|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the room Wolff got overlook?
(a) The damages done by the Tet Offensive.
(b) The air field.
(c) The American embassy.
(d) The shipyard.
2. What was Kale tasked with moving?
(b) A howitzer.
(d) A truck.
3. How many people live with Landon?
4. What did Benet tell Wolff?
(a) That he needed to be careful.
(b) That he would do fine without him.
(c) That ne needed to be brave.
(d) That he would be there for him when his tour end.
5. What did Kale imply Wolff have done?
(a) That he had failed in his assignment.
(b) That he had babied his troops.
(c) That he had been a coward.
(d) That he had taken poor care of his troops.
6. What was Kale's rank?
7. Who launched a blistering counter attack?
(a) Major Chau.
8. What image stuck in Wolff's mind?
(a) Feet of dead American soldiers sticking from the end of mats.
(b) Feet of dead American civilians sticking from the end of mats.
(c) Feet of dead children sticking from the end of mats.
(d) Feet of dead women sticking from the end of mats.
9. What was Landon's position?
(a) Military intelligence.
(d) Foreign service officer.
10. What did Kale dance to?
(a) Let it be.
(b) Love me tender.
(c) I'm sorry.
(d) All along the watchtower.
11. Who spotted a large number of men approaching the perimeter behind Wolff's position?
(a) A passing school.
(b) A sentry in a tree.
(c) A spotter plane.
(d) A remote drone.
12. What was Wolff fed on the party night?
(a) Cat meat.
(b) Badger meat.
(c) Cow meat.
(d) The dog he saved at the start of his tour.
13. What did Landon tell Wolff to keep?
(a) A china knife.
(b) A china bowl.
(c) A china vase.
(d) A china cup.
14. Where did Major Chau lead Captain Kale?
(a) To his bunk.
(b) To Wolff's quarters.
(c) To the officer's mess.
(d) To a back room.
15. What was Kale waiting for at Battalion?
(a) A permanent assignment.
(b) His relief.
(c) To take command there.
(d) A transport to Saigon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Benet do after realizing the patron's feeling?
2. Who was giving Wolff a send off party?
3. What did Wolff realize reflecting back on the event to follow?
4. Who did Landon want to visit?
5. When did Landon visit Wolff at his battalion?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)