|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Crack tease Eve?
(a) Wearing a costume that matches his.
(b) Arresting his wife.
(c) Becoming one of his dancers.
(d) Outdrinking him.
2. Why does Eve agree to a makeover?
(a) To question the hair stylist about Pandora.
(b) To keep Mavis happy & keep her mind off the murder charge.
(c) To please Roarke.
(d) To get more attractive for her wedding.
3. Who finds the tattooed dancer Mavis claims to have watched after leaving Pandora's house the night of Pandora's murder?
(d) Commander Whitney.
4. What does Dickie Berenski discover in Jerry Fitzgerald's blue health drink?
5. Which of the following statements is not something Crack tells Eve about Boomer's last time in his club?
(a) Boomer was there with a woman named Hetta Moppett.
(b) Boomer seemed afraid.
(c) Boomer talked about having full pockets, i.e. money.
(d) Boomer was there with Mavis.
6. Which East End club does Eve visit at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) The Down and Dirty Club.
(b) The Paradisio.
(c) The Oxygenation Room.
(d) The Jade Club.
7. Which of the following statements does not describe Crack, the owner of the club Eve visits at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) He is a large black man.
(b) He wears a pink loincloth with a feathered vest.
(c) He is a short, slender Asian man.
(d) He has a tatooed face.
8. Who turns out to be the real killer and the person behind the sales of Immortality?
9. Why does Justin hate the person against whom he wants to testify?
(a) Redmond got Justin's girlfriend Jerry hooked on Immortality.
(b) Redmond killed Pandora.
(c) Redmond tried to sabotage Justin's acting career.
(d) Redmond was a rival for Pandora's love.
10. Why does Eve say she can't be a cop any more or marry Roarke, and that she should be arrested?
(a) She is stressed from arresting her friend Mavis.
(b) She thinks she should be prosecuted for her father's murder.
(c) She thinks she is responsible for Boomer's death.
(d) She has had a nervous breakdown.
11. In Chapter 18, who does Justin Young agree to testify against in exchange for a deal from the cops?
(a) Paul Redmond.
(d) Jerry Fitzgerald.
12. For what does Paul Redford have a license?
(b) Practicing medicine.
(c) Driving a taxicab.
(d) Teaching high school.
13. Where does Eve send Jerry Fitzgerald in lieu of sending her to jail?
(a) Eden Colony.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A safe house in the mountains.
(d) A rehab center for substance addiction.
14. What foods does Roarke say Eve would live off of if he didn't keep his AutoChef well stocked?
(a) Soy dogs and soy bologna.
(b) Coffee and donuts.
(c) Tuna fish and grilled cheese.
(d) Soy burgers and irradiated powdered eggs.
15. Which of the following statements is not a reason the new murder seems to clear Mavis of Pandora's murder?
(a) Jerry Fitzgerald confesses to killing Pandora.
(b) Mavis has an ironclad alibi for this murder.
(c) The circumstances of both murders are similar.
(d) The two murders were likely committed by one killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hetta Moppett's tie to the murders Eve is investigating?
2. What new color does Trina tell Mavis she has for hair?
3. What does the AutoChef in Roarke's car serve Eve at the beginning of Chapter 17?
4. When Eve interviews Paul Redford in Chapter 14, which of Redford's financial transactions arouses Eve's suspicions?
5. With whom is Peabody becoming romantically involved as a result of investigating Boomer's murder?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)