|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roarke try to give Eve to drink after her nightmare at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) A calming cup of herbal tea.
(b) A tranquilizing drink.
(c) A tranquilizing injection.
(d) A massage.
2. When Eve shows up to stakeout the place she thinks Jerry Fitzgerald will go after her release from jail, who is hiding in the bushes with Peabody?
(a) Paul Redford.
3. Who finds the tattooed dancer Mavis claims to have watched after leaving Pandora's house the night of Pandora's murder?
(b) Commander Whitney.
4. What does Dr. Engrave, the horticulturist, identify as the source of the unknown substance in the Immortality drug mix?
(a) Nectar from the Caldu Plant from Arcturus Five.
(b) Nectar from the Immortal Blossom from Eden Colony.
(c) Nectar from the lapena rose from the 2nd moon of Toem.
(d) Nectar from the Morpheus Pod from Alpha Eight.
5. What does the AutoChef in Roarke's car serve Eve at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Chicken Kiev.
(d) Pepperoni pizza.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eve provoke Jerry Fitzgerald into assaulting her with a glass of champagne at Leonardo's fashion show?
2. What does Eve think Jerry Fitzgerald's blue energy drink contains?
3. Whose public breakup does Nadine Furst report to Eve in the parking garage?
4. In Chapter 20, why do the police close the murder cases Eve has been investigating?
5. For what does Paul Redford have a license?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Eve go to the media about Pandora's murder and why does she go to Nadine Furst?
2. What does Jerry Fitzgerald's blue health drink contain and how does this ingredient relate to Pandora's murder?
3. How does Jerry become addicted to Immortality?
4. Who does Casto believe is responsible for Pandora's murder and why doesn't Eve agree with his theory?
5. Who is Dr. Engrave and what does Dr. Engrave reveal about the origin of the drug Immortality?
6. Why does Eve think she should be arrested for murder in Chapter 13 and what does Dr. Mira help her to realize about the killing that so distresses her?
7. Why does Eve agree to a makeover?
8. Why does Casto want Jerry charged with Pandora's murder?
9. What information does Eve learn from Crack, the owner of the Down and Dirty Club, about the new drug blend on the streets?
10. Why is Eve suspicious of Paul Redford and desirous of interrogating him a second time in Chapter 14?
This section contains 1,047 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)