|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who never sleeps at Talk Hall in "Liddypool"?
(a) King Nitmought.
(b) Queen Anne.
(c) King Anne.
(d) King Arthur.
2. Who "jumb about and shoes" in "A Letter"?
3. What is the name of the band in "A Letter"?
(a) The Beatles.
(b) Billie and zee Wimmers.
(c) Bernie and zee Zimmers.
(d) Berneese und zee Rippers.
4. What does "he" "strab down" in "Alec Speaking"?
5. The character names in "Scene three Act one" are Fatty and what?
6. What college does Lennon refer to in the poem "Liddypool"?
7. The Blind Jew asks the pirate in "Treasure Ivan," "Where be the _____ you normally 'ave on your shoulder?"
8. Who "has put the Black Pot" on the "owld loon" in "Treasure Ivan"?
(b) Captaive Flint.
(c) Captain Frint.
9. In "A Suprise for Little Bobby", how old is Bobby?
10. The author writes that 'there are how many of them, you know,' in "A letter"?
11. Who "creep in unobtrugell with a siddy grip on his head" in "Treasure Ivan"?
(a) Lall Jack Wankins.
(b) Sam Jack Jankins.
(c) Small Jack Hawkins.
(d) Small Jack Dawkins.
12. Lennon writes of Michael, "(the little ____)".
13. Who is the bride to be in "Nicely Nicely Clive"?
14. What are the "irks" smoking in "Neville Club"?
15. What is Clive's last name in "Nicely Nicely Clive"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the letter signed from in "A Letter"?
2. In the first line of "I Remember Arnold", the narrator says, "I remember" whom?
3. In "Scene three Act one," a dog is quietly gnawing on what?
4. In "Oxfam", the word "Ivan" is pronounced as what, according to "All Abord Speeching"?
5. In the poem, "Deaf Ted, Danoota, (and me)," what is the name of the friend who they sometimes bring along?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)