|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The setting of "Scene three Act one" reads, "A broadshouldered room containing hugh fireplace facing a large big _____."
2. Who does the letter-writer want a picture of dancing and entertaining in "A Letter"?
(a) Paul and John.
(b) Bern and Ern.
(c) Phil and Hern.
(d) Billie and Mern.
3. Who is the bride to be in "Nicely Nicely Clive"?
4. What does the son always ask his father about in "Henry and Harry"?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His job.
(c) His life.
(d) His stumps.
5. In "Oxfam", the word "Ivan" is pronounced as what, according to "All Abord Speeching"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours a day are the workers working in "Scene three Act one"?
2. Who co-wrote "On Safairy With Whide Hunter" with John Lennon?
3. What is the "coloured man" eating as he dances by in "Neville Club"?
4. What does Lennon write is "handys when sailing" in "Liddypool"?
5. The author writes that 'there are how many of them, you know,' in "A letter"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the drawings in Lennon's book. What are they useful for?
2. What takes place in "On Safairy with the Whide Hunter"?
3. What becomes of Henry in "Henry and Harry"? What does he do at the end of the story?
4. Describe the plot of "The Famous Five through Woenow Abbey."
5. Describe the plot of the poem "I Wandered." Who is the narrator looking for?
6. What does Henry want in "Henry and Harry"? What happens in the beginning of this story?
7. What events take place in the short story "Sad Michael"?
8. What happens in the story "Victor Triumphs Again and Mrs. Weatherby Learns a Lesson"?
9. Who enters in "Scene three Act one"? What does this character do?
10. What is taking place in the opening of "Scene three Act one"?
This section contains 965 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)