|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conner do with most of his time?
2. What did Tony learn from his mother about sex?
(a) That it is evil.
(b) That it is only for marriage.
(c) How to use it to connect with others.
(d) How to use it to his advantage.
3. In Chapter Fifty-four, after taking her medication, who does Vanessa insult at dinner?
4. What animal does Conner describe Dr. Starr as being?
(d) Alley Cat.
5. In Chapter Eleven, what does Stanley want to know when Vanessa holds up her bandaged arm?
(a) If she is a cutter.
(b) If she will go out with him.
(c) How much blood there was.
(d) How it felt to be in pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Twenty-Five, what reward is Conner given for opening up to Dr. Boston?
2. Who was supplying Todd with drugs?
3. Where did Bryan find Vanessa when she attempted suicide?
4. Who raped Tony?
5. Who comes to visit Vanessa in Chapter Eighteen?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Conner achieve Level One?
2. What does Dr. Starr want Conner to do in order to make it to Level Three?
3. What happened to Tony eight years earlier?
4. In Chapter Thirty-six, how does Vanessa feel about Aspen Springs?
5. In Chapter Thirty-seven, what do Conner and Tony write their essays about?
6. What happens between Conner and his mother during their visit?
7. What happened to Tony's friend Phillip?
8. What does Vanessa reveal about her mother and herself?
9. How was Todd getting drugs into Aspen Springs?
10. Why is Vanessa afraid of church?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)