Quiz: Act 2, Scene 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where does the Cowboy go during his confrontation with Midge?
a) Into the bushes.
b) Around the corner.
c) Onto the bridge.
d) In the shadows of the tunnel.
2. What does Nat say his boss dubbed he and his partner?
a) The Travel Agents.
b) The Moles.
c) The Cutthroats.
d) The Cleanup Men.
3. What is the "undercover name" Midge goes by in Act 2, Scene 2?
a) Kentucky Clide.
b) Missouri Jack.
c) Buffalo Brown.
d) Montana Jack.
4. What does the Cowboy call Midge?
a) Mr. Noboby.
b) Buffalo Bill.
c) Mr. Rogers.
d) Roy Rogers.
5. How long does the Cowboy say he's seen Nat and Midge here?
This section contains 268 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)