|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: A Federal Offense.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Wolff and Hoffman hang out in San Fransisco?
(a) In a club.
(b) In a military base.
(c) In a frat house.
(d) With the hippies.
2. What writer admired by Wolff did a stint in the Army?
(a) Tennessee Williams.
(b) Jack Kerouac.
(c) William Falukner.
(d) Eernest Hemingway.
3. To whom was Fisher dedicated?
(a) The NVA.
(b) The Army.
(c) The villagers.
(d) His comrade in arms.
4. Where was Wolff leaning in?
(a) A bed.
(b) A push push.
(c) A chair.
(d) A car.
5. What happened when the helicopter lifted off?
(a) The howitzer snapped free.
(b) It leaked fuel.
(c) It busted into flame.
(d) It was hit by a RPG.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Fisher see dying?
2. What was the province mainly composed of?
3. Where was Wolff's American unit?
4. What branch of the military did Wolff become an officer in?
5. What did Wolff see under where he was sleeping?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)