|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, Flick Offers Me Hard Liquor and Hairy Gertz and the Forty-Seven Crappies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Ralph's date behaving?
(a) She is shy.
(b) She is laughing at all of Ralph's jokes.
(c) She is not saying anything.
(d) She talks incessantly.
2. The main character grew up in Hohman, but now lives in:
(b) New York.
(c) New England.
3. What best friend of Ralph is introduced in Chapter 6?
(a) Junie Jo Prewitt.
4. The author believes children and parents were tougher back then, proven by the way:
(a) The kids never complained about supper.
(b) The kids always went to school in harsh weather.
(c) The kids always worked on the farms.
(d) The kids always did chores outside.
5. Why is Ralph's sporting choice so unusual?
(a) He lives, breathes, and dreams the sport, but he is not very good.
(b) He lives, breathes, and dreams the sport, but his mother does not let him participate.
(c) He lives, breathes, and dreams the sport but never gets the chance to participate.
(d) He lives, breathes, and dreams the sport, but his father does not let him participate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ralph's term for prime ministers, presidents, cabinet members, and stars?
2. Why is Ralph disappointed when he finally figures out what the secret message reads?
3. What is the last present opened on Christmas Day in Chapter 2?
4. Cedar Lake is best described as:
5. How did the article's author get to the tavern the first time?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)