|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eve provoke Jerry Fitzgerald into assaulting her with a glass of champagne at Leonardo's fashion show?
(a) She hates Jerry.
(b) She distracts Jerry while Peabody interviews Leonardo.
(c) So she can search Jerry's dressing room upon Jerry's arrest.
(d) She wants to prove Jerry is capable of violence.
2. Who admits during questioning to hating Pandora and wanting her dead?
(a) Paul Redmond.
(b) Jerry Fitzgerald.
(d) Justin Young.
3. Who does Roarke call to assist him with Eve after she awakens from her nightmare in acute emotional distress in Chapter 13?
(a) Dr. Mira.
4. What does Eve think motivates Casto to pin Pandora's murder on Jerry Fitzgerald?
(a) He wants to solve the case to get promoted to captain.
(b) He wants to make a name for himself in the media.
(c) He is an inexperienced homicide investigator.
(d) He hates junkies like Jerry.
5. What does Dickie Berenski discover in Jerry Fitzgerald's blue health drink?
6. Which of the following statements is not something Crack tells Eve about Boomer's last time in his club?
(a) Boomer was there with a woman named Hetta Moppett.
(b) Boomer was there with Mavis.
(c) Boomer seemed afraid.
(d) Boomer talked about having full pockets, i.e. money.
7. What does the AutoChef in Roarke's car serve Eve at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Chicken Kiev.
(b) Pepperoni pizza.
8. Who comes to assist Eve when she awakens after a nightmare about her abusive childhood in Chapter 12?
9. Who does Casto tell Eve in Chapter 15 must be responsible for all three murders they are investigating?
(c) Paul Redford.
10. When the murder victim's girlfriend arrives to identify the victim, what does Eve have to do to prevent the woman from contaminating the crime scene?
(a) Mace the woman.
(b) Handcuff the woman.
(c) Knock the woman out.
(d) Arrest the woman.
11. Which of the following statements is not a reason Eve does not immediately charge Jerry Fitzgerald with Pandora's murder?
(a) She thinks Jerry is too stoned to understand the charges.
(b) Jerry hasn't confessed to the crime.
(c) She doesn't want to take orders from Casto.
(d) She's not convinced of Jerry's guilt.
12. With whom is Peabody becoming romantically involved as a result of investigating Boomer's murder?
(a) Commander Whitney.
13. Who does Roarke think is both dangerous and interested in Eve romantically?
(b) Paul Redford.
14. What new color does Trina tell Mavis she has for hair?
(a) Aqua with yellow highlights.
(b) Pink with silver tipping.
15. Where does Eve send Jerry Fitzgerald in lieu of sending her to jail?
(a) A rehab center for substance addiction.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A safe house in the mountains.
(d) Eden Colony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eve think Jerry Fitzgerald will go once she's released from jail?
2. Where is Eve's girls' bachelor party held?
3. Why does Eve say she can't be a cop any more or marry Roarke, and that she should be arrested?
4. What is Hetta Moppett's tie to the murders Eve is investigating?
5. In Chapter 20, why do the police close the murder cases Eve has been investigating?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)