|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who admits during questioning to hating Pandora and wanting her dead?
(a) Justin Young.
(c) Paul Redmond.
(d) Jerry Fitzgerald.
2. What does the AutoChef in Roarke's car serve Eve at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(b) Pepperoni pizza.
(c) Chicken Kiev.
3. Where does Eve think Jerry Fitzgerald will go once she's released from jail?
(a) Her attorney's office.
(b) Justin Young's apartment.
(c) Leonardo's loft.
(d) Paul Redford's home.
4. Who admits to Eve during questioning that he is working on a drug formulation of Immortality but was unaware of its addictive and lethal qualities?
(a) Justin Young.
(b) Paul Redmond.
(c) Tom Hayden.
5. Which of the following statements does not describe Crack, the owner of the club Eve visits at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) He is a short, slender Asian man.
(b) He is a large black man.
(c) He has a tatooed face.
(d) He wears a pink loincloth with a feathered vest.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 18, who does Justin Young agree to testify against in exchange for a deal from the cops?
2. What is Redford's reaction when Eve presses him about the suspicious financial matter?
3. When Eve interviews Paul Redford in Chapter 14, which of Redford's financial transactions arouses Eve's suspicions?
4. What similarity does the new murder have to Boomer's murder and Pandora's?
5. With whom is Peabody becoming romantically involved as a result of investigating Boomer's murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. What clears Mavis of murder charges in Chapter 16?
2. What happens to Eve when she goes to the restroom to check on Peabody during her bachelorette party in Chapter 20?
3. How is Eve able to fight off Pandora's killer and keep from becoming another of his victims after being drugged?
4. Why does Casto want Jerry charged with Pandora's murder?
5. What does Jerry Fitzgerald's blue health drink contain and how does this ingredient relate to Pandora's murder?
6. Why does Eve agree to a makeover?
7. What is Roarke's reaction to Casto when meeting him and how does his opinion of Casto compare to Eve's?
8. Why is Eve suspicious of Paul Redford and desirous of interrogating him a second time in Chapter 14?
9. What happens between Peabody and Casto in Chapter 13 and what does Eve think of the change in her coworkers' relationship?
10. Why does Eve deliberately provoke Jerry Fitzgerald into assaulting her with a glass of champagne?
This section contains 1,017 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)