|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Eve shows up to stakeout the place she thinks Jerry Fitzgerald will go after her release from jail, who is hiding in the bushes with Peabody?
(c) Paul Redford.
2. Where does Eve think Jerry Fitzgerald will go once she's released from jail?
(a) Leonardo's loft.
(b) Justin Young's apartment.
(c) Paul Redford's home.
(d) Her attorney's office.
3. Who does Roarke call to assist him with Eve after she awakens from her nightmare in acute emotional distress in Chapter 13?
(c) Dr. Mira.
4. Who has leaked information about the murder investigation to Channel 75 news reporter Nadine Furst?
(b) Commander Whitney.
5. Which of the following statements is not something Crack tells Eve about Boomer's last time in his club?
(a) Boomer seemed afraid.
(b) Boomer was there with Mavis.
(c) Boomer was there with a woman named Hetta Moppett.
(d) Boomer talked about having full pockets, i.e. money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new color does Trina tell Mavis she has for hair?
2. What incident allows Jerry Fitzgerald to escape the police officer assigned to guard her room and get a fatal dose of Immortality?
3. Who does Casto tell Eve in Chapter 15 must be responsible for all three murders they are investigating?
4. Which of the following statements is not a reason the new murder seems to clear Mavis of Pandora's murder?
5. What tip does Eve get about Pandora's drug source while getting her makeover?
Short Essay Questions
1. What clears Mavis of murder charges in Chapter 16?
2. What information does Eve learn from Crack, the owner of the Down and Dirty Club, about the new drug blend on the streets?
3. Who is Dr. Engrave and what does Dr. Engrave reveal about the origin of the drug Immortality?
4. How is Eve able to fight off Pandora's killer and keep from becoming another of his victims after being drugged?
5. Why does Eve go to the media about Pandora's murder and why does she go to Nadine Furst?
6. What does Jerry Fitzgerald's blue health drink contain and how does this ingredient relate to Pandora's murder?
7. What is Roarke's reaction to Casto when meeting him and how does his opinion of Casto compare to Eve's?
8. Why doesn't Eve charge Jerry with Pandora's murder once Jerry admits to hating Pandora and wanting her dead?
9. What happens between Peabody and Casto in Chapter 13 and what does Eve think of the change in her coworkers' relationship?
10. What does Eve learn in Chapter 15 about Paul Redford's involvement with the drug Immortality?
This section contains 1,115 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)