|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Eve arrest Paul Redford?
(b) Drug possession.
(c) Pandora's murder.
(d) Boomer's murder.
2. What does Roarke try to give Eve to drink after her nightmare at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) A tranquilizing injection.
(b) A massage.
(c) A calming cup of herbal tea.
(d) A tranquilizing drink.
3. What does Dickie Berenski discover in Jerry Fitzgerald's blue health drink?
4. Who does Roarke think is both dangerous and interested in Eve romantically?
(d) Paul Redford.
5. Which of the following statements does not describe Crack, the owner of the club Eve visits at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) He is a short, slender Asian man.
(b) He wears a pink loincloth with a feathered vest.
(c) He is a large black man.
(d) He has a tatooed face.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, why do the police close the murder cases Eve has been investigating?
2. What garment does Leonardo make Eve try on in Chapter 12?
3. Which of the following statements is not a reason Eve is able to escape the killer at the end of the book?
4. Who comes to assist Eve when she awakens after a nightmare about her abusive childhood in Chapter 12?
5. What happens to Eve on the night of her bachelor party when she goes to the bathroom to check on Peabody?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Eve learn from Crack, the owner of the Down and Dirty Club, about the new drug blend on the streets?
2. What is Roarke's reaction to Casto when meeting him and how does his opinion of Casto compare to Eve's?
3. Why does Eve think she should be arrested for murder in Chapter 13 and what does Dr. Mira help her to realize about the killing that so distresses her?
4. What does Jerry Fitzgerald's blue health drink contain and how does this ingredient relate to Pandora's murder?
5. How does Jerry become addicted to Immortality?
6. Who does Casto believe is responsible for Pandora's murder and why doesn't Eve agree with his theory?
7. How is Eve able to fight off Pandora's killer and keep from becoming another of his victims after being drugged?
8. Why does Casto want Jerry charged with Pandora's murder?
9. Why does Eve agree to a makeover?
10. Why does Eve go to the media about Pandora's murder and why does she go to Nadine Furst?
This section contains 1,082 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)