|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave have in "Partly Dave"?
(a) A golden hat.
(b) A wife that sings.
(c) A flower.
(d) A mission in life.
2. Where are the famous five told not to go?
(a) Woenow Abbey Hill.
(b) Black widow pond.
(c) Willow Street.
(d) Wondon Town.
3. Who springs atop the old crypt among the famous five?
4. The famous five tell the person getting off the train, "We're the famous fire by _____ Bladder."
5. How does Lennon write the word "gazing" in the famous five story?
6. What does Lennon write is going to happen to Nigel in "Good Dog Nigel"?
(a) He's going to get neutered.
(b) He's going to the cat park.
(c) They're putting him to sleep.
(d) He's going to the vet.
7. How does the Sir say the woman will look once her tooth is removed in "At the Denis"?
(a) "Thrity years junglee."
(b) "Thirdy jeer yunger."
(c) "Thirty years jungle."
(d) "Firty yrs jungle."
8. The story of the famous five is in what alley?
9. In "No Flies on Frank," he tells his wife, "I must ______ this trial alone."
10. What does Randolf hang in "Randolf's Party"?
(a) Muzzle toe.
(c) Mizzle soe.
11. Who asks, "Wart is the secrete of Woebeat Dobby?"
12. How does Lennon spell "perhaps" in "At the Denis"?
13. Who is the Mayor in "The Wrestling Dog"?
14. What kind of salesman is Dave referred to as?
15. On what kind of islands are the famous five plotting adventures?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is Frank's wife's birthday in "No Flies on Frank." How old is she?
2. What does Frank gain in "No Flies on Frank"?
3. How is the growth on Eric's head described in "The Fat Growth on Eric Hearble"?
4. What does Frank refer to his mother-in-law as in "No Flies on Frank"?
5. In the last line of "Randolf's Party," Lennon writes, "They killed him you know, at least he didn't die ____ did he?"
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)