|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the soldiers doing that they were not suppose to be doing?
(a) Start fire.
(b) Discharge their weapon to hunt.
2. What could Wolff envision?
(a) His body coming back to the U.S.
(b) His father coming to Vietnam.
(c) His mother crying on his coffin.
(d) His head as a war trophy.
3. What were Soldiers?
4. What was Wolff's father's former profession?
(d) Plane designer.
5. Where did Macleod study according to Chapter 5?
(a) New York.
6. To what did Wolff accompany Macleod?
(b) Calls in the province.
(c) A meeting with a Colonel.
(d) A meeting with a local NVA deserter.
7. Where did Wolff rest his head on the ship?
(a) Against the mast.
(b) Against the engine.
(c) Against hte anchor.
(d) Against the propeller.
8. Who dispatched an adviser who got killed?
(a) A general.
(b) A captain.
(c) A Colonel.
(d) A Major.
9. What news did Wolff got from his fiancee?
(a) His mother was dead.
(b) She was pregnant.
(c) She was going to come visit.
(d) She was seeing someone else.
10. What did Macleod consider becoming?
(a) A small town physician.
(b) A veterinarian.
(c) A cardiologist.
(d) A surgeon.
11. What did Wolff think of the incident?
(a) He was amused.
(b) He was unphased.
(c) He didn't care.
(d) He was terrified.
12. What woke Wolff?
(a) Someone shaking him.
(b) The silence.
(c) An explosion.
13. What were the NVA rumored to be?
(a) Regular guys.
(b) Good soldiers.
14. What did Wolff question?
(a) If he wanted to reenlist.
(b) If he wanted to marry.
(c) Where he was in life.
(d) If he wanted to stay in Vietnam.
15. What was Wolff's peculiarity?
(a) He was short.
(b) He had an American uniform.
(c) He had a short machine gun.
(d) He was White.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Wolff wondering about his father's side of the family?
2. What did Wolff carry everywhere?
3. What did the guys sing in the C-130?
4. What blocked Tobias Wolff's truck?
5. How much did Wolff pay the sergeant to stop cooking what he captured?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)