|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to assist Eve when she awakens after a nightmare about her abusive childhood in Chapter 12?
2. Why does Casto think Jerry Fitzgerald overdoses on Immortality?
(a) To avoid the negative publicity her arrest would bring.
(b) To spare her parents the humiliation of a trial.
(c) To take the fall for Justin Young, the real killer.
(d) To avoid going to jail.
3. With whom is Peabody becoming romantically involved as a result of investigating Boomer's murder?
(d) Commander Whitney.
4. What does Roarke try to give Eve to drink after her nightmare at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) A tranquilizing injection.
(b) A calming cup of herbal tea.
(c) A tranquilizing drink.
(d) A massage.
5. What foods does Roarke say Eve would live off of if he didn't keep his AutoChef well stocked?
(a) Tuna fish and grilled cheese.
(b) Soy burgers and irradiated powdered eggs.
(c) Coffee and donuts.
(d) Soy dogs and soy bologna.
6. For what does Eve arrest Paul Redford?
(a) Pandora's murder.
(b) Drug possession.
(d) Boomer's murder.
7. What happens to Eve on the night of her bachelor party when she goes to the bathroom to check on Peabody?
(a) She is given an injection & forced into an empty room.
(b) She is shot during an attempt to rob the club.
(c) She falls and breaks an ankle.
(d) She gets drunk and passes out.
8. What new color does Trina tell Mavis she has for hair?
(b) Aqua with yellow highlights.
(d) Pink with silver tipping.
9. What startling fact from her childhood does Eve remember at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) That she was kidnapped as a child.
(b) That she murdered her abusive father.
(c) That she lived on the streets and had to beg for food.
(d) That her father murdered her mother.
10. For what does Paul Redford have a license?
(b) Driving a taxicab.
(c) Teaching high school.
(d) Practicing medicine.
11. What does Dickie Berenski discover in Jerry Fitzgerald's blue health drink?
12. Whose murder is Eve called to investigate at the beginning of Chapter 16?
(a) Lamont Ro's.
(b) Paul Redford's.
(c) Jerry Fitzgerald's.
13. Who leads Eve and Peabody into the laboratory of Dr. Engrave?
(d) Anna-6, a lab droid.
14. Who admits during questioning to hating Pandora and wanting her dead?
(a) Jerry Fitzgerald.
(c) Paul Redmond.
(d) Justin Young.
15. Which of the following statements is not a reason Eve is able to escape the killer at the end of the book?
(a) The dose of the drug given to her is small.
(b) She has not consumed alcohol at her bachelor party.
(c) Summerset saves her from the killer.
(d) Her new family of friends comes to her rescue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people do not attend the girls' bachelor party held for Eve?
2. What does Eve think motivates Casto to pin Pandora's murder on Jerry Fitzgerald?
3. When Eve interviews Paul Redford in Chapter 14, which of Redford's financial transactions arouses Eve's suspicions?
4. Who does Casto tell Eve in Chapter 15 must be responsible for all three murders they are investigating?
5. Which of the following statements is not something Crack tells Eve about Boomer's last time in his club?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)