|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 91-96, Conner to Vanessa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tony's father ask of him in Chapter Fifty?
2. When was Vanessa's mother's disorder finally diagnosed?
(a) After Vanessa attempted suicide.
(b) When she overdosed on pills.
(c) When Bryan was in kindergarten.
(d) When Vanessa was born.
3. What did Phillip do for a living?
(a) He was a college professor.
(b) He was a librarian.
(c) He was on disability.
(d) He was a basketball coach.
4. What did Conner find out about Emily when he went home for Easter?
(a) She had gotten married.
(b) His parents forced her to move.
(c) She was pregnant.
(d) His sister threatened her.
5. Who does Tony eat dinner with in Chapter fifty-three?
(a) His father.
(d) Dr. Boston.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Ten, who escorts Conner from Dr. Starr's office?
2. What does Vanessa wonder about the Patriot Act?
3. How does Vanessa feel when she thinks about her mother?
4. In Chapter Fifty-five, what does Conner ask Tony about?
5. What does Vanessa remember about her mother's bouts with manic-depression?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)