Chapter 1, Meet Flick the Friendly Bartender
1. Hohman, Indiana is described as being:
(a) A simple Midwestern town filled with mills, plants, and freight yards.
(b) A West coast town filled with taverns and shops.
(c) An East coast town filled with mills, plants, and freight yards.
(d) A busy Midwestern town filled with taverns and shops.
2. Who is the main character?
(a) Red Ryder.
(b) The Old Man.
3. The main character said that people in Hohman never go there but mostly want:
(a) Never to leave.
(b) To have many children.
(c) To leave.
(d) To have their own business.
4. What is the name of the tavern owner?
(d) The Old Man.
5. The main character grew up in Hohman, but now lives in:
(c) New England.
(d) New York.
6. Who is the author of the article titled "The Return of the Native to the Indiana Mill Town"?
(b) Miss Bryfogel.
(c) Grover Dill.
This section contains 4,943 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)