|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eve provoke Jerry Fitzgerald into assaulting her with a glass of champagne at Leonardo's fashion show?
(a) She hates Jerry.
(b) So she can search Jerry's dressing room upon Jerry's arrest.
(c) She wants to prove Jerry is capable of violence.
(d) She distracts Jerry while Peabody interviews Leonardo.
2. Why does Eve agree to a makeover?
(a) To keep Mavis happy & keep her mind off the murder charge.
(b) To question the hair stylist about Pandora.
(c) To please Roarke.
(d) To get more attractive for her wedding.
3. When the murder victim's girlfriend arrives to identify the victim, what does Eve have to do to prevent the woman from contaminating the crime scene?
(a) Handcuff the woman.
(b) Arrest the woman.
(c) Knock the woman out.
(d) Mace the woman.
4. What does the AutoChef in Roarke's car serve Eve at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(b) Chicken Kiev.
(d) Pepperoni pizza.
5. Whose murder is Eve called to investigate at the beginning of Chapter 16?
(a) Paul Redford's.
(b) Lamont Ro's.
(c) Jerry Fitzgerald's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which suspect in Pandora's murder case does Feeney learn has had a meeting with a travel consultant about a trip for two to the Eden Colony?
2. Who turns out to be the real killer and the person behind the sales of Immortality?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 13, what does Eve think she's had instead of a nightmare?
4. What tip does Eve get about Pandora's drug source while getting her makeover?
5. What incident allows Jerry Fitzgerald to escape the police officer assigned to guard her room and get a fatal dose of Immortality?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)