|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-24, Flick Baits the Hook and Wilbur Duckworth and His Magic Baton.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Ralph retells the joke he heard at his family gathering to another kid?
(a) They start fighting.
(b) They laugh heartily.
(c) They start making up other jokes.
(d) They do not get the joke.
2. What is a crappie?
(a) A fish.
(b) A deer.
(c) A dog.
(d) A bird.
3. What's the first purchase a kid usually makes in life?
(d) Baseball cards.
4. How did the "major award" get broken?
(a) It was knocked over when someone was watering plants.
(b) It broke when someone changed the light bulb.
(c) It was dropped while being moved to the front window.
(d) It fell while being cleaned.
5. Who pays for "the Graham's" damages?
(a) The lot owner.
(b) The Old Man.
(c) Friendly Fred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What paralyzes Ralph with fear at the top of the "special kid thing"?
2. What color is the light of Truth?
3. How would you best describe Ralph's emotions in Chapter 4?
4. What did Ralph call the summer that his father had a problem with his show?
5. What does the author tell his mother caused the cut he received while playing with his new toy in Chapter 2?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)