|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, why do the police close the murder cases Eve has been investigating?
(a) Police administrators accept Jerry Fitzgerald as the killer.
(b) Justin Young confesses to the murders.
(c) Leonardo confesses to the murders.
(d) Paul Redmond confesses to the murders.
2. Where does Eve send Jerry Fitzgerald in lieu of sending her to jail?
(a) A rehab center for substance addiction.
(b) Eden Colony.
(c) A safe house in the mountains.
(d) A hospital.
3. Which of the following statements does not describe Crack, the owner of the club Eve visits at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) He is a large black man.
(b) He wears a pink loincloth with a feathered vest.
(c) He has a tatooed face.
(d) He is a short, slender Asian man.
4. In Chapter 18, who does Justin Young agree to testify against in exchange for a deal from the cops?
(b) Paul Redmond.
(c) Jerry Fitzgerald.
5. Which of the following statements is not a reason Eve is able to escape the killer at the end of the book?
(a) Her new family of friends comes to her rescue.
(b) She has not consumed alcohol at her bachelor party.
(c) Summerset saves her from the killer.
(d) The dose of the drug given to her is small.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads Eve and Peabody into the laboratory of Dr. Engrave?
2. When the murder victim's girlfriend arrives to identify the victim, what does Eve have to do to prevent the woman from contaminating the crime scene?
3. What does Eve think motivates Casto to pin Pandora's murder on Jerry Fitzgerald?
4. What startling fact from her childhood does Eve remember at the end of Chapter 12?
5. Who admits during questioning to hating Pandora and wanting her dead?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)