|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Roarke call to assist him with Eve after she awakens from her nightmare in acute emotional distress in Chapter 13?
(b) Dr. Mira.
2. Who does Casto tell Eve in Chapter 15 must be responsible for all three murders they are investigating?
(a) Paul Redford.
3. When the murder victim's girlfriend arrives to identify the victim, what does Eve have to do to prevent the woman from contaminating the crime scene?
(a) Arrest the woman.
(b) Handcuff the woman.
(c) Mace the woman.
(d) Knock the woman out.
4. For what does Paul Redford have a license?
(a) Practicing medicine.
(c) Driving a taxicab.
(d) Teaching high school.
5. Who has leaked information about the murder investigation to Channel 75 news reporter Nadine Furst?
(a) Commander Whitney.
6. Which of the following statements is not a reason the new murder seems to clear Mavis of Pandora's murder?
(a) Jerry Fitzgerald confesses to killing Pandora.
(b) The two murders were likely committed by one killer.
(c) The circumstances of both murders are similar.
(d) Mavis has an ironclad alibi for this murder.
7. What incident allows Jerry Fitzgerald to escape the police officer assigned to guard her room and get a fatal dose of Immortality?
(a) The officer falls asleep.
(b) Justin Young helps Jerry escape.
(c) A violent patient at the rehab center escapes.
(d) Jerry knocks the officer unconscious.
8. What happens to Eve on the night of her bachelor party when she goes to the bathroom to check on Peabody?
(a) She gets drunk and passes out.
(b) She falls and breaks an ankle.
(c) She is shot during an attempt to rob the club.
(d) She is given an injection & forced into an empty room.
9. Which suspect in Pandora's murder case does Feeney learn has had a meeting with a travel consultant about a trip for two to the Eden Colony?
(a) Justin Young.
(c) Paul Redmond.
(d) Jerry Fitzgerald.
10. Which East End club does Eve visit at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) The Paradisio.
(b) The Oxygenation Room.
(c) The Down and Dirty Club.
(d) The Jade Club.
11. When Eve shows up to stakeout the place she thinks Jerry Fitzgerald will go after her release from jail, who is hiding in the bushes with Peabody?
(d) Paul Redford.
12. Where is Eve's girls' bachelor party held?
(a) The Down and Dirty Club.
(b) Charlie's Moroccan Paradise.
(c) Club Paradiso.
(d) Club Zigzag.
13. What foods does Roarke say Eve would live off of if he didn't keep his AutoChef well stocked?
(a) Tuna fish and grilled cheese.
(b) Soy burgers and irradiated powdered eggs.
(c) Coffee and donuts.
(d) Soy dogs and soy bologna.
14. What does Dickie Berenski discover in Jerry Fitzgerald's blue health drink?
15. Why does Jerry Fitzgerald take Immortality?
(a) She takes any drug that comes along.
(b) She does anything new and trendy.
(c) It energizes her.
(d) So she'll look as youthful as Pandora.
Short Answer Questions
1. What startling fact from her childhood does Eve remember at the end of Chapter 12?
2. Who leads Eve and Peabody into the laboratory of Dr. Engrave?
3. What tip does Eve get about Pandora's drug source while getting her makeover?
4. Who admits during questioning to hating Pandora and wanting her dead?
5. Why does Eve agree to a makeover?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)