|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Peabody becoming romantically involved as a result of investigating Boomer's murder?
(a) Commander Whitney.
2. What does Dickie Berenski discover in Jerry Fitzgerald's blue health drink?
3. What is Hetta Moppett's tie to the murders Eve is investigating?
(a) She was Pandora's best friend.
(b) She is a new police officer assigned to help Eve.
(c) She knew Boomer and is murdered the same way he was.
(d) Eve finds the unknown drug on Hetta's corpse.
4. What happens to Eve on the night of her bachelor party when she goes to the bathroom to check on Peabody?
(a) She gets drunk and passes out.
(b) She is given an injection & forced into an empty room.
(c) She is shot during an attempt to rob the club.
(d) She falls and breaks an ankle.
5. How does Paul Redford's attorney attend Eve's interview of Redford at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) In a wheelchair.
(b) Via telephone.
(d) Via a legal droid who records the entire proceeding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eve provoke Jerry Fitzgerald into assaulting her with a glass of champagne at Leonardo's fashion show?
2. Which of the following people do not attend the girls' bachelor party held for Eve?
3. Why does Jerry Fitzgerald take Immortality?
4. What startling fact from her childhood does Eve remember at the end of Chapter 12?
5. When Eve shows up to stakeout the place she thinks Jerry Fitzgerald will go after her release from jail, who is hiding in the bushes with Peabody?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Eve able to fight off Pandora's killer and keep from becoming another of his victims after being drugged?
2. Who does Casto believe is responsible for Pandora's murder and why doesn't Eve agree with his theory?
3. What clears Mavis of murder charges in Chapter 16?
4. Why does Eve deliberately provoke Jerry Fitzgerald into assaulting her with a glass of champagne?
5. What does Eve learn in Chapter 15 about Paul Redford's involvement with the drug Immortality?
6. Why does Eve think she should be arrested for murder in Chapter 13 and what does Dr. Mira help her to realize about the killing that so distresses her?
7. Describe how Eve interrogates the three suspects who were at Pandora's house on the night of Pandora's murder.
8. How does Eve's relationship with Summerset change in Chapter 12?
9. What does Jerry Fitzgerald's blue health drink contain and how does this ingredient relate to Pandora's murder?
10. What happens to Eve when she goes to the restroom to check on Peabody during her bachelorette party in Chapter 20?
This section contains 1,052 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)