|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is African American?
(d) The Cowboy.
2. Why does Nat say that six tenants called the landlord after he was rushed to the hospital for his bypass?
(a) To turn him in for theft.
(b) To request he be checked into a nursing home.
(c) To see if his apartment was available.
(d) To see if he was o.k.
3. What time is it at the opening of Act 1?
(a) 1:00 p.m.
(b) 7:00 p.m.
(c) 3:00 p.m.
(d) 8:00 a.m.
4. What is Nat's daughter's name?
5. How many times does Nat say he broke his hip last year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "Hey, how 'bout you go sit with them old dudes in fronta the Welfare Hotel, them old butter brains . . ."?
2. Who was a member of the Communist Party?
3. Which character wears thick bifocals in Act 1?
4. Who does Nat's daughter think his therapist is?
5. Which character claims he was a boxer in his youth?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)