|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Eve interviews Paul Redford in Chapter 14, which of Redford's financial transactions arouses Eve's suspicions?
(a) His payment of three hundred thousand dollars to Pandora.
(b) Pandora's purchase of stock in a company Redmond owns.
(c) His receipt of two million dollars from Pandora.
(d) His purchase of stock in a company Pandora owned.
2. What similarity does the new murder have to Boomer's murder and Pandora's?
(a) Immortality is found in the corpse's bloodstream.
(b) Leonardo knew the victim.
(c) The victim's face has been beaten.
(d) Mavis knew the victim.
3. Why does Justin hate the person against whom he wants to testify?
(a) Redmond tried to sabotage Justin's acting career.
(b) Redmond got Justin's girlfriend Jerry hooked on Immortality.
(c) Redmond killed Pandora.
(d) Redmond was a rival for Pandora's love.
4. Which of the following statements is not a reason Eve is able to escape the killer at the end of the book?
(a) Summerset saves her from the killer.
(b) The dose of the drug given to her is small.
(c) She has not consumed alcohol at her bachelor party.
(d) Her new family of friends comes to her rescue.
5. Whose public breakup does Nadine Furst report to Eve in the parking garage?
(a) Leonardo and Mavis.
(b) Peabody and Casto.
(c) Jerry Fitzgerald and Justin Young.
(d) Commander Whitney and his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dickie Berenski discover in Jerry Fitzgerald's blue health drink?
2. What foods does Roarke say Eve would live off of if he didn't keep his AutoChef well stocked?
3. When Eve shows up to stakeout the place she thinks Jerry Fitzgerald will go after her release from jail, who is hiding in the bushes with Peabody?
4. What startling fact from her childhood does Eve remember at the end of Chapter 12?
5. What tip does Eve get about Pandora's drug source while getting her makeover?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)