|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 61-66, Conner to Vanessa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vanessa remember about her mother's bouts with manic-depression?
(a) She remembers her mother leaving for months at a time.
(b) She remembers her mother crying in the bathtub.
(c) She remembers her mother talking to the air.
(d) She remembers her mother driving a car recklessly.
2. In Chapter Fifty-four, how does Vanessa feel about Paul as he hands medication to her?
(a) Attracted to him.
(b) Grateful for the help.
(c) Scared he will hurt her.
(d) Raped by his eyes.
3. How did Phillip die?
(d) Car accident.
4. What does Vanessa do when Conner whispers in her ear at dinner?
(a) She blushes.
(b) She is shocked.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She cries.
5. What did Tony learn from his mother about sex?
(a) That it is evil.
(b) How to use it to his advantage.
(c) How to use it to connect with others.
(d) That it is only for marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Twenty-Five, who does Conner decide to be friends with at dinner time?
2. Why does Conner ask Mr. Hidalgo about due process?
3. What do they eat?
4. What does Ms. Littell do when Vanessa leaves class for the bathroom?
5. Who does Conner say he wants to see in Chapter Forty?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)