|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called 911 after Vanessa attempted suicide?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her brother.
2. How does Dr. Boston react to Stanley's question?
(a) She ignores him.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She scolds him.
(d) She turns white.
3. Who pays for Tony to stay at Aspen Springs?
(a) His mother.
(c) Vanessa's grandmother.
(d) His father.
4. In Chapter Fifty-four, how does Vanessa feel about Paul as he hands medication to her?
(a) Grateful for the help.
(b) Raped by his eyes.
(c) Scared he will hurt her.
(d) Attracted to him.
5. Who always dressed Conner and made sure he looked his best?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(d) His girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Conner say he wants to see in Chapter Forty?
2. Who begins to fight while the police are searching Aspen Springs?
3. Who was Conner's nanny?
4. In Chapter Eight, what does Tony think of Dr. Boston?
5. Who is staying in the room across from Tony?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Vanessa and her brother living with their grandmother?
2. What do Tony and Conner think about Vanessa in Chapter Twenty-six?
3. How do Conner's parents behave during their visit?
4. What does Conner think about when he achieves Level Three?
5. What does Tony realize about his friendship with Vanessa?
6. What did Vanessa's father give her for Christmas?
7. What happened to Tony eight years earlier?
8. What happened to Tony's friend Phillip?
9. In Chapter Eight, how does Tony describe the other kids in group therapy?
10. Who is Paul and how does he assist Vanessa in Chapter Six?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)