|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who admits to Eve during questioning that he is working on a drug formulation of Immortality but was unaware of its addictive and lethal qualities?
(a) Paul Redmond.
(b) Tom Hayden.
(c) Justin Young.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 13, what does Eve think she's had instead of a nightmare?
(a) A psychotic break.
(b) A flashback.
(c) A prophetic vision.
(d) A hallucination.
3. For what does Eve arrest Paul Redford?
(a) Drug possession.
(b) Boomer's murder.
(c) Pandora's murder.
4. What does Eve think Jerry Fitzgerald's blue energy drink contains?
5. Who leads Eve and Peabody into the laboratory of Dr. Engrave?
(d) Anna-6, a lab droid.
6. Who is furious at the beginning of Chapter 19 to learn Eve is not immediately charging Jerry Fitzgerald with Pandora's murder?
(d) Commander Whitney.
7. Who does Casto tell Eve in Chapter 15 must be responsible for all three murders they are investigating?
(a) Paul Redford.
8. What does the AutoChef in Roarke's car serve Eve at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Chicken Kiev.
(c) Pepperoni pizza.
9. Which of the following statements is not a reason Eve does not immediately charge Jerry Fitzgerald with Pandora's murder?
(a) Jerry hasn't confessed to the crime.
(b) She thinks Jerry is too stoned to understand the charges.
(c) She doesn't want to take orders from Casto.
(d) She's not convinced of Jerry's guilt.
10. Why does Casto think Jerry Fitzgerald overdoses on Immortality?
(a) To spare her parents the humiliation of a trial.
(b) To avoid the negative publicity her arrest would bring.
(c) To avoid going to jail.
(d) To take the fall for Justin Young, the real killer.
11. Who does Roarke call to assist him with Eve after she awakens from her nightmare in acute emotional distress in Chapter 13?
(c) Dr. Mira.
12. When Eve interviews Paul Redford in Chapter 14, which of Redford's financial transactions arouses Eve's suspicions?
(a) His payment of three hundred thousand dollars to Pandora.
(b) Pandora's purchase of stock in a company Redmond owns.
(c) His receipt of two million dollars from Pandora.
(d) His purchase of stock in a company Pandora owned.
13. What foods does Roarke say Eve would live off of if he didn't keep his AutoChef well stocked?
(a) Tuna fish and grilled cheese.
(b) Soy dogs and soy bologna.
(c) Coffee and donuts.
(d) Soy burgers and irradiated powdered eggs.
14. Who turns out to be the real killer and the person behind the sales of Immortality?
15. Who finds the tattooed dancer Mavis claims to have watched after leaving Pandora's house the night of Pandora's murder?
(b) Commander Whitney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dickie Berenski discover in Jerry Fitzgerald's blue health drink?
2. Who does Roarke think is both dangerous and interested in Eve romantically?
3. What garment does Leonardo make Eve try on in Chapter 12?
4. Why does Jerry Fitzgerald take Immortality?
5. Whose murder is Eve called to investigate at the beginning of Chapter 16?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)