|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 91-96, Conner to Vanessa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comforts Conner after talking with Tony?
(a) That Tony finds him attractive.
(b) That Tony is also glad he came to Aspen Springs.
(c) That others take medication too.
(d) That others have problems too.
2. What does Conner do with most of his time?
3. How does Vanessa feel about increasing security to protect the country?
(a) She thinks it is necessary.
(b) She is against it.
(c) She is torn.
(d) She doesn't care about the issue..
4. What does Ms. Littell want her students to write about?
(a) Their parents.
(b) Their views of God.
(c) Their time at Aspen Springs.
(d) Their happiest memory.
5. What did Conner find out about Emily when he went home for Easter?
(a) She was pregnant.
(b) His parents forced her to move.
(c) She had gotten married.
(d) His sister threatened her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tony thinking about in Chapter Fourteen?
2. What did Tony know about his mother before his father did?
3. In Chapter Forty-four, what level will Tony, Conner, and Vanessa reach if they have successful meetings with their parents?
4. How did Phillip die?
5. How does Vanessa feel when she thinks about her mother?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)