Chapter 1-6, Conner to Vanessa
• Chapter 1:
• Conner arrives at Aspen Springs after trying to commit suicide by shooting himself in the chest.
• Chapter 2:
• Tony watches Conner arrive and thinks about his own drug use and suicide attempt. He tried to overdose on Valium.
• Chapter 3:
• Vanessa is on Prozac after trying to slit her wrists. Her brother found her in the bathtub and saved her life.
• Chapter 4:
• Conner thinks about his room and doesn't understand why he was committed.
• He thinks about how he was popular.
• Chapter 5:
• Tony recounts the time he spent in solitary and how angry it made him.
• Tony remembers his best friend, Phillip, and his uncaring mother.
• Chapter 6:
• Vanessa remembers her grandmother calling 911 and how she apologized to her grandmother for staining the tub.
• She thinks about Trevor, a boy she loves.
Chapter 7-12, Conner to Vanessa
• Chapter 7:
• Conner gets settled in and meets Dr...
This section contains 2,745 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)