|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vanessa think about Conner?
(a) She thinks he is kind.
(b) She thinks Tony is cuter.
(c) She thinks he is evil.
(d) She thinks he is gorgeous.
2. Why does Tony think patients begin short-lived relationships with each other?
(a) They want to feel loved and needed.
(b) They are bored.
(c) They do it because it is taboo.
(d) They have things in common.
3. Who raped Tony?
(a) His mother's ex-boyfriend.
(b) His school teacher.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
4. What does Conner reveal about his relationships?
(a) They were about sex.
(b) They were about lack of caring and compassion.
(c) They were about feeling cool.
(d) They were about having things paid for.
5. In Chapter Nineteen, who is Conner seeing ?
(b) Dr. Starr.
(c) Dr. Boston.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Conner's twin sister?
2. In Chapter Eight, what does Tony think of Dr. Boston?
3. Who always dressed Conner and made sure he looked his best?
4. Who was supplying Todd with drugs?
5. Who is Tony thinking about in Chapter Fourteen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Conner think about when he achieves Level Three?
2. What did Vanessa's father give her for Christmas?
3. Why does Tony finally see his father after eight years?
4. Who is Paul and how does he assist Vanessa in Chapter Six?
5. How does Conner view Dr. Boston?
6. Why is Conner in Aspen Springs psychiatric hospital?
7. Why does Conner think he might be able to use Stephanie?
8. In Chapter Eight, how does Tony describe the other kids in group therapy?
9. How are Conner and his twin sister, Cara, different?
10. What happened to Tony eight years earlier?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)