|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who admits during questioning to hating Pandora and wanting her dead?
(b) Paul Redmond.
(c) Justin Young.
(d) Jerry Fitzgerald.
2. What does Crack tell Eve the unknown drug blend on the streets is called?
3. Who does Eve provoke Jerry Fitzgerald into assaulting her with a glass of champagne at Leonardo's fashion show?
(a) So she can search Jerry's dressing room upon Jerry's arrest.
(b) She hates Jerry.
(c) She wants to prove Jerry is capable of violence.
(d) She distracts Jerry while Peabody interviews Leonardo.
4. What incident allows Jerry Fitzgerald to escape the police officer assigned to guard her room and get a fatal dose of Immortality?
(a) A violent patient at the rehab center escapes.
(b) Justin Young helps Jerry escape.
(c) Jerry knocks the officer unconscious.
(d) The officer falls asleep.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 13, what does Eve think she's had instead of a nightmare?
(a) A prophetic vision.
(b) A flashback.
(c) A psychotic break.
(d) A hallucination.
6. While at the florists with Roarke to select the flowers for her wedding, what information does Eve ask the florist to divulge?
(a) A list of traditional wedding flowers.
(b) A list of importers of Immortal Blossoms from Eden Colony.
(c) A list of flowers available off planet.
(d) A list of rose colors.
7. About what does Crack tease Eve?
(a) Arresting his wife.
(b) Outdrinking him.
(c) Wearing a costume that matches his.
(d) Becoming one of his dancers.
8. Where does Eve think Jerry Fitzgerald will go once she's released from jail?
(a) Her attorney's office.
(b) Paul Redford's home.
(c) Justin Young's apartment.
(d) Leonardo's loft.
9. In Chapter 20, why do the police close the murder cases Eve has been investigating?
(a) Paul Redmond confesses to the murders.
(b) Justin Young confesses to the murders.
(c) Police administrators accept Jerry Fitzgerald as the killer.
(d) Leonardo confesses to the murders.
10. What garment does Leonardo make Eve try on in Chapter 12?
(a) A foundation garment to go under her wedding dress.
(b) A space suit.
(c) Her wedding dress.
(d) A business suit.
11. What does Dickie Berenski discover in Jerry Fitzgerald's blue health drink?
12. Why does Jerry Fitzgerald take Immortality?
(a) It energizes her.
(b) She does anything new and trendy.
(c) She takes any drug that comes along.
(d) So she'll look as youthful as Pandora.
13. Why does Eve agree to a makeover?
(a) To keep Mavis happy & keep her mind off the murder charge.
(b) To question the hair stylist about Pandora.
(c) To get more attractive for her wedding.
(d) To please Roarke.
14. When Eve shows up to stakeout the place she thinks Jerry Fitzgerald will go after her release from jail, who is hiding in the bushes with Peabody?
(d) Paul Redford.
15. Whose public breakup does Nadine Furst report to Eve in the parking garage?
(a) Peabody and Casto.
(b) Jerry Fitzgerald and Justin Young.
(c) Leonardo and Mavis.
(d) Commander Whitney and his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which East End club does Eve visit at the beginning of Chapter 11?
2. What tip does Eve get about Pandora's drug source while getting her makeover?
3. How does Paul Redford's attorney attend Eve's interview of Redford at the beginning of Chapter 15?
4. What similarity does the new murder have to Boomer's murder and Pandora's?
5. What does Eve think Jerry Fitzgerald's blue energy drink contains?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)