|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Conner want to see on his supervised trips?
(a) His mother.
(c) His father.
2. In Chapter Seven, who arrives in Conner's room to see if he is settled in?
(c) Dr. Starr.
3. What did Tony know about his mother before his father did?
(a) She was on drugs.
(b) She was cheating on him.
(c) She was pregnant.
(d) She had filed for divorce.
4. What is Conner's level at the end of Chapter Forty-Nine?
5. Who saved Conner's life after he attempted suicide?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conner think made him popular?
2. Vanessa dislikes the way in which Lori and Dahlia view sex. What is their view on sex?
3. In Chapter Twenty-Five, what reward is Conner given for opening up to Dr. Boston?
4. What is the name of the wilderness camp that students attend at Level Four?
5. What did Tony learn from his mother about sex?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Conner learn about the drug bust?
2. In Chapter Eight, how does Tony describe the other kids in group therapy?
3. Why does Conner decide to become friends with Tony?
4. Why does Tony finally see his father after eight years?
5. What does Tony remember about the Truckee River?
6. What do Tony and Conner think about Vanessa in Chapter Twenty-six?
7. How does Conner feel about Emily confessing their love to the authorities?
8. How did Conner achieve Level One?
9. What does Tony realize about his friendship with Vanessa?
10. Why is Tony in Aspen Springs psychiatric hospital?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)