|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Eve interviews Paul Redford in Chapter 14, which of Redford's financial transactions arouses Eve's suspicions?
(a) Pandora's purchase of stock in a company Redmond owns.
(b) His payment of three hundred thousand dollars to Pandora.
(c) His purchase of stock in a company Pandora owned.
(d) His receipt of two million dollars from Pandora.
2. With whom is Peabody becoming romantically involved as a result of investigating Boomer's murder?
(c) Commander Whitney.
3. What is Hetta Moppett's tie to the murders Eve is investigating?
(a) She knew Boomer and is murdered the same way he was.
(b) Eve finds the unknown drug on Hetta's corpse.
(c) She was Pandora's best friend.
(d) She is a new police officer assigned to help Eve.
4. While at the florists with Roarke to select the flowers for her wedding, what information does Eve ask the florist to divulge?
(a) A list of traditional wedding flowers.
(b) A list of flowers available off planet.
(c) A list of rose colors.
(d) A list of importers of Immortal Blossoms from Eden Colony.
5. In Chapter 20, why do the police close the murder cases Eve has been investigating?
(a) Police administrators accept Jerry Fitzgerald as the killer.
(b) Paul Redmond confesses to the murders.
(c) Justin Young confesses to the murders.
(d) Leonardo confesses to the murders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Roarke think is both dangerous and interested in Eve romantically?
2. Why does Justin hate the person against whom he wants to testify?
3. What does Eve think Jerry Fitzgerald's blue energy drink contains?
4. For what does Eve arrest Paul Redford?
5. Where does Eve send Jerry Fitzgerald in lieu of sending her to jail?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)