|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Eve agree to a makeover?
(a) To question the hair stylist about Pandora.
(b) To please Roarke.
(c) To keep Mavis happy & keep her mind off the murder charge.
(d) To get more attractive for her wedding.
2. When Eve shows up to stakeout the place she thinks Jerry Fitzgerald will go after her release from jail, who is hiding in the bushes with Peabody?
(c) Paul Redford.
3. Which of the following statements is not something Crack tells Eve about Boomer's last time in his club?
(a) Boomer seemed afraid.
(b) Boomer was there with Mavis.
(c) Boomer was there with a woman named Hetta Moppett.
(d) Boomer talked about having full pockets, i.e. money.
4. What foods does Roarke say Eve would live off of if he didn't keep his AutoChef well stocked?
(a) Soy burgers and irradiated powdered eggs.
(b) Coffee and donuts.
(c) Tuna fish and grilled cheese.
(d) Soy dogs and soy bologna.
5. Why does Jerry Fitzgerald take Immortality?
(a) So she'll look as youthful as Pandora.
(b) It energizes her.
(c) She does anything new and trendy.
(d) She takes any drug that comes along.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new color does Trina tell Mavis she has for hair?
2. Who comes to assist Eve when she awakens after a nightmare about her abusive childhood in Chapter 12?
3. What similarity does the new murder have to Boomer's murder and Pandora's?
4. Who turns out to be the real killer and the person behind the sales of Immortality?
5. In Chapter 18, who does Justin Young agree to testify against in exchange for a deal from the cops?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Eve able to fight off Pandora's killer and keep from becoming another of his victims after being drugged?
2. Describe how Eve interrogates the three suspects who were at Pandora's house on the night of Pandora's murder.
3. What clears Mavis of murder charges in Chapter 16?
4. Why is Eve suspicious of Paul Redford and desirous of interrogating him a second time in Chapter 14?
5. Who is Dr. Engrave and what does Dr. Engrave reveal about the origin of the drug Immortality?
6. Why does Eve think she should be arrested for murder in Chapter 13 and what does Dr. Mira help her to realize about the killing that so distresses her?
7. What happens to Eve when she goes to the restroom to check on Peabody during her bachelorette party in Chapter 20?
8. What does Eve learn in Chapter 15 about Paul Redford's involvement with the drug Immortality?
9. Why does Eve deliberately provoke Jerry Fitzgerald into assaulting her with a glass of champagne?
10. Who does Casto believe is responsible for Pandora's murder and why doesn't Eve agree with his theory?
This section contains 1,045 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)