|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Engrave, the horticulturist, identify as the source of the unknown substance in the Immortality drug mix?
(a) Nectar from the Morpheus Pod from Alpha Eight.
(b) Nectar from the lapena rose from the 2nd moon of Toem.
(c) Nectar from the Caldu Plant from Arcturus Five.
(d) Nectar from the Immortal Blossom from Eden Colony.
2. Who admits to Eve during questioning that he is working on a drug formulation of Immortality but was unaware of its addictive and lethal qualities?
(a) Justin Young.
(b) Tom Hayden.
(c) Paul Redmond.
3. In Chapter 18, who does Justin Young agree to testify against in exchange for a deal from the cops?
(a) Paul Redmond.
(b) Jerry Fitzgerald.
4. What tip does Eve get about Pandora's drug source while getting her makeover?
(a) The source frequents the Zigzag Club.
(b) The source is one of Pandora's relatives.
(c) The source is female.
(d) Pandora made intergalactic palm link calls to the source.
5. What does Eve think motivates Casto to pin Pandora's murder on Jerry Fitzgerald?
(a) He hates junkies like Jerry.
(b) He wants to make a name for himself in the media.
(c) He is an inexperienced homicide investigator.
(d) He wants to solve the case to get promoted to captain.
6. Who comes to assist Eve when she awakens after a nightmare about her abusive childhood in Chapter 12?
7. Which of the following statements is not a reason Eve is able to escape the killer at the end of the book?
(a) She has not consumed alcohol at her bachelor party.
(b) Her new family of friends comes to her rescue.
(c) Summerset saves her from the killer.
(d) The dose of the drug given to her is small.
8. Whose public breakup does Nadine Furst report to Eve in the parking garage?
(a) Jerry Fitzgerald and Justin Young.
(b) Leonardo and Mavis.
(c) Commander Whitney and his wife.
(d) Peabody and Casto.
9. Why does Eve agree to a makeover?
(a) To get more attractive for her wedding.
(b) To please Roarke.
(c) To question the hair stylist about Pandora.
(d) To keep Mavis happy & keep her mind off the murder charge.
10. Where does Eve think Jerry Fitzgerald will go once she's released from jail?
(a) Leonardo's loft.
(b) Paul Redford's home.
(c) Her attorney's office.
(d) Justin Young's apartment.
11. What does the AutoChef in Roarke's car serve Eve at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Pepperoni pizza.
(d) Chicken Kiev.
12. When Eve interviews Paul Redford in Chapter 14, which of Redford's financial transactions arouses Eve's suspicions?
(a) His purchase of stock in a company Pandora owned.
(b) His receipt of two million dollars from Pandora.
(c) His payment of three hundred thousand dollars to Pandora.
(d) Pandora's purchase of stock in a company Redmond owns.
13. Which suspect in Pandora's murder case does Feeney learn has had a meeting with a travel consultant about a trip for two to the Eden Colony?
(a) Justin Young.
(b) Paul Redmond.
(c) Jerry Fitzgerald.
14. What startling fact from her childhood does Eve remember at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) That she lived on the streets and had to beg for food.
(b) That her father murdered her mother.
(c) That she was kidnapped as a child.
(d) That she murdered her abusive father.
15. What new color does Trina tell Mavis she has for hair?
(c) Aqua with yellow highlights.
(d) Pink with silver tipping.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which East End club does Eve visit at the beginning of Chapter 11?
2. Where is Eve's girls' bachelor party held?
3. What happens to Eve on the night of her bachelor party when she goes to the bathroom to check on Peabody?
4. What does Crack tell Eve the unknown drug blend on the streets is called?
5. Which of the following people do not attend the girls' bachelor party held for Eve?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)