|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is African American?
(b) The Cowboy.
2. What does Midge put over his face to ignore Nat in Act 2?
(a) A book.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) His hand.
3. What happens when Midge tries to punch Nat?
(a) He slips on a banana peel.
(b) He falls on his back.
(c) He punches the lamppost.
(d) He breaks his hand.
4. In what month does the play begin?
5. Approximately what time is it at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) 7:00 p.m.
(b) 9:00 a.m.
(c) 6:00 p.m.
(d) 8:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to warn Midge to get away from the Cowboy?
2. When does Nat tell the Cowboy was "their last active year"?
3. What is Nat wearing in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What song is playing at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What is the moniker Nat's "character" is better known as in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)