|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tony thinking about in Chapter Fourteen?
2. What drug did Tony use to attempt suicide?
3. Who comes to visit Vanessa in Chapter Eighteen?
(a) Her ex-boyfriend.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her brother.
4. What did Phillip do for a living?
(a) He was a librarian.
(b) He was a college professor.
(c) He was on disability.
(d) He was a basketball coach.
5. In Chapter Nine, where is Vanessa?
(a) Individual counseling.
(b) Adventure camp.
(c) In the commons room.
(d) Group therapy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Conner's mother complaining about when she sees him on visitation day?
2. Who does Vanessa befriend in Chapter Nine?
3. In Chapter Seven, who arrives in Conner's room to see if he is settled in?
4. What does Dr. Starr ask Vanessa when they meet with her grandmother?
5. Who does Dr. Starr want to talk to Conner about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Conner think about when he achieves Level Three?
2. How does Conner feel about Emily confessing their love to the authorities?
3. How does Conner learn about the drug bust?
4. What does Tony do about the fresh cuts he notices on Vanessa during church?
5. What did Vanessa's father give her for Christmas?
6. How did Conner achieve Level One?
7. How does Conner view Dr. Boston?
8. What does Vanessa do at dinner that is unusual for her?
9. Why is Vanessa at Aspen Springs psychiatric hospital?
10. In Chapter Thirty, what goes on between Vanessa and Conner?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)