|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-36, Conner to Vanessa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tony confess to Conner in Chapter Twenty-eight?
(a) He had a crush on his teacher.
(b) He does drugs.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He never tried suicide.
2. Why doesn't Emily go to jail over her relationship with Conner?
(a) She is underage.
(b) He is sixteen.
(c) His parents didn't press charges.
(d) He gave consent.
3. What does Vanessa do when Conner whispers in her ear at dinner?
(a) She cries.
(b) She is shocked.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She blushes.
4. What does Tony say to Conner when Conner reveals he used Dr. Boston to his advantage?
(a) Do unto others as he would have done to him.
(b) Cheaters never prosper.
(c) Players often get played by better players.
(d) He's a fool.
5. What does Vanessa secretly worry about?
(a) That she is bipolar.
(b) That she is schizophrenic.
(c) That she is a sinner.
(d) That she is gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Conner about church?
2. In Chapter Twenty, what is wrong with Vanessa when Tony sees her in the hallway?
3. What is the name of Conner's twin sister?
4. What do Conner and Tony see during service?
5. How does Vanessa think her father would feel about Tony?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)