|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph feel when he watches halftime shows on televised football games?
(a) An old, dull itch.
(b) A dislike for Wilbur's whistle.
(c) A desire to play in the band.
(d) A desire to play football.
2. What did Ralph learn about life, commercialism, and capitalism?
(a) It is all about supply and demand.
(b) It is all about being able to choose your own candy.
(c) It is all about being an adult.
(d) It is all about having options.
3. Why is Ralph searching for a book in his parents' room?
(a) He wants to read adult books now.
(b) He wants to show his parents how grown up he is.
(c) He needs a book to give as a present.
(d) He needs a book for a book report.
4. Someone who spends their Saturdays looking for a good deal is called:
(a) The Old Man.
(b) A friendly fella.
(c) A bargain hunter.
(d) A used-car nut.
5. What does Kissel's creation eventually do?
(a) It lit his shirt on fire.
(b) Tilt the floor of his neighbor's house downward.
(c) Nothing, he couldn't manage to light it.
(d) Tilt his house's floor downward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flick accuse Ralph of having when they are speaking about the drink Ralph wants?
2. What did Ralph call the summer that his father had a problem with his show?
3. What causes a riot at the Orpheum?
4. What's the first purchase a kid usually makes in life?
5. What is a "capper"?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)