|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what did Wolff accompany Macleod?
(a) Calls in the province.
(b) A meeting with a local NVA deserter.
(c) A meeting with a Colonel.
2. What were the NVA rumored to be?
(c) Good soldiers.
(d) Regular guys.
3. What was Wolff's unit composed of?
(a) American soldiers.
(b) Vietnamese soldiers.
(c) African american soldiers.
(d) White soldiers.
4. What blocked Tobias Wolff's truck?
5. What was Wolff known for having?
(a) A short temper.
(b) A commanding presence.
(c) A good right hook.
(d) A large apettite.
6. Who dispatched an adviser who got killed?
(a) A Colonel.
(b) A general.
(c) A Major.
(d) A captain.
7. What branch of the military did Wolff become an officer in?
(a) Air force.
(b) Armored Corp.
(d) Special Forces.
8. What was the province mainly composed of?
(b) Military bases.
9. What church was Wolff going to?
10. What were American soldiers forbidden to do?
(a) Talk to local women.
(b) Enter the city.
(c) Leave the are.
(d) Wear side arm.
11. How did Wolff fair in school according to Chapter 2?
(a) He flunked out.
(b) He got a Bachelor's degree.
(c) He got his high school diploma.
(d) He got a Master's degree.
12. After what did Wolff decide to reject the Delta assignment?
(a) Drinking Gin and Tonic.
(b) Reading a news article about the war.
(c) Talking to a chaplain.
(d) Talking to Benet.
13. Where did Wolff travel to after seeing his father?
(b) New York.
(c) San Fransisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
14. What was particular about what was under the place Wolff was sleeping in?
(a) The body was naked.
(b) Benet was dead.
(c) The pin had been pulled.
(d) The gun was empty.
15. Where was Wolff's father?
(a) In the Army.
(b) In rehab.
(c) In prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Wolff spend the night?
2. What did Wolff think during his special force training?
3. What writer admired by Wolff did a stint in the Army?
4. What were the soldiers doing that they were not suppose to be doing?
5. What is Benet's rank according to Chapter 1?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)