|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the Cowboy say he's seen Nat and Midge here?
(a) Four days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) A week.
(d) Two days.
2. How much has Gilley's fee gone up to in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) Seven dollars.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) Six dollars.
3. Who steps up to stop the Cowboy from attacking Nat?
4. Which character says, "Don't say a word. Not a word, please"?
(b) The Cowboy.
5. What's the second name Nat claims is his cover name?
(a) Sam Schwartzman.
(b) Harry Schwartzman.
(c) Ringo Starr.
(d) Richard Nightingale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Midge read in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. How much money does Nat say the government pays him monthly to be a spy?
3. What does Nat no longer have with him in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What is Laurie's last name?
5. Who was a member of the Communist Party?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)