|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 31-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Randolf notes, "All of a ______ there was amerry timble on the door."
2. In the poem, "Deaf Ted, Danoota, (and me)," what is the name of the friend who they sometimes bring along?
3. What does Frank gain in "No Flies on Frank"?
(a) Twelve pounds heavier.
(b) Twelve inches more tall heavy.
(c) Twelve inches more fat.
(d) Twelve inches taller.
4. In the final lines of "Alec Speaking," Lennon breaks rhyme, meter and nonsense words with the lines: "Onward, my friends to victory and glory / for the _____."
5. It is Frank's wife's birthday in "No Flies on Frank." How old is she?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sir says in "At the Denis," "Everydobby knows there are _____ decisives."
2. What does Lennon write is going to happen to Nigel in "Good Dog Nigel"?
3. "I Wandered" begins, "On balmy sea and ____ schooners".
4. What kind of day is it, in "Nicely Nicely Clive"?
5. Lennon writes in "You Might Well Arsk", "Why is the Duck of Endicalvert a sailing mit ______?"
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)