|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of Tony's essay?
(a) How laws protect and enslave.
(b) What the meaning of search and seizure is.
(c) Why the level system is unfair.
(d) The purpose of due process.
2. What does Dr. Starr ask Vanessa when they meet with her grandmother?
(a) Why she wanted to kill her brother.
(b) Why she doesn't love her grandmother.
(c) Why she never revealed that she was bipolar.
(d) Why she doesn't like Aspen Springs.
3. Who barges into Vanessa's room when she is half dressed?
(a) Dr. Starr.
4. Who begins to fight while the police are searching Aspen Springs?
(a) Vanessa and Dahlia.
(b) Lori and Conner.
(c) Flea and Stanley.
(d) Tony and Dr. Boston.
5. Why did Kate tell Conner he would have been dropped to a lower level if it hadn't been visitation day?
(a) He cursed at her.
(b) He slept in.
(c) He left group therapy.
(d) He refused to eat.
6. In Chapter Nineteen, who is Conner seeing ?
(b) Dr. Starr.
(d) Dr. Boston.
7. Who raped Tony?
(a) His school teacher.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother's ex-boyfriend.
8. In Chapter Nine, where is Vanessa?
(a) Individual counseling.
(b) Adventure camp.
(c) Group therapy.
(d) In the commons room.
9. In Chapter Twenty-three, who does Tony want to beat up?
(a) His father.
(b) His abuser.
(c) Dr. Bellows.
(d) His mother.
10. What does Tony compare Vanessa to?
(a) A mother.
(b) An angel.
(c) A baby.
(d) A girlfriend.
11. Where is Vanessa's father?
12. How does Vanessa think her father would feel about Tony?
(a) He would want to kill him.
(b) He wouldn't care.
(c) He would like him.
(d) He would disapprove.
13. In Chapter Forty-five, how many weeks has Vanessa been at Aspen Springs?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 10 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 7 weeks.
14. What do they eat?
(a) Tofu and sprouts.
(c) Spaghetti and meatballs.
(d) BBQ and beans.
15. In Chapter Forty-three what interrupts Conner's session with Dr. Starr?
(a) A fire alarm.
(b) Vanessa's crying.
(c) Dr. Boston.
(d) The drug bust.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Vanessa afraid of church?
2. What is the name of Conner's twin sister?
3. What does Tony say to Conner when Conner reveals he used Dr. Boston to his advantage?
4. What is the name of the wilderness camp that students attend at Level Four?
5. What did Vanessa take during the fight that broke out in Chapter Forty-three?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)