|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul Redford's attorney attend Eve's interview of Redford at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) Via a legal droid who records the entire proceeding.
(b) Via telephone.
(c) In a wheelchair.
2. In Chapter 18, who does Justin Young agree to testify against in exchange for a deal from the cops?
(b) Paul Redmond.
(d) Jerry Fitzgerald.
3. What new color does Trina tell Mavis she has for hair?
(b) Aqua with yellow highlights.
(d) Pink with silver tipping.
4. What does Crack tell Eve the unknown drug blend on the streets is called?
5. How does Redford initially explain the three hundred thousand dollars he gave Pandora?
(a) As a loan to Pandora.
(b) As an investment in a business he later learned didn't exist.
(c) As a blackmail payment.
(d) As payment for Pandora's appearance in a film he produced.
6. When Eve shows up to stakeout the place she thinks Jerry Fitzgerald will go after her release from jail, who is hiding in the bushes with Peabody?
(c) Paul Redford.
7. About what does Crack tease Eve?
(a) Arresting his wife.
(b) Outdrinking him.
(c) Becoming one of his dancers.
(d) Wearing a costume that matches his.
8. Who comes to assist Eve when she awakens after a nightmare about her abusive childhood in Chapter 12?
9. For what does Paul Redford have a license?
(a) Teaching high school.
(b) Practicing medicine.
(c) Driving a taxicab.
10. In Chapter 20, why do the police close the murder cases Eve has been investigating?
(a) Paul Redmond confesses to the murders.
(b) Police administrators accept Jerry Fitzgerald as the killer.
(c) Leonardo confesses to the murders.
(d) Justin Young confesses to the murders.
11. What does Roarke try to give Eve to drink after her nightmare at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) A massage.
(b) A calming cup of herbal tea.
(c) A tranquilizing injection.
(d) A tranquilizing drink.
12. Which of the following statements does not describe Crack, the owner of the club Eve visits at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) He is a large black man.
(b) He has a tatooed face.
(c) He wears a pink loincloth with a feathered vest.
(d) He is a short, slender Asian man.
13. Who does Casto tell Eve in Chapter 15 must be responsible for all three murders they are investigating?
(b) Paul Redford.
14. Why does Jerry Fitzgerald take Immortality?
(a) So she'll look as youthful as Pandora.
(b) She takes any drug that comes along.
(c) She does anything new and trendy.
(d) It energizes her.
15. Who does Eve provoke Jerry Fitzgerald into assaulting her with a glass of champagne at Leonardo's fashion show?
(a) So she can search Jerry's dressing room upon Jerry's arrest.
(b) She distracts Jerry while Peabody interviews Leonardo.
(c) She hates Jerry.
(d) She wants to prove Jerry is capable of violence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who admits to Eve during questioning that he is working on a drug formulation of Immortality but was unaware of its addictive and lethal qualities?
2. Who does Roarke call to assist him with Eve after she awakens from her nightmare in acute emotional distress in Chapter 13?
3. What does the AutoChef in Roarke's car serve Eve at the beginning of Chapter 17?
4. What is Hetta Moppett's tie to the murders Eve is investigating?
5. Whose public breakup does Nadine Furst report to Eve in the parking garage?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)