|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has leaked information about the murder investigation to Channel 75 news reporter Nadine Furst?
(a) Commander Whitney.
2. What is Hetta Moppett's tie to the murders Eve is investigating?
(a) She is a new police officer assigned to help Eve.
(b) Eve finds the unknown drug on Hetta's corpse.
(c) She was Pandora's best friend.
(d) She knew Boomer and is murdered the same way he was.
3. Who does Roarke think is both dangerous and interested in Eve romantically?
(b) Paul Redford.
4. Who does Roarke call to assist him with Eve after she awakens from her nightmare in acute emotional distress in Chapter 13?
(a) Dr. Mira.
5. Where is Eve's girls' bachelor party held?
(a) The Down and Dirty Club.
(b) Club Zigzag.
(c) Club Paradiso.
(d) Charlie's Moroccan Paradise.
6. Which of the following statements does not describe Crack, the owner of the club Eve visits at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) He is a large black man.
(b) He wears a pink loincloth with a feathered vest.
(c) He is a short, slender Asian man.
(d) He has a tatooed face.
7. How does Paul Redford's attorney attend Eve's interview of Redford at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) Via telephone.
(b) In a wheelchair.
(c) Via a legal droid who records the entire proceeding.
8. What is Redford's reaction when Eve presses him about the suspicious financial matter?
(a) He insists the matter is innocent.
(b) He flees the police station.
(c) He confesses to murdering Pandora.
(d) He says he needs his lawyer.
9. Which of the following statements is not a reason Eve is able to escape the killer at the end of the book?
(a) Summerset saves her from the killer.
(b) The dose of the drug given to her is small.
(c) She has not consumed alcohol at her bachelor party.
(d) Her new family of friends comes to her rescue.
10. Why does Eve agree to a makeover?
(a) To question the hair stylist about Pandora.
(b) To keep Mavis happy & keep her mind off the murder charge.
(c) To get more attractive for her wedding.
(d) To please Roarke.
11. What does Eve think motivates Casto to pin Pandora's murder on Jerry Fitzgerald?
(a) He wants to make a name for himself in the media.
(b) He hates junkies like Jerry.
(c) He is an inexperienced homicide investigator.
(d) He wants to solve the case to get promoted to captain.
12. Who turns out to be the real killer and the person behind the sales of Immortality?
13. Who admits to Eve during questioning that he is working on a drug formulation of Immortality but was unaware of its addictive and lethal qualities?
(b) Justin Young.
(c) Tom Hayden.
(d) Paul Redmond.
14. What does Crack tell Eve the unknown drug blend on the streets is called?
15. Why does Jerry Fitzgerald take Immortality?
(a) She does anything new and trendy.
(b) She takes any drug that comes along.
(c) So she'll look as youthful as Pandora.
(d) It energizes her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roarke try to give Eve to drink after her nightmare at the beginning of Chapter 13?
2. Which of the following statements is not something Crack tells Eve about Boomer's last time in his club?
3. Why does Justin hate the person against whom he wants to testify?
4. Who does Casto tell Eve in Chapter 15 must be responsible for all three murders they are investigating?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 13, what does Eve think she's had instead of a nightmare?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)