|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Engrave, the horticulturist, identify as the source of the unknown substance in the Immortality drug mix?
(a) Nectar from the Morpheus Pod from Alpha Eight.
(b) Nectar from the lapena rose from the 2nd moon of Toem.
(c) Nectar from the Caldu Plant from Arcturus Five.
(d) Nectar from the Immortal Blossom from Eden Colony.
2. While at the florists with Roarke to select the flowers for her wedding, what information does Eve ask the florist to divulge?
(a) A list of importers of Immortal Blossoms from Eden Colony.
(b) A list of flowers available off planet.
(c) A list of rose colors.
(d) A list of traditional wedding flowers.
3. Where does Eve send Jerry Fitzgerald in lieu of sending her to jail?
(a) A safe house in the mountains.
(b) Eden Colony.
(c) A rehab center for substance addiction.
(d) A hospital.
4. What does the AutoChef in Roarke's car serve Eve at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Pepperoni pizza.
(b) Chicken Kiev.
5. What does Eve think Jerry Fitzgerald's blue energy drink contains?
6. What tip does Eve get about Pandora's drug source while getting her makeover?
(a) The source is female.
(b) The source frequents the Zigzag Club.
(c) The source is one of Pandora's relatives.
(d) Pandora made intergalactic palm link calls to the source.
7. What happens to Eve on the night of her bachelor party when she goes to the bathroom to check on Peabody?
(a) She falls and breaks an ankle.
(b) She is shot during an attempt to rob the club.
(c) She gets drunk and passes out.
(d) She is given an injection & forced into an empty room.
8. Who does Eve provoke Jerry Fitzgerald into assaulting her with a glass of champagne at Leonardo's fashion show?
(a) So she can search Jerry's dressing room upon Jerry's arrest.
(b) She hates Jerry.
(c) She distracts Jerry while Peabody interviews Leonardo.
(d) She wants to prove Jerry is capable of violence.
9. How does Redford initially explain the three hundred thousand dollars he gave Pandora?
(a) As a blackmail payment.
(b) As an investment in a business he later learned didn't exist.
(c) As payment for Pandora's appearance in a film he produced.
(d) As a loan to Pandora.
10. Who does Roarke call to assist him with Eve after she awakens from her nightmare in acute emotional distress in Chapter 13?
(c) Dr. Mira.
11. Who finds the tattooed dancer Mavis claims to have watched after leaving Pandora's house the night of Pandora's murder?
(d) Commander Whitney.
12. What garment does Leonardo make Eve try on in Chapter 12?
(a) A space suit.
(b) A business suit.
(c) Her wedding dress.
(d) A foundation garment to go under her wedding dress.
13. Whose public breakup does Nadine Furst report to Eve in the parking garage?
(a) Jerry Fitzgerald and Justin Young.
(b) Commander Whitney and his wife.
(c) Peabody and Casto.
(d) Leonardo and Mavis.
14. Who does Roarke think is both dangerous and interested in Eve romantically?
(a) Paul Redford.
15. What is Redford's reaction when Eve presses him about the suspicious financial matter?
(a) He confesses to murdering Pandora.
(b) He flees the police station.
(c) He insists the matter is innocent.
(d) He says he needs his lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Eve shows up to stakeout the place she thinks Jerry Fitzgerald will go after her release from jail, who is hiding in the bushes with Peabody?
2. Who admits to Eve during questioning that he is working on a drug formulation of Immortality but was unaware of its addictive and lethal qualities?
3. When Eve interviews Paul Redford in Chapter 14, which of Redford's financial transactions arouses Eve's suspicions?
4. Who has leaked information about the murder investigation to Channel 75 news reporter Nadine Furst?
5. Who leads Eve and Peabody into the laboratory of Dr. Engrave?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)