|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song is spoofed in the beginning of "On Safairy With Whide Hunter"?
(a) Strawberry Fields Forever.
(b) I Want to Hold Your Hand.
(c) The End.
(d) The Lion Sleeps Tonight.
2. Michael can't speak because he is what?
(a) Dead and numb.
(b) Deed and guff.
(c) Deaf and dumb.
(d) Debb and duff.
3. What is the name of the band in "A Letter"?
(a) The Beatles.
(b) Billie and zee Wimmers.
(c) Berneese und zee Rippers.
(d) Bernie and zee Zimmers.
4. In the poem "Alec Speaking", Lennon writes that "He is putting it lithely when he says ___________."
(a) Mugle in the Bass.
(b) Jongle in the Brass.
(c) Quobble in the Grass.
(d) Kibble in the Glass.
5. What does "he" "strab down" in "Alec Speaking"?
6. What is Clive's last name in "Nicely Nicely Clive"?
7. Who is the bride to be in "Nicely Nicely Clive"?
8. Who is the letter signed from in "A Letter"?
9. In "Victor Triumps Again and Mrs. Weatherby Learns a Lesson," where are they holding a "Black Matt"?
(a) Victor's muscle.
(b) Victor's pad.
(c) Victor's shop.
(d) Victor's flat.
10. Jack overhears the pirate and crew planning a what on the captain in "Treasure Ivan"?
11. Whose photo looks down on the scene in "Scene three Act one"?
(a) Fernwihe Lee Montaque.
(b) Finqiest Lord Mortuary.
(c) John Lennon.
(d) Fieldimarcher Loud Montgammery.
12. Lennon writes in "All Abord Speeching," "Deep breathing is _____ for a dark voice."
(a) Nose hairy.
13. In "The Moldy Moldy Man", Lennon writes, "I'm such a humble" what?
14. In what way does Lennon construe the word "phonetically" in "All Abord Speeching"?
15. In "Halbut Returb", how long does the narrator say he's been waiting for Halbut to return from the wars?
(a) 14 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the men out on in "Scene three Act one"?
2. Number 2 of "All Abord Speeching" says "Sing you with ____ voice".
3. What are the ragged gathering of rags making in "Treasure Ivan"?
4. What does the "coloured woman" exclaim she's just eaten in "Scene three Act one"?
5. Who says, "Aint dat Elepoon Pill?" in "On Safairy With Whide Hunter"?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)