|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lennon write the word "gazing" in the famous five story?
2. What does Frank's mother-in-law not offer him that has him upset in "No Flies on Frank"?
3. Who quickly fries the old crypt together in the famous five?
4. Where do Randolf's friends hit him?
(a) On the knee.
(b) In his heart.
(c) On the head.
(d) On the chest.
5. Randolf has a big what on his face in "Randolf's Party"?
6. What does Dave have in "Partly Dave"?
(a) A flower.
(b) A wife that sings.
(c) A golden hat.
(d) A mission in life.
7. Who is the Mayor in "The Wrestling Dog"?
8. The famous five "talked Craig and ____ into foing the dirty worj."
9. In "No Flies on Frank," he says, "What grate qualmsy hath taken me thus into such a fatty______."
10. Who springs atop the old crypt among the famous five?
11. What is Frank's wife's name in "No Flies on Frank"?
12. Sir says in "At the Denis," "Everydobby knows there are _____ decisives."
13. Randolf says, "I can't understan this being so _____ on the one day of the year."
14. The story of the famous five is in what alley?
15. Randolf says that on this day one "would surely ____ a pal or two."
(a) Hope for.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what kind of cottage does the famous five's uncle live?
2. In "No Flies on Frank," he tells his wife, "I must ______ this trial alone."
3. On what kind of islands are the famous five plotting adventures?
4. Dave leaps off the bus like a burning what in "Partly Dave"?
5. Who fires Eric Hearble in "The Fat Growth on Eric Hearble"?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)