|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "City gone rotten, shills like you"?
(d) The Cowboy.
2. How long does Nat say he was dead?
(a) Nine minutes.
(b) Thirty minutes.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Six minutes.
3. Where does the Cowboy go during his confrontation with Midge?
(a) In the shadows of the tunnel.
(b) Around the corner.
(c) Into the bushes.
(d) Onto the bridge.
4. What is Laurie's last name?
5. What name does Nat say is his cover-name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nat offer to Midge while they're waiting for the Head of the Tenants' Committee to return?
2. How far did the Head of the Tenants' Committee say he was running before meeting Midge?
3. Where does the Cowboy enter from in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Midge say he will peel the Cowboy up like?
5. Where does the Cowboy enter from?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)