|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements is not a reason Eve is able to escape the killer at the end of the book?
(a) She has not consumed alcohol at her bachelor party.
(b) Her new family of friends comes to her rescue.
(c) The dose of the drug given to her is small.
(d) Summerset saves her from the killer.
2. When the murder victim's girlfriend arrives to identify the victim, what does Eve have to do to prevent the woman from contaminating the crime scene?
(a) Arrest the woman.
(b) Mace the woman.
(c) Handcuff the woman.
(d) Knock the woman out.
3. What is Redford's reaction when Eve presses him about the suspicious financial matter?
(a) He confesses to murdering Pandora.
(b) He insists the matter is innocent.
(c) He flees the police station.
(d) He says he needs his lawyer.
4. Which suspect in Pandora's murder case does Feeney learn has had a meeting with a travel consultant about a trip for two to the Eden Colony?
(a) Justin Young.
(b) Jerry Fitzgerald.
(d) Paul Redmond.
5. What does Dr. Engrave, the horticulturist, identify as the source of the unknown substance in the Immortality drug mix?
(a) Nectar from the Caldu Plant from Arcturus Five.
(b) Nectar from the Immortal Blossom from Eden Colony.
(c) Nectar from the lapena rose from the 2nd moon of Toem.
(d) Nectar from the Morpheus Pod from Alpha Eight.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 13, what does Eve think she's had instead of a nightmare?
2. Which of the following people do not attend the girls' bachelor party held for Eve?
3. Why does Justin hate the person against whom he wants to testify?
4. What tip does Eve get about Pandora's drug source while getting her makeover?
5. Which of the following statements is not something Crack tells Eve about Boomer's last time in his club?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)