|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 61-66, Conner to Vanessa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vanessa wonder about the Patriot Act?
(a) Who wrote it.
(b) If it will cause her grandmother to be arrested.
(c) How it will protect America.
(d) Why someone would support it.
2. Why does Conner ask Mr. Hidalgo about due process?
(a) To see what makes him tick.
(b) He wants Mr. Hidalgo to think he is cool.
(c) To expose hypocracy.
(d) So Vanessa thinks he is cool.
3. What impresses Vanessa about Conner?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His confidence.
(c) His kindness.
(d) His intelligence.
4. Where is Vanessa's father?
5. What is the name of Vanessa's new medication?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vanessa remember about her mother's bouts with manic-depression?
2. Why didn't Tony write his paper about Phillip?
3. How did Phillip die?
4. What is the subject of Tony's essay?
5. What does Dr. Starr find hard to believe in her session with Conner?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)