|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 18, who does Justin Young agree to testify against in exchange for a deal from the cops?
(b) Paul Redmond.
(c) Jerry Fitzgerald.
2. What does Dr. Engrave, the horticulturist, identify as the source of the unknown substance in the Immortality drug mix?
(a) Nectar from the Immortal Blossom from Eden Colony.
(b) Nectar from the Morpheus Pod from Alpha Eight.
(c) Nectar from the Caldu Plant from Arcturus Five.
(d) Nectar from the lapena rose from the 2nd moon of Toem.
3. What garment does Leonardo make Eve try on in Chapter 12?
(a) A space suit.
(b) A foundation garment to go under her wedding dress.
(c) Her wedding dress.
(d) A business suit.
4. Where does Eve think Jerry Fitzgerald will go once she's released from jail?
(a) Justin Young's apartment.
(b) Her attorney's office.
(c) Leonardo's loft.
(d) Paul Redford's home.
5. When Eve shows up to stakeout the place she thinks Jerry Fitzgerald will go after her release from jail, who is hiding in the bushes with Peabody?
(b) Paul Redford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What similarity does the new murder have to Boomer's murder and Pandora's?
2. What tip does Eve get about Pandora's drug source while getting her makeover?
3. What does Eve think motivates Casto to pin Pandora's murder on Jerry Fitzgerald?
4. Which of the following statements is not a reason the new murder seems to clear Mavis of Pandora's murder?
5. Why does Eve agree to a makeover?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jerry become addicted to Immortality?
2. Describe how Eve interrogates the three suspects who were at Pandora's house on the night of Pandora's murder.
3. What does Jerry Fitzgerald's blue health drink contain and how does this ingredient relate to Pandora's murder?
4. How is Eve able to fight off Pandora's killer and keep from becoming another of his victims after being drugged?
5. Who is Dr. Engrave and what does Dr. Engrave reveal about the origin of the drug Immortality?
6. How does Eve's relationship with Summerset change in Chapter 12?
7. What is Roarke's reaction to Casto when meeting him and how does his opinion of Casto compare to Eve's?
8. What information does Eve learn from Crack, the owner of the Down and Dirty Club, about the new drug blend on the streets?
9. Why doesn't Eve charge Jerry with Pandora's murder once Jerry admits to hating Pandora and wanting her dead?
10. What happens between Peabody and Casto in Chapter 13 and what does Eve think of the change in her coworkers' relationship?
This section contains 1,116 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)