|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Wolff travel to Oakland in Chapter 12?
(a) By boat.
(b) By plane.
(c) By car.
(d) By train.
2. When did Kale order the copter to pick up its load?
(a) From a road.
(b) From a field.
(c) From the center of the village.
(d) FRoma depot.
3. What did the room Wolff got overlook?
(a) The damages done by the Tet Offensive.
(b) The shipyard.
(c) The air field.
(d) The American embassy.
4. What did Wolff drag his feet about doing?
(a) Returning to San Fransisco.
(b) Returning to Washington.
(c) Returning to school.
(d) Returning to Vietnam.
5. What would have happened had Wolff re-enlisted?
(a) He would have been made a captain.
(b) He would have been made a major.
(c) He would have been made a Colonel.
(d) He would have been made a first Lieutenant..
6. When does Chapter 11 start?
(a) On Wolff's last week.
(b) On Wolff's last day.
(c) On Wolff's arrival to the U.S..
(d) On Wolff's last month.
7. What type of establishment did Wolff and Benet go to?
(a) An army base.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A cracker establishment.
(d) A Navy supply depot.
8. How long before Wolff's tour did Benet's tour end according to Chapter 9?
(a) A month.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 5 months.
9. What did Major Chau claim the person was?
(a) His wife.
(b) His niece.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His nephew.
10. What was Kale waiting for at Battalion?
(a) A permanent assignment.
(b) A transport to Saigon.
(c) His relief.
(d) To take command there.
11. What was Wolff's position at Battalion?
(a) Artillery man.
(b) Supply officer.
(d) Intelligence officer.
12. Why couldn't ground vehicles attack?
(a) There were no drivers.
(b) The VC blew the road to My Tho.
(c) They didn't have ammunition.
(d) The fuel lines were severed.
13. Who was coordinating with Wolff and Benet?
(a) Major La.
(b) Major Ho.
(c) Major Chau.
(d) Major Chi.
14. What did the establishment's patron not like?
(a) Black men.
(d) Anyone not in the Navy.
15. What did Kale ask everyone in the room after coming back?
(a) If they knew Miss Be was married.
(b) If they knew Miss Be was a prostitute.
(c) If they knew Miss Be was a guy.
(d) If they knew Miss Be was a VC.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Landon educated?
2. Where did Major Chau lead Captain Kale?
3. What didn't Wolff mind playing?
4. What did Kale dance to?
5. What was Kale looking for to accomplish his task?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)