|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who springs atop the old crypt among the famous five?
2. On what kind of islands are the famous five plotting adventures?
3. How does Randolf log in "Randolf's Party"?
4. What time is it in "Randolf's Party"?
5. Nigel is referred to as "our little ____ friend" in "Good Dog Nigel."
6. The story of the famous five is in what alley?
7. Who is NOT one of Randolf's pals in "Randolf's Party"?
8. Who does the voice come from on Dave's way to work?
(a) "A lost conductor."
(b) "A coloured conductor."
(c) "The woman beside him."
9. Who is sometimes used as a performer on the island in "The Wrestling Dog"?
(a) A pianist.
(b) A midget.
(c) A dwarf.
(d) A god.
10. Lennon writes in "The Wrestling Dog", "But who would fight this wondrous beast? I wouldn't for a______."
(b) Kick off.
11. In "The Fat Growth on Eric Hearble", what does Eric say upon waking up?
(a) "Oi vey."
(b) "Oh crumb."
(c) "I'm Eric Hearble."
(d) "Oh no."
12. Over breakfast Dave would say, "I am partly Dave", which would unnerve who?
13. What is the famous five's uncle's name?
14. In "No Flies on Frank," Frank leaps into the bathroom with an agility that defies what?
15. The Madam in "At the Denis" says "Sir I am no _____, pull out all my stumps."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frank's wife's name in "No Flies on Frank"?
2. What kind of boots does the famous five's uncle wear?
3. Dave has the gift of the what?
4. How does Eric carry on in "The Fat Growth on Eric Hearble"?
5. Randolf's friends "all ____ on him."
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)