|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, Flick Offers Me Hard Liquor and Hairy Gertz and the Forty-Seven Crappies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What teacher makes the class write a theme on Christmas in Chapter 2?
(a) Miss Flick.
(b) Miss Bryfofel.
(c) Miss Bodkin.
(d) Miss Parker.
2. The author believes children and parents were tougher back then, proven by the way:
(a) The kids always went to school in harsh weather.
(b) The kids always worked on the farms.
(c) The kids always did chores outside.
(d) The kids never complained about supper.
3. What best friend of Ralph is introduced in Chapter 6?
(d) Junie Jo Prewitt.
4. What is the relationship between Ralph and Flick?
(a) They were on the same bowling team.
(b) They were good friends during their childhood.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They went to the same college.
5. Who was the childhood hero displayed in a full-color ad in the back of a magazine in Chapter 2?
(a) Red Ryder.
(b) Davy Crockett.
(c) Black Bart.
(d) John Wayne.
Short Answer Questions
1. How would you best describe Ralph's emotions in Chapter 4?
2. Who is Sandy?
3. How does Ralph describe "the rest of us?"
4. What is the name of Ralph's father throughout the book?
5. What did Ralph promise to do if he was allowed to go on the expedition in Chapter 8?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)