|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Scene three Act one," one of the characters says to Fatty, "Yer all the same you rich fat ____".
2. Who is the letter signed from in "A Letter"?
3. Who is the son in "Henry and Harry"?
4. There was no reason for Michael to be "___ that morning."
5. Who never sleeps at Talk Hall in "Liddypool"?
(a) King Nitmought.
(b) Queen Anne.
(c) King Arthur.
(d) King Anne.
6. What kind of day is it, in "Nicely Nicely Clive"?
(a) Red lettuce day.
(b) Ron sorren day.
(c) Rown letter dray.
(d) Red letter day.
7. How many Jewish children surround Fatty to sing a hymn at the end of "Scene three Act one"?
8. Michael can't speak because he is what?
(a) Dead and numb.
(b) Debb and duff.
(c) Deed and guff.
(d) Deaf and dumb.
9. Which character from the story says, "Now what am I going to do with all my debb and duff books?"
10. In "A Suprise for Little Bobby", what does Bobby receive for his birthday?
(a) A card.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A hook.
(d) A candle.
11. What does "he" "strab down" in "Alec Speaking"?
12. In the final lines of "Alec Speaking," Lennon breaks rhyme, meter and nonsense words with the lines: "Onward, my friends to victory and glory / for the _____."
13. In the first line of "I Remember Arnold", the narrator says, "I remember" whom?
(a) Jonny Giggles.
(b) Gilly Hawkins.
(c) Freddy Mays.
(d) Kakky Hargreaves.
14. The characters in "Neville Club" are drugged and dancing with wild what?
15. Who is the bride to be in "Nicely Nicely Clive"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Moldy Moldy Man", Lennon writes, "I'm such a humble" what?
2. Who co-wrote "On Safairy With Whide Hunter" with John Lennon?
3. In "Oxfam", the word "Ivan" is pronounced as what, according to "All Abord Speeching"?
4. Who is getting married in "Nicely Nicely Clive"?
5. What is the business the father wants to pass on to his son in "Henry and Harry"?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)