|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 61-66, Conner to Vanessa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Fifteen, why does Vanessa feel bad for her grandmother?
(a) Her grandmother is sick with cancer.
(b) Her grandmother didn't know about Vanessa's disorder.
(c) Her grandmother is poor and must pay for Aspen Springs.
(d) Her grandmother works hard and has to take care of Bryan.
2. What do they eat?
(a) Tofu and sprouts.
(b) Spaghetti and meatballs.
(c) BBQ and beans.
3. How does Bryan inadvertently stop Vanessa from cutting herself?
(a) He asks her to dye eggs.
(b) He walks in on her in the shower.
(c) He finds her in the backyard.
(d) He tells his grandmother.
4. Who does Conner blame for his drive for perfection?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His father.
(c) His sister.
(d) His nanny.
5. What does Vanessa do when Conner whispers in her ear at dinner?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She cries.
(c) She blushes.
(d) She is shocked.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Twenty-eight, what does Conner decide about Vanessa?
2. What is the subject of Tony's essay?
3. What does Vanessa use to cut herself in Chapter Thirty?
4. Who does Dr. Starr want to talk to Conner about?
5. Why do Conner's parents want him to maintain good grades?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)