|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There was no reason for Michael to be "___ that morning."
2. Who is the bride to be in "Nicely Nicely Clive"?
3. In "Oxfam", the word "Ivan" is pronounced as what, according to "All Abord Speeching"?
4. How is the word "Ivan" pronounced in "Caimbilge" in "All Abord Speeching"?
5. Lennon writes of Michael, "(the little ____)".
6. The Blind Jew asks the pirate in "Treasure Ivan," "Where be the _____ you normally 'ave on your shoulder?"
7. Lennon writes in "You Might Well Arsk", "Why were Prevelant ze _____, unt Docker Adenoid getting so friendly?"
8. In the first line of "I Remember Arnold", the narrator says, "I remember" whom?
(a) Jonny Giggles.
(b) Freddy Mays.
(c) Kakky Hargreaves.
(d) Gilly Hawkins.
9. Who "has put the Black Pot" on the "owld loon" in "Treasure Ivan"?
(a) Captaive Flint.
(d) Captain Frint.
10. How old does Jack turn out to be in "Treasure Ivan"?
11. In "A Letter," the writer asks why aren't there more what of their favorite band?
(a) Pictures and stories.
(c) Widgers and piddy.
(d) Pidgers and writty.
12. The author writes that 'there are how many of them, you know,' in "A letter"?
13. What is Clive's last name in "Nicely Nicely Clive"?
14. Who is the main character in "Treasure Ivan"?
(a) Long John Silver.
(b) Large John Saliver.
(c) Lon Jon Jover.
(d) On John Soviver.
15. What college does Lennon refer to in the poem "Liddypool"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Lennon construe the word "phonetically" in "All Abord Speeching"?
2. What old tradition is being revived in "Liddypool"?
3. In "Scene three Act one," a dog is quietly gnawing on what?
4. What are the men out on in "Scene three Act one"?
5. What does the "coloured woman" exclaim she's just eaten in "Scene three Act one"?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)