|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who admits during questioning to hating Pandora and wanting her dead?
(a) Justin Young.
(b) Jerry Fitzgerald.
(c) Paul Redmond.
2. Which suspect in Pandora's murder case does Feeney learn has had a meeting with a travel consultant about a trip for two to the Eden Colony?
(a) Justin Young.
(b) Paul Redmond.
(d) Jerry Fitzgerald.
3. Why does Jerry Fitzgerald take Immortality?
(a) She does anything new and trendy.
(b) She takes any drug that comes along.
(c) So she'll look as youthful as Pandora.
(d) It energizes her.
4. Which of the following people do not attend the girls' bachelor party held for Eve?
(a) Mavis and Trina.
(c) Nadine Furst and Dr. Mira.
5. For what does Eve arrest Paul Redford?
(b) Boomer's murder.
(c) Drug possession.
(d) Pandora's murder.
6. What new color does Trina tell Mavis she has for hair?
(a) Aqua with yellow highlights.
(c) Pink with silver tipping.
7. How does Redford initially explain the three hundred thousand dollars he gave Pandora?
(a) As a loan to Pandora.
(b) As a blackmail payment.
(c) As payment for Pandora's appearance in a film he produced.
(d) As an investment in a business he later learned didn't exist.
8. Who admits to Eve during questioning that he is working on a drug formulation of Immortality but was unaware of its addictive and lethal qualities?
(a) Justin Young.
(b) Tom Hayden.
(d) Paul Redmond.
9. Who does Casto tell Eve in Chapter 15 must be responsible for all three murders they are investigating?
(a) Paul Redford.
10. Who does Roarke call to assist him with Eve after she awakens from her nightmare in acute emotional distress in Chapter 13?
(b) Dr. Mira.
11. What tip does Eve get about Pandora's drug source while getting her makeover?
(a) The source is female.
(b) The source is one of Pandora's relatives.
(c) Pandora made intergalactic palm link calls to the source.
(d) The source frequents the Zigzag Club.
12. What does Eve think motivates Casto to pin Pandora's murder on Jerry Fitzgerald?
(a) He wants to solve the case to get promoted to captain.
(b) He wants to make a name for himself in the media.
(c) He hates junkies like Jerry.
(d) He is an inexperienced homicide investigator.
13. Why does Eve say she can't be a cop any more or marry Roarke, and that she should be arrested?
(a) She is stressed from arresting her friend Mavis.
(b) She thinks she is responsible for Boomer's death.
(c) She has had a nervous breakdown.
(d) She thinks she should be prosecuted for her father's murder.
14. While at the florists with Roarke to select the flowers for her wedding, what information does Eve ask the florist to divulge?
(a) A list of traditional wedding flowers.
(b) A list of importers of Immortal Blossoms from Eden Colony.
(c) A list of flowers available off planet.
(d) A list of rose colors.
15. Where is Eve's girls' bachelor party held?
(a) Club Paradiso.
(b) The Down and Dirty Club.
(c) Charlie's Moroccan Paradise.
(d) Club Zigzag.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Peabody becoming romantically involved as a result of investigating Boomer's murder?
2. Why does Eve agree to a makeover?
3. What garment does Leonardo make Eve try on in Chapter 12?
4. Which of the following statements is not something Crack tells Eve about Boomer's last time in his club?
5. Who does Roarke think is both dangerous and interested in Eve romantically?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)