|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What garment does Leonardo make Eve try on in Chapter 12?
(a) A space suit.
(b) A foundation garment to go under her wedding dress.
(c) Her wedding dress.
(d) A business suit.
2. When Eve interviews Paul Redford in Chapter 14, which of Redford's financial transactions arouses Eve's suspicions?
(a) His purchase of stock in a company Pandora owned.
(b) Pandora's purchase of stock in a company Redmond owns.
(c) His receipt of two million dollars from Pandora.
(d) His payment of three hundred thousand dollars to Pandora.
3. What does Crack tell Eve the unknown drug blend on the streets is called?
4. Where does Eve think Jerry Fitzgerald will go once she's released from jail?
(a) Her attorney's office.
(b) Paul Redford's home.
(c) Justin Young's apartment.
(d) Leonardo's loft.
5. What does Dickie Berenski discover in Jerry Fitzgerald's blue health drink?
6. Who does Roarke think is both dangerous and interested in Eve romantically?
(a) Paul Redford.
7. Why does Casto think Jerry Fitzgerald overdoses on Immortality?
(a) To spare her parents the humiliation of a trial.
(b) To avoid going to jail.
(c) To avoid the negative publicity her arrest would bring.
(d) To take the fall for Justin Young, the real killer.
8. What does Roarke try to give Eve to drink after her nightmare at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) A tranquilizing drink.
(b) A calming cup of herbal tea.
(c) A massage.
(d) A tranquilizing injection.
9. Which of the following people do not attend the girls' bachelor party held for Eve?
(c) Mavis and Trina.
(d) Nadine Furst and Dr. Mira.
10. In Chapter 18, who does Justin Young agree to testify against in exchange for a deal from the cops?
(b) Paul Redmond.
(c) Jerry Fitzgerald.
11. Whose public breakup does Nadine Furst report to Eve in the parking garage?
(a) Peabody and Casto.
(b) Commander Whitney and his wife.
(c) Leonardo and Mavis.
(d) Jerry Fitzgerald and Justin Young.
12. For what does Eve arrest Paul Redford?
(b) Boomer's murder.
(c) Drug possession.
(d) Pandora's murder.
13. Who turns out to be the real killer and the person behind the sales of Immortality?
14. What similarity does the new murder have to Boomer's murder and Pandora's?
(a) The victim's face has been beaten.
(b) Mavis knew the victim.
(c) Immortality is found in the corpse's bloodstream.
(d) Leonardo knew the victim.
15. How does Redford initially explain the three hundred thousand dollars he gave Pandora?
(a) As a blackmail payment.
(b) As a loan to Pandora.
(c) As an investment in a business he later learned didn't exist.
(d) As payment for Pandora's appearance in a film he produced.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who admits during questioning to hating Pandora and wanting her dead?
2. What is Hetta Moppett's tie to the murders Eve is investigating?
3. With whom is Peabody becoming romantically involved as a result of investigating Boomer's murder?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 13, what does Eve think she's had instead of a nightmare?
5. When the murder victim's girlfriend arrives to identify the victim, what does Eve have to do to prevent the woman from contaminating the crime scene?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)