|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Major Chau lead Captain Kale?
(a) To a back room.
(b) To the officer's mess.
(c) To Wolff's quarters.
(d) To his bunk.
2. How long could Wolff's savings last him?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) A year.
3. Who spotted a large number of men approaching the perimeter behind Wolff's position?
(a) A remote drone.
(b) A spotter plane.
(c) A sentry in a tree.
(d) A passing school.
4. What was Wolff's position at Battalion?
(b) Artillery man.
(c) Supply officer.
(d) Intelligence officer.
5. What did Benet do after realizing the patron's feeling?
(a) He became obnoxious.
(b) He left.
(c) Sunk down in his seat.
(d) He laughed.
6. Where did Wolf go to college?
7. What didn't Wolff mind playing?
(a) The role of a good writer.
(b) The role of the smart one.
(c) The role of young tough soldier.
(d) The role of the gentleman.
8. What was Kale waiting for at Battalion?
(a) A permanent assignment.
(b) A transport to Saigon.
(c) His relief.
(d) To take command there.
9. What did Benet tell Wolff?
(a) That he would do fine without him.
(b) That ne needed to be brave.
(c) That he needed to be careful.
(d) That he would be there for him when his tour end.
10. Who was the former owner of the house when battalion set up according to Chapter 10?
(a) A local school board.
(b) A local war lord.
(c) A local priest.
(d) A local mandarin.
11. What event had just begun?
(a) The Christmas Offensive.
(b) The May Offensive.
(c) The Tet Offensive.
(d) The Januray Offensive.
12. Who was giving Wolff a send off party?
(a) The battalion officers.
(b) American soldiers.
(c) Local villagers.
(d) Vietnamese soldiers.
13. What did Wolff and Benet stop by?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A bar.
(c) the Battalion HQ.
(d) A carnival.
14. When does Chapter 7 open?
(a) January 31, 1966.
(b) January 31, 1967.
(c) January 31, 1969.
(d) January 31, 1968.
15. What did Wolff not follow up with?
(a) Moving in his own appartment.
(b) Marrying the woman he met in California.
(c) Moving in with his father.
(d) Enrolling in College in California.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Kale looking for to accomplish his task?
2. What did Wolff tell Benet he was?
3. Who did Landon want to visit?
4. What did Kale dance to?
5. What would have happened had Wolff re-enlisted?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)