|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has leaked information about the murder investigation to Channel 75 news reporter Nadine Furst?
(b) Commander Whitney.
2. Where does Eve think Jerry Fitzgerald will go once she's released from jail?
(a) Paul Redford's home.
(b) Leonardo's loft.
(c) Her attorney's office.
(d) Justin Young's apartment.
3. Who turns out to be the real killer and the person behind the sales of Immortality?
4. Why does Eve say she can't be a cop any more or marry Roarke, and that she should be arrested?
(a) She thinks she is responsible for Boomer's death.
(b) She is stressed from arresting her friend Mavis.
(c) She thinks she should be prosecuted for her father's murder.
(d) She has had a nervous breakdown.
5. Whose murder is Eve called to investigate at the beginning of Chapter 16?
(a) Lamont Ro's.
(b) Paul Redford's.
(d) Jerry Fitzgerald's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who admits during questioning to hating Pandora and wanting her dead?
2. For what does Eve arrest Paul Redford?
3. What happens to Eve on the night of her bachelor party when she goes to the bathroom to check on Peabody?
4. Which of the following statements is not a reason Eve does not immediately charge Jerry Fitzgerald with Pandora's murder?
5. What foods does Roarke say Eve would live off of if he didn't keep his AutoChef well stocked?
Short Essay Questions
1. What clears Mavis of murder charges in Chapter 16?
2. What information does Eve learn from Crack, the owner of the Down and Dirty Club, about the new drug blend on the streets?
3. How is Eve able to fight off Pandora's killer and keep from becoming another of his victims after being drugged?
4. Why is Eve suspicious of Paul Redford and desirous of interrogating him a second time in Chapter 14?
5. Why does Eve think she should be arrested for murder in Chapter 13 and what does Dr. Mira help her to realize about the killing that so distresses her?
6. How does Jerry become addicted to Immortality?
7. Why does Eve agree to a makeover?
8. What happens to Eve when she goes to the restroom to check on Peabody during her bachelorette party in Chapter 20?
9. Describe how Eve interrogates the three suspects who were at Pandora's house on the night of Pandora's murder.
10. Who is Dr. Engrave and what does Dr. Engrave reveal about the origin of the drug Immortality?
This section contains 1,012 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)