|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 91-96, Conner to Vanessa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the teacher in Chapter Thirty-six?
(a) Mr. Bastion.
(b) Mr. Patriot.
(c) Mr. Collins.
(d) Mr. Hidalgo.
2. To what does Tony attribute Conner's dizziness?
(a) Lack of sleep.
(b) Lack of water.
(c) Lack of meds.
(d) Lack of food.
3. In Chapter Forty-four, what level will Tony, Conner, and Vanessa reach if they have successful meetings with their parents?
4. What does Ms. Littell want her students to write about?
(a) Their happiest memory.
(b) Their parents.
(c) Their views of God.
(d) Their time at Aspen Springs.
5. In Chapter Forty-five, how many weeks has Vanessa been at Aspen Springs?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 10 weeks.
(d) 7 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Vanessa feel about increasing security to protect the country?
2. When was Vanessa's mother's disorder finally diagnosed?
3. What do Lori and Dahlia think about Conner?
4. What is surprising about the church the kids go to on Easter?
5. What did Tony know about his mother before his father did?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)