|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The famous five tell the person getting off the train, "We're the famous fire by _____ Bladder."
2. Who does the voice come from on Dave's way to work?
(a) "A lost conductor."
(b) "The woman beside him."
(d) "A coloured conductor."
3. Randolf notes, "All of a ______ there was amerry timble on the door."
4. Who do the famous five notice getting off the train?
(a) A mysterious stranger.
(b) A fairy nymph.
(c) A beautiful woman.
(d) A fairy godmother.
5. What does Dave have in "Partly Dave"?
(a) A mission in life.
(b) A golden hat.
(c) A flower.
(d) A wife that sings.
6. On what kind of islands are the famous five plotting adventures?
7. Who says, "Anything you say may be used in Everton against you"?
8. Lennon writes in "The Wrestling Dog", "But who would fight this wondrous beast? I wouldn't for a______."
(a) Kick off.
9. In "No Flies on Frank," he tells his wife, "I must ______ this trial alone."
10. What is Frank's father's name in "No Flies on Frank"?
11. What do Randolf's friends say when they enter?
(a) "Hiddy Grimbel Randoob."
(b) "Haddy Briffmus Randolf."
(c) "Happy Birfday Binbob."
(d) "Haddy Grimmble, Randoob."
12. What does Randolf continue putting up in "Raldolf's Party"?
13. What happens to Frank's wife in "No Flies on Frank"?
(a) Her son kills her.
(b) Frank kills her.
(c) She kills herself.
(d) Her mother kills her.
14. Randolf has a big what on his face in "Randolf's Party"?
15. "The Wrestling Dog" begins, "One upon a ____ in a far off distant land."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Randolf get from his dad "who did not live there"?
2. Whose name is listed first in the famous five story?
3. What kind of salesman is Dave referred to as?
4. In "No Flies on Frank," Frank leaps into the bathroom with an agility that defies what?
5. Who quickly fries the old crypt together in the famous five?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)