|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character uses a cane in the first act?
2. Where is the music coming from in Act 1?
(a) A jam-box.
(b) The subway.
(c) The carousel.
(d) A nearby car.
3. What does Nat say is his cover-story?
(a) He's an escaped Cuban terrorist.
(b) He's an Italian immigrant.
(c) He's a Russian dentist.
(d) He's a Lithuanian mobster.
4. In what city does the play take place?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
5. How much money does Nat say the government pays him monthly to be a spy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Midge tries to punch Nat?
2. What newspaper is Midge reading in Act 1?
3. Who is the Head of the Tenants' Committee where Midge lives?
4. How many times does Nat say he broke his hip last year?
5. What causes Midge's poor eyesight?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)