|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: A Federal Offense.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Wolff writing?
(a) A thriller.
(b) A romance.
(c) A procedurial book.
(d) A Science fiction movie.
2. What did Wolff fantasize about?
(a) Being a general.
(b) Being dead.
(c) Being rescued by his father.
(d) Being back home with his girlfriend.
3. What did Fisher refuse?
(a) To marry a local girl.
(b) To put his uniform back on.
(c) A fly back to the American base.
4. Where did Wolff rest his head on the ship?
(a) Against the propeller.
(b) Against the engine.
(c) Against the mast.
(d) Against hte anchor.
5. What was the two-hour special of Bonanza for?
(a) The 4th of July.
(d) New Year's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Wolff's American unit?
2. How did Wolff fair in school according to Chapter 2?
3. Who did Fisher see dying?
4. What did Wolff's father tell his son in the card he sent him according to Chapter 6?
5. When did Wolff enroll in a Coast and Geodesic ship?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)