|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-24, Flick Baits the Hook and Wilbur Duckworth and His Magic Baton.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ralph's father win the "major award"?
(a) By bowling.
(b) By doing a crossword puzzle.
(c) By playing sports trivia.
(d) By fishing.
2. What does Ralph do to Grover Dill?
(a) He starts throwing snowballs at him.
(b) He starts laughing at him.
(c) He starts pummeling him.
(d) He starts running away from him.
3. What were Ralph and his brother doing when Grover Dill came out of nowhere during their childhood?
(a) Playing baseball.
(b) Playing football.
(c) Playing kick the can.
(d) Playing soccer.
4. What does Ralph's father do when he figures out what the "major award" is?
(a) He puts it in the front window.
(b) He throws it away.
(c) He gives it to Ralph.
(d) He finishes dinner.
5. What does Ralph want Flick to make him to drink?
(a) A Bloody Charlie.
(b) A Bloody Sandy.
(c) A Bloody Mary.
(d) A Bloody Tom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What goes wrong during one of the summer shows put on by Ralph's father?
2. What does Santa tell the author about the present he wants?
3. What is the name of Ralph's father throughout the book?
4. What does the joke teller do at Ralph's family gathering?
5. What is a crappie?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)