|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-18, Conner to Vanessa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What psychiatric disorder does Vanessa have?
(a) Dissociative disorder.
(b) Attention deficit disorder.
(c) Manic-depressive disorder.
2. In Chapter Fifteen, why does Vanessa feel bad for her grandmother?
(a) Her grandmother is sick with cancer.
(b) Her grandmother works hard and has to take care of Bryan.
(c) Her grandmother is poor and must pay for Aspen Springs.
(d) Her grandmother didn't know about Vanessa's disorder.
3. What is Vanessa trying to remember in Chapter Three?
(a) When she last saw so much snow.
(b) When she last saw autumn leaves.
(c) Her father's face.
(d) Her mother's suicide.
4. In Chapter Nine, where is Vanessa?
(a) In the commons room.
(b) Adventure camp.
(c) Individual counseling.
(d) Group therapy.
5. Where did Bryan find Vanessa when she attempted suicide?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In a bathtub.
(c) In the backyard.
(d) In her boyfriend's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Sixteen, who is Conner thinking about seducing?
2. Who saved Conner's life after he attempted suicide?
3. What is the name of the psychiatric hospital where Conner is staying?
4. Who does Tony remember as the only person who never lied to him or tried to hurt him?
5. How does Vanessa think her father would feel about Tony?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)