1. What does Dave have in "Partly Dave"?
(a) A mission in life.
(b) A flower.
(c) A wife that sings.
(d) A golden hat.
2. From the first excerpt the text reads, "'I'm partly Dave he would _____in the morning which was half the battle."
3. Over breakfast Dave would say, "I am partly Dave", which would unnerve who?
4. What does Dave hear the voice say on his way to work in "Partly Dave"?
(a) "I hear you Dave."
(b) "Get off the bus Dave."
(c) "Your in a rut Dave."
(d) "Where's Mary?"
5. Who does the voice come from on Dave's way to work?
(b) "A lost conductor."
(c) "The woman beside him."
(d) "A coloured conductor."
6. What kind of salesman is Dave referred to as?
7. Dave has the gift of the what?
This section contains 3,275 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)