|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Wolff miss the ship one day?
(a) He tried to get a job at a fishery.
(b) He got drunk.
(c) He went to college.
(d) He tried to rent a boat.
2. To whom was Fisher dedicated?
(a) The NVA.
(b) The Army.
(c) His comrade in arms.
(d) The villagers.
3. Where was the Vietnamese battalion to which was Wolff assigned located?
(a) My Tho.
4. What could Wolff envision?
(a) His father coming to Vietnam.
(b) His head as a war trophy.
(c) His mother crying on his coffin.
(d) His body coming back to the U.S.
5. Where did Wolff rest his head on the ship?
(a) Against the engine.
(b) Against the propeller.
(c) Against hte anchor.
(d) Against the mast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the NVA rumored to be?
2. What news did Wolff got from his fiancee?
3. What was the biggest threat to Wolff's truck?
4. When was Wolff's division ordered into the field according to Chapter 3?
5. Who could turn on Wolff?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)