|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the bride to be in "Nicely Nicely Clive"?
2. Who is the son in "Henry and Harry"?
3. In "Oxfam", the word "Ivan" is pronounced as what, according to "All Abord Speeching"?
4. In "Scene three Act one," a dog is quietly gnawing on what?
(a) A log.
(b) A cat.
(c) A baby.
(d) A pigmy.
5. What song is spoofed in the beginning of "On Safairy With Whide Hunter"?
(a) The End.
(b) Strawberry Fields Forever.
(c) The Lion Sleeps Tonight.
(d) I Want to Hold Your Hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the character going to meet initially in "I Wandered"?
2. The setting of "Scene three Act one" reads, "A broadshouldered room containing hugh fireplace facing a large big _____."
3. What kind of day is it, in "Nicely Nicely Clive"?
4. What does "he" "strab down" in "Alec Speaking"?
5. Who comes to see Michael in "Sad Michael"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What takes place in "On Safairy with the Whide Hunter"?
2. What does Lennon make fun of the most in his depictions from the book?
3. What are the selections "The Fingletoad Resort of Teddiviscious" and "Alec Speaking" about?
4. What is "The Moldy Moldy Man" about? In what person is this poem written?
5. What is the language like in "On this Churly Morn"?
6. What takes place in "Nicely Nicely Clive"? Why is it titled as such?
7. What is taking place in the opening of "Scene three Act one"?
8. What is the excerpt "A Letter" about?
9. What is left unexplained in "Henry and Harry"?
10. What are the major overriding themes which permeate the book? What subjects reappear?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)