|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nat says he does not tell lies but what?
2. What newspaper is Midge reading in Act 1?
(a) The San Diego Tribune.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The Sporting News.
(d) The Chicago Tribune.
3. What does Nat say is his cover-story?
(a) He's a Lithuanian mobster.
(b) He's a Russian dentist.
(c) He's an Italian immigrant.
(d) He's an escaped Cuban terrorist.
4. What causes Midge's poor eyesight?
(c) A glass eye.
5. What time is it at the opening of Act 1?
(a) 1:00 p.m.
(b) 8:00 a.m.
(c) 7:00 p.m.
(d) 3:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nat tell the counterman at Walgreens?
2. How far did the Head of the Tenants' Committee say he was running before meeting Midge?
3. In what city does the play take place?
4. How long does Nat say he was dead?
5. What song can be heard in the distance as the play begins?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)