|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which East End club does Eve visit at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) The Paradisio.
(b) The Oxygenation Room.
(c) The Down and Dirty Club.
(d) The Jade Club.
2. Who does Eve provoke Jerry Fitzgerald into assaulting her with a glass of champagne at Leonardo's fashion show?
(a) She wants to prove Jerry is capable of violence.
(b) She hates Jerry.
(c) So she can search Jerry's dressing room upon Jerry's arrest.
(d) She distracts Jerry while Peabody interviews Leonardo.
3. Which of the following statements is not a reason Eve does not immediately charge Jerry Fitzgerald with Pandora's murder?
(a) She's not convinced of Jerry's guilt.
(b) She doesn't want to take orders from Casto.
(c) She thinks Jerry is too stoned to understand the charges.
(d) Jerry hasn't confessed to the crime.
4. Which of the following statements does not describe Crack, the owner of the club Eve visits at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) He has a tatooed face.
(b) He is a large black man.
(c) He wears a pink loincloth with a feathered vest.
(d) He is a short, slender Asian man.
5. What is Redford's reaction when Eve presses him about the suspicious financial matter?
(a) He insists the matter is innocent.
(b) He flees the police station.
(c) He says he needs his lawyer.
(d) He confesses to murdering Pandora.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roarke try to give Eve to drink after her nightmare at the beginning of Chapter 13?
2. How does Paul Redford's attorney attend Eve's interview of Redford at the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. With whom is Peabody becoming romantically involved as a result of investigating Boomer's murder?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 13, what does Eve think she's had instead of a nightmare?
5. Who does Roarke think is both dangerous and interested in Eve romantically?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Eve learn from Crack, the owner of the Down and Dirty Club, about the new drug blend on the streets?
2. Why does Casto want Jerry charged with Pandora's murder?
3. Who does Casto believe is responsible for Pandora's murder and why doesn't Eve agree with his theory?
4. What happens to Eve when she goes to the restroom to check on Peabody during her bachelorette party in Chapter 20?
5. How does Jerry become addicted to Immortality?
6. How is Eve able to fight off Pandora's killer and keep from becoming another of his victims after being drugged?
7. Why does Eve agree to a makeover?
8. What is Roarke's reaction to Casto when meeting him and how does his opinion of Casto compare to Eve's?
9. How does Eve's relationship with Summerset change in Chapter 12?
10. Why does Eve deliberately provoke Jerry Fitzgerald into assaulting her with a glass of champagne?
This section contains 1,031 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)