|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: A Federal Offense.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Benet knew that he was the only one of these in the region.
(d) African American.
2. What were the NVA rumored to be?
(a) Good soldiers.
(b) Regular guys.
3. To what did Wolff accompany Macleod?
(a) A meeting with a Colonel.
(c) Calls in the province.
(d) A meeting with a local NVA deserter.
4. What was the Hoffman family's business?
5. Where did Wolff spend the night?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) In a second bedroom.
(c) On a couch.
(d) On a pull out bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the soldiers eat?
2. What did Wolff and Benet do after church?
3. Where did Wolff's unit set camp?
4. What could Wolff envision?
5. Where was Wolff's American unit?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)