|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, why do the police close the murder cases Eve has been investigating?
(a) Justin Young confesses to the murders.
(b) Leonardo confesses to the murders.
(c) Paul Redmond confesses to the murders.
(d) Police administrators accept Jerry Fitzgerald as the killer.
2. Which suspect in Pandora's murder case does Feeney learn has had a meeting with a travel consultant about a trip for two to the Eden Colony?
(b) Jerry Fitzgerald.
(c) Paul Redmond.
(d) Justin Young.
3. What similarity does the new murder have to Boomer's murder and Pandora's?
(a) The victim's face has been beaten.
(b) Leonardo knew the victim.
(c) Mavis knew the victim.
(d) Immortality is found in the corpse's bloodstream.
4. When Eve shows up to stakeout the place she thinks Jerry Fitzgerald will go after her release from jail, who is hiding in the bushes with Peabody?
(c) Paul Redford.
5. What does Crack tell Eve the unknown drug blend on the streets is called?
6. When Eve interviews Paul Redford in Chapter 14, which of Redford's financial transactions arouses Eve's suspicions?
(a) His payment of three hundred thousand dollars to Pandora.
(b) Pandora's purchase of stock in a company Redmond owns.
(c) His receipt of two million dollars from Pandora.
(d) His purchase of stock in a company Pandora owned.
7. Who does Roarke call to assist him with Eve after she awakens from her nightmare in acute emotional distress in Chapter 13?
(c) Dr. Mira.
8. Who finds the tattooed dancer Mavis claims to have watched after leaving Pandora's house the night of Pandora's murder?
(a) Commander Whitney.
9. Where is Eve's girls' bachelor party held?
(a) Charlie's Moroccan Paradise.
(b) Club Paradiso.
(c) Club Zigzag.
(d) The Down and Dirty Club.
10. Why does Casto think Jerry Fitzgerald overdoses on Immortality?
(a) To avoid going to jail.
(b) To avoid the negative publicity her arrest would bring.
(c) To spare her parents the humiliation of a trial.
(d) To take the fall for Justin Young, the real killer.
11. What does Eve think Jerry Fitzgerald's blue energy drink contains?
12. Which of the following statements is not a reason Eve is able to escape the killer at the end of the book?
(a) The dose of the drug given to her is small.
(b) Summerset saves her from the killer.
(c) Her new family of friends comes to her rescue.
(d) She has not consumed alcohol at her bachelor party.
13. Which of the following statements is not a reason Eve does not immediately charge Jerry Fitzgerald with Pandora's murder?
(a) Jerry hasn't confessed to the crime.
(b) She thinks Jerry is too stoned to understand the charges.
(c) She's not convinced of Jerry's guilt.
(d) She doesn't want to take orders from Casto.
14. What foods does Roarke say Eve would live off of if he didn't keep his AutoChef well stocked?
(a) Coffee and donuts.
(b) Soy burgers and irradiated powdered eggs.
(c) Tuna fish and grilled cheese.
(d) Soy dogs and soy bologna.
15. What new color does Trina tell Mavis she has for hair?
(b) Aqua with yellow highlights.
(d) Pink with silver tipping.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eve agree to a makeover?
2. Whose murder is Eve called to investigate at the beginning of Chapter 16?
3. Who turns out to be the real killer and the person behind the sales of Immortality?
4. Who has leaked information about the murder investigation to Channel 75 news reporter Nadine Furst?
5. Which of the following statements is not a reason the new murder seems to clear Mavis of Pandora's murder?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)