|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eve think Jerry Fitzgerald's blue energy drink contains?
2. When Eve interviews Paul Redford in Chapter 14, which of Redford's financial transactions arouses Eve's suspicions?
(a) His payment of three hundred thousand dollars to Pandora.
(b) His receipt of two million dollars from Pandora.
(c) His purchase of stock in a company Pandora owned.
(d) Pandora's purchase of stock in a company Redmond owns.
3. What foods does Roarke say Eve would live off of if he didn't keep his AutoChef well stocked?
(a) Soy dogs and soy bologna.
(b) Coffee and donuts.
(c) Tuna fish and grilled cheese.
(d) Soy burgers and irradiated powdered eggs.
4. Why does Eve say she can't be a cop any more or marry Roarke, and that she should be arrested?
(a) She has had a nervous breakdown.
(b) She is stressed from arresting her friend Mavis.
(c) She thinks she should be prosecuted for her father's murder.
(d) She thinks she is responsible for Boomer's death.
5. Who does Roarke think is both dangerous and interested in Eve romantically?
(d) Paul Redford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hetta Moppett's tie to the murders Eve is investigating?
2. Why does Casto think Jerry Fitzgerald overdoses on Immortality?
3. In Chapter 18, who does Justin Young agree to testify against in exchange for a deal from the cops?
4. What does the AutoChef in Roarke's car serve Eve at the beginning of Chapter 17?
5. Whose public breakup does Nadine Furst report to Eve in the parking garage?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Eve agree to a makeover?
2. How does Eve's relationship with Summerset change in Chapter 12?
3. Why doesn't Eve charge Jerry with Pandora's murder once Jerry admits to hating Pandora and wanting her dead?
4. What happens between Peabody and Casto in Chapter 13 and what does Eve think of the change in her coworkers' relationship?
5. Who is Dr. Engrave and what does Dr. Engrave reveal about the origin of the drug Immortality?
6. What does Eve learn in Chapter 15 about Paul Redford's involvement with the drug Immortality?
7. How does Jerry become addicted to Immortality?
8. What happens to Eve when she goes to the restroom to check on Peabody during her bachelorette party in Chapter 20?
9. Why does Eve think she should be arrested for murder in Chapter 13 and what does Dr. Mira help her to realize about the killing that so distresses her?
10. Describe how Eve interrogates the three suspects who were at Pandora's house on the night of Pandora's murder.
This section contains 1,020 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)