|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eve think motivates Casto to pin Pandora's murder on Jerry Fitzgerald?
(a) He is an inexperienced homicide investigator.
(b) He wants to solve the case to get promoted to captain.
(c) He hates junkies like Jerry.
(d) He wants to make a name for himself in the media.
2. In Chapter 18, who does Justin Young agree to testify against in exchange for a deal from the cops?
(b) Jerry Fitzgerald.
(d) Paul Redmond.
3. Who does Casto tell Eve in Chapter 15 must be responsible for all three murders they are investigating?
(c) Paul Redford.
4. What does the AutoChef in Roarke's car serve Eve at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(c) Chicken Kiev.
(d) Pepperoni pizza.
5. Who does Eve provoke Jerry Fitzgerald into assaulting her with a glass of champagne at Leonardo's fashion show?
(a) She distracts Jerry while Peabody interviews Leonardo.
(b) So she can search Jerry's dressing room upon Jerry's arrest.
(c) She hates Jerry.
(d) She wants to prove Jerry is capable of violence.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul Redford's attorney attend Eve's interview of Redford at the beginning of Chapter 15?
2. About what does Crack tease Eve?
3. What does Eve think Jerry Fitzgerald's blue energy drink contains?
4. What is Hetta Moppett's tie to the murders Eve is investigating?
5. For what does Eve arrest Paul Redford?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Eve when she goes to the restroom to check on Peabody during her bachelorette party in Chapter 20?
2. Describe how Eve interrogates the three suspects who were at Pandora's house on the night of Pandora's murder.
3. Why is Eve suspicious of Paul Redford and desirous of interrogating him a second time in Chapter 14?
4. How does Jerry become addicted to Immortality?
5. What is Roarke's reaction to Casto when meeting him and how does his opinion of Casto compare to Eve's?
6. Why does Eve deliberately provoke Jerry Fitzgerald into assaulting her with a glass of champagne?
7. Why doesn't Eve charge Jerry with Pandora's murder once Jerry admits to hating Pandora and wanting her dead?
8. Who is Dr. Engrave and what does Dr. Engrave reveal about the origin of the drug Immortality?
9. Why does Casto want Jerry charged with Pandora's murder?
10. What does Eve learn in Chapter 15 about Paul Redford's involvement with the drug Immortality?
This section contains 1,063 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)