|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 91-96, Conner to Vanessa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vanessa do when Conner whispers in her ear at dinner?
(a) She is shocked.
(b) She blushes.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She cries.
2. What does Tony think Vanessa will write about?
(b) Doing drugs.
3. How does Tony feel about Conner's plan?
(a) He is worried.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is supportive.
(d) He could care less.
4. What does Vanessa's father tell Vanessa that moves her?
(a) She was not responsible for her mother.
(b) He loves her and will get out of the military.
(c) She will be a fine woman someday.
(d) He is going back to the war.
5. What is surprising about the church the kids go to on Easter?
(a) It is where Phillip was buried.
(b) It is the same one Conner's family attends.
(c) It is closed for the holiday.
(d) Emily and her husband are in attendance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who spoke with the authorities after Conner tried to kill himself?
2. In Chapter Twenty-two, what does Dr. Boston want to know from Conner?
3. Why did Tony scatter Phillip's ashes at a fishing hole on the Truckee River?
4. What was life like for Conner and Cara?
5. What does Vanessa secretly worry about?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)