|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "I Wandered" begins, "On balmy sea and ____ schooners".
2. Where does the union leader accuse Fatty of going for holidays?
3. Lennon writes of Michael, "(the little ____)".
4. There was no reason for Michael to be "___ that morning."
5. Who is getting married in "Nicely Nicely Clive"?
6. In "All Abord Speeching," Lennon writes that many "peoble" express great height with what word?
7. The character names in "Scene three Act one" are Fatty and what?
8. In the poem "Alec Speaking", Lennon writes that "He is putting it lithely when he says ___________."
(a) Jongle in the Brass.
(b) Quobble in the Grass.
(c) Kibble in the Glass.
(d) Mugle in the Bass.
9. What does the "owld loon" jump out calling himself in "Treasure Ivan"?
(a) Strew Muff.
(b) Stan Frun.
(c) Sten Gunn.
(d) Sten Grum.
10. Lennon writes in "You Might Well Arsk", "Why is the Duck of Endicalvert a sailing mit ______?"
(a) Enda Small.
(b) Roga Fegs.
(c) Udda Fogs.
(d) Olga Stall.
11. Who says, "Aint dat Elepoon Pill?" in "On Safairy With Whide Hunter"?
(a) Wipe Harrison.
(b) Wipe Hudnose.
(c) Will Hognose.
(d) White Hillson.
12. In "Halbut Returb", how long does the narrator say he's been waiting for Halbut to return from the wars?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 14 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 10 years.
13. What are the men out on in "Scene three Act one"?
14. What kind of day is it, in "Nicely Nicely Clive"?
(a) Red lettuce day.
(b) Red letter day.
(c) Ron sorren day.
(d) Rown letter dray.
15. How many hours a day are the workers working in "Scene three Act one"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main character in "Treasure Ivan"?
2. What is singing in "I Sat Belonely"?
3. In "A Suprise for Little Bobby", how old is Bobby?
4. Whose photo looks down on the scene in "Scene three Act one"?
5. Which character from the story says, "Now what am I going to do with all my debb and duff books?"
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)