|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug did Tony use to attempt suicide?
2. Who called 911 after Vanessa attempted suicide?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her mother.
3. What is the name of the boy Vanessa is in love with?
4. Who comes to visit Vanessa in Chapter Eighteen?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her ex-boyfriend.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her grandmother.
5. What is the subject of Tony's essay?
(a) The purpose of due process.
(b) How laws protect and enslave.
(c) What the meaning of search and seizure is.
(d) Why the level system is unfair.
6. Who does Conner want to see on his supervised trips?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
7. What is Conner's level at the end of Chapter Forty-Nine?
8. What animal does Conner describe Dr. Starr as being?
(c) Alley Cat.
9. Who raped Tony?
(a) His school teacher.
(b) His mother's ex-boyfriend.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
10. How does Tony feel about trying his father what he asked for?
(a) It is about time.
(b) It will be easy.
(c) It will be hard.
(d) It is impossible.
11. What does Vanessa secretly worry about?
(a) That she is a sinner.
(b) That she is schizophrenic.
(c) That she is bipolar.
(d) That she is gay.
12. What is the name of Vanessa's new medication?
13. What do Conner and Tony see during service?
(a) Dr. Boston holding hands with a man.
(b) Vanessa's cuts.
(c) Their parents.
(d) Air angels.
14. In Chapter Seven, who arrives in Conner's room to see if he is settled in?
(c) Dr. Starr.
15. Who does Dr. Starr want to talk to Conner about?
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tony react to Vanessa's tears?
2. Who saved Conner's life after he attempted suicide?
3. What is the name of Conner's twin sister?
4. What does Vanessa do when Conner whispers in her ear at dinner?
5. What does Vanessa wonder about the Patriot Act?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)