|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16, Flick Displays a Petty Jealous Streak and Ludlow Kissel and the Dago Bomb that Struck Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who breaks the "major award"?
(a) Ralph's mother.
(b) Ralph's father.
(d) Ralph's friend.
2. How does Ralph behave on the blind date?
(a) He is making everyone laugh.
(b) He is quiet.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He talks incessantly.
3. How do Ralph's parents fight about the "major award"?
(a) They stop eating dinner together.
(b) They have Ralph choose sides.
(c) They yell at each other.
(d) They each open or close the curtain to show off or hide the "major award."
4. What did Ralph call the summer that his father had a problem with his show?
(a) The year the furnace struck back.
(b) The year the Roman candle struck back.
(c) The year the pinwheel struck back.
(d) The year the BBQ struck back.
5. Ralph thinks there are several moments in a person's life when:
(a) Everyone has the ability to become an Official Person.
(b) The cosmic searchlight of Truth shines upon them.
(c) Everyone is meant to be part of "The Rest of Us."
(d) The cosmic searchlight of Humor shines upon them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Ralph's date behaving?
2. Who was the childhood hero displayed in a full-color ad in the back of a magazine in Chapter 2?
3. What does Ralph's father bring home each year from the summer job?
4. Because of the Great Depression, people are in need of:
5. What does Ralph's father do to cap off his crowd-pleasing summer show?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)