|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is "the Graham" damaged?
(a) No one knows.
(b) A neighbor kid hit it.
(c) Ralph polishes too hard.
(d) Ralph scrapes the fender.
2. What parade did Ralph compete in one year?
(a) The Easter Day parade.
(b) The Christmas Day parade.
(c) The Rose Bowl parade.
(d) The Thanksgiving Day parade.
3. To whom does Ralph repeat the sensational joke he heard at the family gathering?
(c) His brother.
4. What is a tax assessor?
(a) An official who evaluates tax owed.
(b) An official who holds auctions.
(c) An official who collects taxes.
(d) An official who repossesses items.
5. How does Ralph feel about Miss Bryfogel?
(a) He does not think about her.
(b) He cannot stand her.
(c) He is madly in love with her.
(d) He feels she is too strict as a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph learn about the contests at the Orpheum?
2. According to Ralph, what shapes a kid's life and determines his future as an adult?
3. In the Midwest, Ralph says that storytelling revolved around:
4. What does each woman receive during Doppler's newest promotion?
5. What is so special about the contests at the Orpheum?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)