|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: A Federal Offense.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who could turn on Wolff?
(a) Vietnamese soldiers.
(b) Local villagers.
(c) City dwellers.
2. Where did Wolff spend the night?
(a) On a pull out bed.
(b) In a second bedroom.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) On a couch.
3. What woke Wolff?
(a) The silence.
(b) Someone shaking him.
(d) An explosion.
4. When did Wolff start calling himself a writer?
5. What did Wolff and Benet do after church?
(a) Return to their position on the front line.
(b) Go to the market.
(c) Go to base.
(d) Go to a bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did everyone fear?
2. Where did Macleod study according to Chapter 5?
3. Why did Wolff miss the ship one day?
4. Where did Wolff do basic military training?
5. What could Wolff envision?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)