|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the character going to meet initially in "I Wandered"?
(a) Good Bernie King.
(b) Good Doris King.
(c) Good Doris Young.
(d) Good Bernie Shoe.
2. What does the "coloured woman" exclaim she's just eaten in "Scene three Act one"?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A tree.
(d) A bastard.
3. Who keeps "wogs" for poisonous snacks in "On Safairy With Whide Hunter"?
4. What are the "irks" smoking in "Neville Club"?
5. Whose photo looks down on the scene in "Scene three Act one"?
(a) Finqiest Lord Mortuary.
(b) Fernwihe Lee Montaque.
(c) John Lennon.
(d) Fieldimarcher Loud Montgammery.
6. What is the Squire's name in "Treasure Ivan"?
7. Who does the letter-writer want a picture of dancing and entertaining in "A Letter"?
(a) Paul and John.
(b) Bern and Ern.
(c) Billie and Mern.
(d) Phil and Hern.
8. In "The Moldy Moldy Man", Lennon writes, "I'm such a humble" what?
9. "On This Churly Morn" ends with the lines: "Remplenish thou thy cravie / With all that bodes within / Fall gather barge and davie / The ____ within a bin."
10. The poem "I Sat Belonely" takes place by a what?
11. Who is the main character in "Treasure Ivan"?
(a) Lon Jon Jover.
(b) On John Soviver.
(c) Long John Silver.
(d) Large John Saliver.
12. Who "creep in unobtrugell with a siddy grip on his head" in "Treasure Ivan"?
(a) Small Jack Dawkins.
(b) Lall Jack Wankins.
(c) Small Jack Hawkins.
(d) Sam Jack Jankins.
13. What old tradition is being revived in "Liddypool"?
(a) Judro Bathing.
(b) Nude Bathing.
(c) Gobble Smashing.
(d) Battle Waxing.
14. "I Wandered" begins, "On balmy sea and ____ schooners".
15. In "The Fingletoad Resort of Teddiviscious", how many "peodle wash I.T.B."?
(c) 9 1/2.
(d) 10 1/2.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one character in "Neville Club" grow in his sleep?
2. In what way does Lennon construe the word "phonetically" in "All Abord Speeching"?
3. How is the word "Ivan" pronounced in "Caimbilge" in "All Abord Speeching"?
4. Who "has put the Black Pot" on the "owld loon" in "Treasure Ivan"?
5. In "A Letter," the writer asks why aren't there more what of their favorite band?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)