|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, I Poke at an Old Wound and The Endless Streetcar Ride into the Night, and the Tinfoil Noose.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lady at the Automat had a button that read:
(a) Made in the USA.
(b) Eat Vegetarian.
(c) Disarm the Army.
(d) Disarm the Toy Industry.
2. What is the Asp?
(a) A mysterious character on a radio show.
(b) The narrator of a radio show.
(c) The name of the neighbor's dog.
(d) A bug.
3. The author believes children and parents were tougher back then, proven by the way:
(a) The kids always went to school in harsh weather.
(b) The kids always worked on the farms.
(c) The kids never complained about supper.
(d) The kids always did chores outside.
4. How does Ralph behave on the blind date?
(a) He talks incessantly.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is making everyone laugh.
(d) He is quiet.
5. How can kids figure out the secret message on the radio show?
(a) By knowing a secret language.
(b) By using a special decoder pin.
(c) By listening to the program every day.
(d) By sending in a postcard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the tavern owner?
2. The main character grew up in Hohman, but now lives in:
3. Who is Sandy?
4. What club does Ralph so badly want to join?
5. What does Ralph's first secret message say?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)