|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 91-96, Conner to Vanessa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Fifty-six, who is Tony testing?
(b) Dr. Boston.
2. In Chapter Ninety-six, what does Tony do before he crosses the bridge?
(a) Gets sick.
(b) Uses the bathroom
(c) Kisses Vanessa.
(d) Kisses Conner.
3. In Chapter Eight, what does Tony think of Dr. Boston?
(a) He thinks she is schizo.
(b) He thinks she is a loser.
(c) He thinks she is a kind woman.
(d) He thinks she is ugly.
4. What does Vanessa use to cut herself in Chapter Thirty?
(a) A metal staple.
(b) A paperclip.
(c) A razor blade.
(d) A rock.
5. In Chapter Ninety, what is the goal for the first full day of camp?
(a) Use the restroom.
(b) Cross a stream.
(c) Hike 10 miles.
(d) River raft.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Conner blame for his drive for perfection?
2. Who gets between Dr. Boston and Stanley?
3. What does Ms. Littell do when Vanessa leaves class for the bathroom?
4. Who finds Vanessa getting sick in the bathroom?
5. Who is Tony thinking about in Chapter Fourteen?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)