|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people do not attend the girls' bachelor party held for Eve?
(c) Mavis and Trina.
(d) Nadine Furst and Dr. Mira.
2. When Eve interviews Paul Redford in Chapter 14, which of Redford's financial transactions arouses Eve's suspicions?
(a) His receipt of two million dollars from Pandora.
(b) His payment of three hundred thousand dollars to Pandora.
(c) His purchase of stock in a company Pandora owned.
(d) Pandora's purchase of stock in a company Redmond owns.
3. Who does Casto tell Eve in Chapter 15 must be responsible for all three murders they are investigating?
(d) Paul Redford.
4. What tip does Eve get about Pandora's drug source while getting her makeover?
(a) Pandora made intergalactic palm link calls to the source.
(b) The source frequents the Zigzag Club.
(c) The source is female.
(d) The source is one of Pandora's relatives.
5. While at the florists with Roarke to select the flowers for her wedding, what information does Eve ask the florist to divulge?
(a) A list of rose colors.
(b) A list of traditional wedding flowers.
(c) A list of flowers available off planet.
(d) A list of importers of Immortal Blossoms from Eden Colony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What similarity does the new murder have to Boomer's murder and Pandora's?
2. Why does Jerry Fitzgerald take Immortality?
3. What does the AutoChef in Roarke's car serve Eve at the beginning of Chapter 17?
4. Where does Eve send Jerry Fitzgerald in lieu of sending her to jail?
5. Who is furious at the beginning of Chapter 19 to learn Eve is not immediately charging Jerry Fitzgerald with Pandora's murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Casto want Jerry charged with Pandora's murder?
2. Describe how Eve interrogates the three suspects who were at Pandora's house on the night of Pandora's murder.
3. Why does Eve go to the media about Pandora's murder and why does she go to Nadine Furst?
4. What does Jerry Fitzgerald's blue health drink contain and how does this ingredient relate to Pandora's murder?
5. Why does Eve deliberately provoke Jerry Fitzgerald into assaulting her with a glass of champagne?
6. Why is Eve suspicious of Paul Redford and desirous of interrogating him a second time in Chapter 14?
7. What information does Eve learn from Crack, the owner of the Down and Dirty Club, about the new drug blend on the streets?
8. Who is Dr. Engrave and what does Dr. Engrave reveal about the origin of the drug Immortality?
9. How does Jerry become addicted to Immortality?
10. Why does Eve agree to a makeover?
This section contains 1,073 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)