|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With shat did Macleod entrust Wolff?
(a) Talking in his name.
(b) Being is bodyguard.
(c) Interograting suspect.
(d) Treating minor injuries.
2. What was Fisher's rank?
3. What woke Wolff?
(a) An explosion.
(c) Someone shaking him.
(d) The silence.
4. What was Wolff known for having?
(a) A commanding presence.
(b) A large apettite.
(c) A short temper.
(d) A good right hook.
5. What blocked Tobias Wolff's truck?
6. What did the sergeant try to cook before Wolff stopped him?
(a) A human hand.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A roting carcasse.
(d) A dead pig.
7. Who did Fisher see dying?
(a) His Lieutenant.
(b) His General.
(c) His Captain.
(d) His Colonel.
8. Who dispatched an adviser who got killed?
(a) A Colonel.
(b) A general.
(c) A captain.
(d) A Major.
9. Where was Wolff's father?
(a) In prison.
(b) In rehab.
(c) In the Army.
10. What would Wolff never admit to?
(a) Feeling inadequate as a commander.
(b) Being bored.
(c) Being afraid.
(d) Wanting to go home.
11. What was particular about what was under the place Wolff was sleeping in?
(a) Benet was dead.
(b) The gun was empty.
(c) The body was naked.
(d) The pin had been pulled.
12. What jewelry did Wolff's father enjoy?
(a) Belts buckles.
13. What did the guys sing in the C-130?
(a) My Way.
(b) My Girl.
(c) Hey Jude.
14. What news did Wolff got from his fiancee?
(a) His mother was dead.
(b) She was going to come visit.
(c) She was pregnant.
(d) She was seeing someone else.
15. What was the biggest threat to Wolff's truck?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wolff's father tell his son in the card he sent him according to Chapter 6?
2. How did Macleod see Vietnam as?
3. What was Wolff wondering about his father's side of the family?
4. What was Wolff loading into?
5. What were the NVA rumored to be?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)