|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 91-96, Conner to Vanessa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy Vanessa is in love with?
2. Why does Conner ask Mr. Hidalgo about due process?
(a) To see what makes him tick.
(b) To expose hypocracy.
(c) He wants Mr. Hidalgo to think he is cool.
(d) So Vanessa thinks he is cool.
3. What psychiatric disorder does Vanessa have?
(a) Manic-depressive disorder.
(b) Attention deficit disorder.
(c) Dissociative disorder.
4. What does Conner decide to do while at the challenge camp?
(a) Not eat food from dawn to dusk.
(b) Leave camp and return home.
(c) Go without water.
(d) Cleanse himself of medication.
5. What does Tony confess to Conner in Chapter Twenty-eight?
(a) He never tried suicide.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He had a crush on his teacher.
(d) He does drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Conner say he wants to see in Chapter Forty?
2. How does Tony feel about Conner's plan?
3. Who comes to visit Vanessa in Chapter Eighteen?
4. How does Tony feel about trying his father what he asked for?
5. Why does Tony think patients begin short-lived relationships with each other?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)