|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new color does Trina tell Mavis she has for hair?
(b) Pink with silver tipping.
(d) Aqua with yellow highlights.
2. What happens to Eve on the night of her bachelor party when she goes to the bathroom to check on Peabody?
(a) She is given an injection & forced into an empty room.
(b) She gets drunk and passes out.
(c) She falls and breaks an ankle.
(d) She is shot during an attempt to rob the club.
3. Which of the following statements is not a reason the new murder seems to clear Mavis of Pandora's murder?
(a) Jerry Fitzgerald confesses to killing Pandora.
(b) The circumstances of both murders are similar.
(c) The two murders were likely committed by one killer.
(d) Mavis has an ironclad alibi for this murder.
4. When Eve shows up to stakeout the place she thinks Jerry Fitzgerald will go after her release from jail, who is hiding in the bushes with Peabody?
(a) Paul Redford.
5. What garment does Leonardo make Eve try on in Chapter 12?
(a) A business suit.
(b) Her wedding dress.
(c) A foundation garment to go under her wedding dress.
(d) A space suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people do not attend the girls' bachelor party held for Eve?
2. For what does Paul Redford have a license?
3. Who does Roarke think is both dangerous and interested in Eve romantically?
4. Which of the following statements is not a reason Eve is able to escape the killer at the end of the book?
5. How does Paul Redford's attorney attend Eve's interview of Redford at the beginning of Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Eve go to the media about Pandora's murder and why does she go to Nadine Furst?
2. How is Eve able to fight off Pandora's killer and keep from becoming another of his victims after being drugged?
3. What does Jerry Fitzgerald's blue health drink contain and how does this ingredient relate to Pandora's murder?
4. What happens between Peabody and Casto in Chapter 13 and what does Eve think of the change in her coworkers' relationship?
5. What clears Mavis of murder charges in Chapter 16?
6. Why doesn't Eve charge Jerry with Pandora's murder once Jerry admits to hating Pandora and wanting her dead?
7. How does Jerry become addicted to Immortality?
8. Describe how Eve interrogates the three suspects who were at Pandora's house on the night of Pandora's murder.
9. Why does Eve deliberately provoke Jerry Fitzgerald into assaulting her with a glass of champagne?
10. What does Eve learn in Chapter 15 about Paul Redford's involvement with the drug Immortality?
This section contains 1,082 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)