|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 103-108, Conner to Vanessa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tony think Vanessa will write about?
(c) Doing drugs.
2. In Chapter Twenty-eight, what does Conner decide about Vanessa?
(a) He decides she is a snob.
(b) He decides she is gay.
(c) He decides she likes him.
(d) He decides to get closer to her.
3. Who does Conner say he wants to see in Chapter Forty?
(d) His mother.
4. What does Vanessa believe will stop her from cutting?
5. What did Phillip do for a living?
(a) He was a college professor.
(b) He was on disability.
(c) He was a basketball coach.
(d) He was a librarian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the psychiatric hospital where Conner is staying?
2. Why did Tony scatter Phillip's ashes at a fishing hole on the Truckee River?
3. Why doesn't Tony want to tell someone in charge about Vanessa's cuts?
4. Where is the Wilderness Challenge Camp located?
5. What is Vanessa trying to remember in Chapter Three?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)