|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conner reveal about his relationships?
(a) They were about lack of caring and compassion.
(b) They were about feeling cool.
(c) They were about having things paid for.
(d) They were about sex.
2. Why doesn't Emily go to jail over her relationship with Conner?
(a) His parents didn't press charges.
(b) He gave consent.
(c) She is underage.
(d) He is sixteen.
3. How does Vanessa feel about increasing security to protect the country?
(a) She is against it.
(b) She is torn.
(c) She thinks it is necessary.
(d) She doesn't care about the issue..
4. Who does Tony eat dinner with in Chapter fifty-three?
(a) Dr. Boston.
(c) His father.
5. Why doesn't Tony want to tell someone in charge about Vanessa's cuts?
(a) He considers the staff the enemy.
(b) Vanessa warned him not to.
(c) She will be on lock down.
(d) He doesn't want to be a snitch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Emily date Conner?
2. What did Tony learn from his mother about sex?
3. What does Tony say to Conner when Conner reveals he used Dr. Boston to his advantage?
4. Why is Vanessa afraid of church?
5. What was life like for Conner and Cara?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Vanessa afraid of church?
2. In Chapter Thirty-seven, what do Conner and Tony write their essays about?
3. What do Tony and Conner think about Vanessa in Chapter Twenty-six?
4. What happens in Vanessa's room between Vanessa and Paul?
5. How does Conner view Dr. Boston?
6. How does Conner feel about Emily confessing their love to the authorities?
7. What happened to Tony eight years earlier?
8. What did Vanessa's father give her for Christmas?
9. What happened to Tony's friend Phillip?
10. How was Todd getting drugs into Aspen Springs?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)