|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the soldiers kill their meal?
(a) With guns.
(b) With grenade.
(c) With their hands.
(d) With poles.
2. How did Macleod see Vietnam as?
(a) A place to redeem himself.
(b) A sun bath hell.
(c) A good way to pay his loans back.
(d) A good way to get practice.
3. What was Wolff writing?
(a) A thriller.
(b) A romance.
(c) A Science fiction movie.
(d) A procedurial book.
4. What did the soldiers eat?
(a) A Pig.
(c) A Deer.
(d) Military rations.
5. Where was Wolff's father?
(a) In rehab.
(b) In the Army.
(c) In prison.
6. Where did Wolff travel to after seeing his father?
(a) San Fransisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
7. What did Wolff volunteer for?
(a) The Navy Seals.
(b) The Airborne.
(c) The Tank Brigade.
(d) The Green Berets.
8. After what did Wolff decide to reject the Delta assignment?
(a) Reading a news article about the war.
(b) Talking to a chaplain.
(c) Drinking Gin and Tonic.
(d) Talking to Benet.
9. What did Fisher refuse?
(b) A fly back to the American base.
(c) To put his uniform back on.
(d) To marry a local girl.
10. What was the province mainly composed of?
(a) Military bases.
11. What did Wolff think of the incident?
(a) He was amused.
(b) He didn't care.
(c) He was terrified.
(d) He was unphased.
12. What did the commanders tell their soldiers they needed to do to make it home?
(a) Good hygene.
(b) Heavy armor.
(c) To do everything right.
13. Where did Wolff spend the night?
(a) On a pull out bed.
(b) On a couch.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) In a second bedroom.
14. Benet knew that he was the only one of these in the region.
(b) African American.
15. What did the sergeant try to cook before Wolff stopped him?
(a) A roting carcasse.
(b) A dead pig.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A human hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wolff and Benet do after church?
2. What writer admired by Wolff did a stint in the Army?
3. Where were the inhabitants of the area taken?
4. When did Wolff start calling himself a writer?
5. What were the soldiers doing that they were not suppose to be doing?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)