|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Engrave, the horticulturist, identify as the source of the unknown substance in the Immortality drug mix?
(a) Nectar from the Caldu Plant from Arcturus Five.
(b) Nectar from the lapena rose from the 2nd moon of Toem.
(c) Nectar from the Immortal Blossom from Eden Colony.
(d) Nectar from the Morpheus Pod from Alpha Eight.
2. For what does Paul Redford have a license?
(a) Practicing medicine.
(c) Driving a taxicab.
(d) Teaching high school.
3. Which of the following statements is not something Crack tells Eve about Boomer's last time in his club?
(a) Boomer seemed afraid.
(b) Boomer was there with Mavis.
(c) Boomer talked about having full pockets, i.e. money.
(d) Boomer was there with a woman named Hetta Moppett.
4. What is Redford's reaction when Eve presses him about the suspicious financial matter?
(a) He says he needs his lawyer.
(b) He insists the matter is innocent.
(c) He confesses to murdering Pandora.
(d) He flees the police station.
5. Whose public breakup does Nadine Furst report to Eve in the parking garage?
(a) Commander Whitney and his wife.
(b) Jerry Fitzgerald and Justin Young.
(c) Peabody and Casto.
(d) Leonardo and Mavis.
6. Who is furious at the beginning of Chapter 19 to learn Eve is not immediately charging Jerry Fitzgerald with Pandora's murder?
(a) Commander Whitney.
7. Who does Roarke think is both dangerous and interested in Eve romantically?
(a) Paul Redford.
8. What happens to Eve on the night of her bachelor party when she goes to the bathroom to check on Peabody?
(a) She falls and breaks an ankle.
(b) She is given an injection & forced into an empty room.
(c) She gets drunk and passes out.
(d) She is shot during an attempt to rob the club.
9. Who finds the tattooed dancer Mavis claims to have watched after leaving Pandora's house the night of Pandora's murder?
(d) Commander Whitney.
10. At the beginning of Chapter 13, what does Eve think she's had instead of a nightmare?
(a) A flashback.
(b) A hallucination.
(c) A prophetic vision.
(d) A psychotic break.
11. Why does Jerry Fitzgerald take Immortality?
(a) So she'll look as youthful as Pandora.
(b) She does anything new and trendy.
(c) It energizes her.
(d) She takes any drug that comes along.
12. What foods does Roarke say Eve would live off of if he didn't keep his AutoChef well stocked?
(a) Soy burgers and irradiated powdered eggs.
(b) Soy dogs and soy bologna.
(c) Coffee and donuts.
(d) Tuna fish and grilled cheese.
13. With whom is Peabody becoming romantically involved as a result of investigating Boomer's murder?
(b) Commander Whitney.
14. Who does Casto tell Eve in Chapter 15 must be responsible for all three murders they are investigating?
(a) Paul Redford.
15. Who turns out to be the real killer and the person behind the sales of Immortality?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eve think Jerry Fitzgerald will go once she's released from jail?
2. What startling fact from her childhood does Eve remember at the end of Chapter 12?
3. About what does Crack tease Eve?
4. Whose murder is Eve called to investigate at the beginning of Chapter 16?
5. Who does Eve provoke Jerry Fitzgerald into assaulting her with a glass of champagne at Leonardo's fashion show?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)