|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Midge refuse to see while he was away?
2. How many times does Nat say he broke his hip last year?
3. Whom does Midge call a "time bomb" in Act 2, Scene 2?
(c) The Cowboy.
4. Who does Nat's daughter think his therapist is?
(a) Dr. Emily Anderson.
(b) Dr. Friedrich Engels.
(c) Dr. Frank Woolverton.
(d) Dr. Richard Dawkins.
5. What song is playing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) "It Was a Year to Remember."
(b) "Little Drummer Boy."
(c) "Break Away Caroline."
(d) "The Sidewalks of New York."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Laurie's last name?
2. What does Nat take out from his jacket while talking to the Cowboy?
3. Where is the music coming from in Act 1?
4. Which character is African American?
5. Which character says, "What is this, Halloween? You haven't been west of Jersey City"?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)