|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Macleod consider becoming?
(a) A veterinarian.
(b) A surgeon.
(c) A small town physician.
(d) A cardiologist.
2. What could Wolff envision?
(a) His body coming back to the U.S.
(b) His head as a war trophy.
(c) His father coming to Vietnam.
(d) His mother crying on his coffin.
3. What news did Wolff got from his fiancee?
(a) His mother was dead.
(b) She was going to come visit.
(c) She was seeing someone else.
(d) She was pregnant.
4. What was Wolff's peculiarity?
(a) He was short.
(b) He had an American uniform.
(c) He had a short machine gun.
(d) He was White.
5. What did Wolff think of being shot at?
(a) It was his job.
(b) It wasn't a close call.
(c) It was nerve wracking.
(d) It was no big deal.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Air Force start bombing Vietnam?
2. When did Wolff enroll in a Coast and Geodesic ship?
3. How did Wolff fair in school according to Chapter 2?
4. What was Wolff's father's former profession?
5. Who assaulted Wolff one night?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)