|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What foods does Roarke say Eve would live off of if he didn't keep his AutoChef well stocked?
(a) Soy burgers and irradiated powdered eggs.
(b) Tuna fish and grilled cheese.
(c) Coffee and donuts.
(d) Soy dogs and soy bologna.
2. What is Redford's reaction when Eve presses him about the suspicious financial matter?
(a) He flees the police station.
(b) He says he needs his lawyer.
(c) He insists the matter is innocent.
(d) He confesses to murdering Pandora.
3. Who leads Eve and Peabody into the laboratory of Dr. Engrave?
(d) Anna-6, a lab droid.
4. Who does Roarke think is both dangerous and interested in Eve romantically?
(c) Paul Redford.
5. Who does Eve provoke Jerry Fitzgerald into assaulting her with a glass of champagne at Leonardo's fashion show?
(a) She wants to prove Jerry is capable of violence.
(b) She distracts Jerry while Peabody interviews Leonardo.
(c) So she can search Jerry's dressing room upon Jerry's arrest.
(d) She hates Jerry.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 18, who does Justin Young agree to testify against in exchange for a deal from the cops?
2. Which of the following statements does not describe Crack, the owner of the club Eve visits at the beginning of Chapter 11?
3. Where does Eve think Jerry Fitzgerald will go once she's released from jail?
4. What startling fact from her childhood does Eve remember at the end of Chapter 12?
5. How does Redford initially explain the three hundred thousand dollars he gave Pandora?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Eve charge Jerry with Pandora's murder once Jerry admits to hating Pandora and wanting her dead?
2. Why does Eve think she should be arrested for murder in Chapter 13 and what does Dr. Mira help her to realize about the killing that so distresses her?
3. Why does Eve go to the media about Pandora's murder and why does she go to Nadine Furst?
4. What does Eve learn in Chapter 15 about Paul Redford's involvement with the drug Immortality?
5. Describe how Eve interrogates the three suspects who were at Pandora's house on the night of Pandora's murder.
6. What does Jerry Fitzgerald's blue health drink contain and how does this ingredient relate to Pandora's murder?
7. How does Eve's relationship with Summerset change in Chapter 12?
8. Why does Casto want Jerry charged with Pandora's murder?
9. What clears Mavis of murder charges in Chapter 16?
10. How does Jerry become addicted to Immortality?
This section contains 1,099 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)