|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Midge throw down when he realizes Nat has been lying to him in Act 1?
(a) His knife.
(b) His suitcase.
(c) His cane.
(d) His sandwich.
2. What is the union Nat tells Mr. Danforth that Midge is a member of?
(a) Workers Union #333.
3. What's the second name Nat claims is his cover name?
(a) Ringo Starr.
(b) Sam Schwartzman.
(c) Richard Nightingale.
(d) Harry Schwartzman.
4. How many times does Nat say he broke his hip last year?
5. Where does Midge work as a building super?
(a) 949 Central Park East.
(b) 321 Central Park West.
(c) 23 Central Park East.
(d) 644 Central Park West.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Nat say is his cover-name?
2. What did Nat tell the counterman at Walgreens?
3. Which character uses a cane in the first act?
4. Nat says he does not tell lies but what?
5. Who is the Head of the Tenants' Committee where Midge lives?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)