|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wolff think during his special force training?
(a) That he was inadequate.
(b) That he had what it take to be a General.
(c) That he was special.
(d) That he was the strongest.
2. What was Wolff known for having?
(a) A short temper.
(b) A large apettite.
(c) A commanding presence.
(d) A good right hook.
3. What does Chapter 4 say there were many ways of?
(c) Leave Vietnam.
(d) Playing the black market.
4. What were Soldiers?
5. What was Wolff loading when he had his second close call?
(a) A he
(b) A gun crate.
(c) A truck.
(d) A howitzer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news did Wolff got from his fiancee?
2. What branch of the military did Wolff become an officer in?
3. What would Wolff never admit to?
4. What did the guys sing in the C-130?
5. To whom was Fisher dedicated?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)