brothers named after?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)