|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What garment does Leonardo make Eve try on in Chapter 12?
(a) A foundation garment to go under her wedding dress.
(b) A space suit.
(c) Her wedding dress.
(d) A business suit.
2. Who leads Eve and Peabody into the laboratory of Dr. Engrave?
(a) Anna-6, a lab droid.
3. Why does Justin hate the person against whom he wants to testify?
(a) Redmond tried to sabotage Justin's acting career.
(b) Redmond killed Pandora.
(c) Redmond was a rival for Pandora's love.
(d) Redmond got Justin's girlfriend Jerry hooked on Immortality.
4. What does Dr. Engrave, the horticulturist, identify as the source of the unknown substance in the Immortality drug mix?
(a) Nectar from the Morpheus Pod from Alpha Eight.
(b) Nectar from the Immortal Blossom from Eden Colony.
(c) Nectar from the Caldu Plant from Arcturus Five.
(d) Nectar from the lapena rose from the 2nd moon of Toem.
5. What does the AutoChef in Roarke's car serve Eve at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Pepperoni pizza.
(c) Chicken Kiev.
6. When the murder victim's girlfriend arrives to identify the victim, what does Eve have to do to prevent the woman from contaminating the crime scene?
(a) Mace the woman.
(b) Handcuff the woman.
(c) Knock the woman out.
(d) Arrest the woman.
7. Whose murder is Eve called to investigate at the beginning of Chapter 16?
(b) Paul Redford's.
(c) Lamont Ro's.
(d) Jerry Fitzgerald's.
8. While at the florists with Roarke to select the flowers for her wedding, what information does Eve ask the florist to divulge?
(a) A list of traditional wedding flowers.
(b) A list of flowers available off planet.
(c) A list of importers of Immortal Blossoms from Eden Colony.
(d) A list of rose colors.
9. Who has leaked information about the murder investigation to Channel 75 news reporter Nadine Furst?
(a) Commander Whitney.
10. Who does Eve provoke Jerry Fitzgerald into assaulting her with a glass of champagne at Leonardo's fashion show?
(a) She distracts Jerry while Peabody interviews Leonardo.
(b) She wants to prove Jerry is capable of violence.
(c) She hates Jerry.
(d) So she can search Jerry's dressing room upon Jerry's arrest.
11. What is Hetta Moppett's tie to the murders Eve is investigating?
(a) She was Pandora's best friend.
(b) She is a new police officer assigned to help Eve.
(c) Eve finds the unknown drug on Hetta's corpse.
(d) She knew Boomer and is murdered the same way he was.
12. What new color does Trina tell Mavis she has for hair?
(a) Pink with silver tipping.
(b) Aqua with yellow highlights.
13. Which of the following statements does not describe Crack, the owner of the club Eve visits at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) He is a large black man.
(b) He has a tatooed face.
(c) He wears a pink loincloth with a feathered vest.
(d) He is a short, slender Asian man.
14. What foods does Roarke say Eve would live off of if he didn't keep his AutoChef well stocked?
(a) Soy dogs and soy bologna.
(b) Soy burgers and irradiated powdered eggs.
(c) Tuna fish and grilled cheese.
(d) Coffee and donuts.
15. What happens to Eve on the night of her bachelor party when she goes to the bathroom to check on Peabody?
(a) She falls and breaks an ankle.
(b) She is shot during an attempt to rob the club.
(c) She is given an injection & forced into an empty room.
(d) She gets drunk and passes out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roarke try to give Eve to drink after her nightmare at the beginning of Chapter 13?
2. What does Dickie Berenski discover in Jerry Fitzgerald's blue health drink?
3. Where is Eve's girls' bachelor party held?
4. Which of the following statements is not a reason Eve does not immediately charge Jerry Fitzgerald with Pandora's murder?
5. What does Crack tell Eve the unknown drug blend on the streets is called?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)