|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the murder victim's girlfriend arrives to identify the victim, what does Eve have to do to prevent the woman from contaminating the crime scene?
(a) Mace the woman.
(b) Arrest the woman.
(c) Handcuff the woman.
(d) Knock the woman out.
2. Which of the following people do not attend the girls' bachelor party held for Eve?
(b) Mavis and Trina.
(c) Nadine Furst and Dr. Mira.
3. Whose public breakup does Nadine Furst report to Eve in the parking garage?
(a) Leonardo and Mavis.
(b) Jerry Fitzgerald and Justin Young.
(c) Peabody and Casto.
(d) Commander Whitney and his wife.
4. Why does Eve agree to a makeover?
(a) To question the hair stylist about Pandora.
(b) To get more attractive for her wedding.
(c) To keep Mavis happy & keep her mind off the murder charge.
(d) To please Roarke.
5. Where does Eve send Jerry Fitzgerald in lieu of sending her to jail?
(a) A safe house in the mountains.
(b) Eden Colony.
(c) A rehab center for substance addiction.
(d) A hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eve provoke Jerry Fitzgerald into assaulting her with a glass of champagne at Leonardo's fashion show?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 13, what does Eve think she's had instead of a nightmare?
3. Who turns out to be the real killer and the person behind the sales of Immortality?
4. What foods does Roarke say Eve would live off of if he didn't keep his AutoChef well stocked?
5. What startling fact from her childhood does Eve remember at the end of Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Roarke's reaction to Casto when meeting him and how does his opinion of Casto compare to Eve's?
2. Why does Eve agree to a makeover?
3. How does Eve's relationship with Summerset change in Chapter 12?
4. Who is Dr. Engrave and what does Dr. Engrave reveal about the origin of the drug Immortality?
5. How does Jerry become addicted to Immortality?
6. What happens to Eve when she goes to the restroom to check on Peabody during her bachelorette party in Chapter 20?
7. Why does Eve go to the media about Pandora's murder and why does she go to Nadine Furst?
8. What clears Mavis of murder charges in Chapter 16?
9. How is Eve able to fight off Pandora's killer and keep from becoming another of his victims after being drugged?
10. Why is Eve suspicious of Paul Redford and desirous of interrogating him a second time in Chapter 14?
This section contains 1,010 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)