|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16, Flick Displays a Petty Jealous Streak and Ludlow Kissel and the Dago Bomb that Struck Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Ralph when he had his first "searchlight" moment?
2. Why did Ralph get sick after the incident with Grover Dill?
(a) He was sick with guilt, shame, and fear.
(b) He caught a cold from being out in the snow.
(c) He had soap in his mouth from the cussing.
(d) He ate too much at dinner.
3. Who was on hand to help celebrate the "major award"?
(a) Friends and neighbors.
(b) Extended family members.
(c) Ralph's schoolmates.
(d) Just the Parkers.
4. What Christmas present does the main character want more than anything during his childhood?
(a) Official Red Ryder lasso.
(b) Official Red Ryder wagon.
(c) Official Red Ryder cowboy hat.
(d) Official Red Ryder air rifle.
5. What does Ralph call Flick's jukebox?
(c) Pop Art.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ralph call the summer that his father had a problem with his show?
2. Why was Ralph on a blind date?
3. What does Ralph's father bring home each year from the summer job?
4. Who breaks the "major award"?
5. How does everyone travel during the blind date?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)