|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Laurie's last name?
2. What is one thing Midge suggests Nat might have claimed to be in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A Congressman.
(b) A madman.
(c) The man who invented novocaine.
(d) A Senator.
3. What is Nat's daughter's name?
4. What does Nat say he gets from the back door at the Plaza Hotel every morning?
(d) Tuna sandwiches.
5. What did Nat tell the counterman at Walgreens?
(a) He's a mobster.
(b) He's a lawyer.
(c) He's an Iroquois Indian.
(d) He's a bank robber.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "undercover name" Midge goes by in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Whom does Nat claim Midge acted like with the Cowboy?
3. Who is sitting on the bridge at the beginning of Act 2?
4. Where is the music coming from in Act 1?
5. How many times did Clara write to Dr. Engels?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)