|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What foods does Roarke say Eve would live off of if he didn't keep his AutoChef well stocked?
(a) Tuna fish and grilled cheese.
(b) Coffee and donuts.
(c) Soy dogs and soy bologna.
(d) Soy burgers and irradiated powdered eggs.
2. Who admits during questioning to hating Pandora and wanting her dead?
(a) Paul Redmond.
(c) Jerry Fitzgerald.
(d) Justin Young.
3. When Eve interviews Paul Redford in Chapter 14, which of Redford's financial transactions arouses Eve's suspicions?
(a) His payment of three hundred thousand dollars to Pandora.
(b) His receipt of two million dollars from Pandora.
(c) His purchase of stock in a company Pandora owned.
(d) Pandora's purchase of stock in a company Redmond owns.
4. What does Crack tell Eve the unknown drug blend on the streets is called?
5. Where does Eve think Jerry Fitzgerald will go once she's released from jail?
(a) Paul Redford's home.
(b) Her attorney's office.
(c) Leonardo's loft.
(d) Justin Young's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tip does Eve get about Pandora's drug source while getting her makeover?
2. What does Dr. Engrave, the horticulturist, identify as the source of the unknown substance in the Immortality drug mix?
3. Where is Eve's girls' bachelor party held?
4. Who turns out to be the real killer and the person behind the sales of Immortality?
5. Which of the following statements does not describe Crack, the owner of the club Eve visits at the beginning of Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Eve able to fight off Pandora's killer and keep from becoming another of his victims after being drugged?
2. How does Eve's relationship with Summerset change in Chapter 12?
3. What does Eve learn in Chapter 15 about Paul Redford's involvement with the drug Immortality?
4. What does Jerry Fitzgerald's blue health drink contain and how does this ingredient relate to Pandora's murder?
5. Why does Eve think she should be arrested for murder in Chapter 13 and what does Dr. Mira help her to realize about the killing that so distresses her?
6. Why does Eve go to the media about Pandora's murder and why does she go to Nadine Furst?
7. What is Roarke's reaction to Casto when meeting him and how does his opinion of Casto compare to Eve's?
8. Why does Eve agree to a makeover?
9. Why is Eve suspicious of Paul Redford and desirous of interrogating him a second time in Chapter 14?
10. What clears Mavis of murder charges in Chapter 16?
This section contains 1,014 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)