|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has leaked information about the murder investigation to Channel 75 news reporter Nadine Furst?
(d) Commander Whitney.
2. Where does Eve send Jerry Fitzgerald in lieu of sending her to jail?
(a) A safe house in the mountains.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A rehab center for substance addiction.
(d) Eden Colony.
3. Which East End club does Eve visit at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) The Down and Dirty Club.
(b) The Oxygenation Room.
(c) The Paradisio.
(d) The Jade Club.
4. When Eve shows up to stakeout the place she thinks Jerry Fitzgerald will go after her release from jail, who is hiding in the bushes with Peabody?
(a) Paul Redford.
5. Who does Casto tell Eve in Chapter 15 must be responsible for all three murders they are investigating?
(b) Paul Redford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What garment does Leonardo make Eve try on in Chapter 12?
2. Which of the following people do not attend the girls' bachelor party held for Eve?
3. What is Redford's reaction when Eve presses him about the suspicious financial matter?
4. Who finds the tattooed dancer Mavis claims to have watched after leaving Pandora's house the night of Pandora's murder?
5. Whose murder is Eve called to investigate at the beginning of Chapter 16?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Eve agree to a makeover?
2. Why does Eve deliberately provoke Jerry Fitzgerald into assaulting her with a glass of champagne?
3. What does Eve learn in Chapter 15 about Paul Redford's involvement with the drug Immortality?
4. Why does Eve go to the media about Pandora's murder and why does she go to Nadine Furst?
5. What happens to Eve when she goes to the restroom to check on Peabody during her bachelorette party in Chapter 20?
6. What happens between Peabody and Casto in Chapter 13 and what does Eve think of the change in her coworkers' relationship?
7. Why is Eve suspicious of Paul Redford and desirous of interrogating him a second time in Chapter 14?
8. Who does Casto believe is responsible for Pandora's murder and why doesn't Eve agree with his theory?
9. How does Jerry become addicted to Immortality?
10. Describe how Eve interrogates the three suspects who were at Pandora's house on the night of Pandora's murder.
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)