|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Justin hate the person against whom he wants to testify?
(a) Redmond tried to sabotage Justin's acting career.
(b) Redmond was a rival for Pandora's love.
(c) Redmond killed Pandora.
(d) Redmond got Justin's girlfriend Jerry hooked on Immortality.
2. What does Dr. Engrave, the horticulturist, identify as the source of the unknown substance in the Immortality drug mix?
(a) Nectar from the Caldu Plant from Arcturus Five.
(b) Nectar from the lapena rose from the 2nd moon of Toem.
(c) Nectar from the Morpheus Pod from Alpha Eight.
(d) Nectar from the Immortal Blossom from Eden Colony.
3. Who leads Eve and Peabody into the laboratory of Dr. Engrave?
(c) Anna-6, a lab droid.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 13, what does Eve think she's had instead of a nightmare?
(a) A flashback.
(b) A psychotic break.
(c) A prophetic vision.
(d) A hallucination.
5. When Eve interviews Paul Redford in Chapter 14, which of Redford's financial transactions arouses Eve's suspicions?
(a) Pandora's purchase of stock in a company Redmond owns.
(b) His payment of three hundred thousand dollars to Pandora.
(c) His purchase of stock in a company Pandora owned.
(d) His receipt of two million dollars from Pandora.
6. What tip does Eve get about Pandora's drug source while getting her makeover?
(a) The source frequents the Zigzag Club.
(b) Pandora made intergalactic palm link calls to the source.
(c) The source is female.
(d) The source is one of Pandora's relatives.
7. How does Paul Redford's attorney attend Eve's interview of Redford at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) Via telephone.
(b) In a wheelchair.
(c) Via a legal droid who records the entire proceeding.
8. Why does Eve agree to a makeover?
(a) To keep Mavis happy & keep her mind off the murder charge.
(b) To get more attractive for her wedding.
(c) To question the hair stylist about Pandora.
(d) To please Roarke.
9. What does Crack tell Eve the unknown drug blend on the streets is called?
10. What new color does Trina tell Mavis she has for hair?
(a) Pink with silver tipping.
(d) Aqua with yellow highlights.
11. How does Redford initially explain the three hundred thousand dollars he gave Pandora?
(a) As payment for Pandora's appearance in a film he produced.
(b) As an investment in a business he later learned didn't exist.
(c) As a blackmail payment.
(d) As a loan to Pandora.
12. Which suspect in Pandora's murder case does Feeney learn has had a meeting with a travel consultant about a trip for two to the Eden Colony?
(a) Jerry Fitzgerald.
(b) Paul Redmond.
(c) Justin Young.
13. What is Hetta Moppett's tie to the murders Eve is investigating?
(a) She knew Boomer and is murdered the same way he was.
(b) Eve finds the unknown drug on Hetta's corpse.
(c) She is a new police officer assigned to help Eve.
(d) She was Pandora's best friend.
14. When Eve shows up to stakeout the place she thinks Jerry Fitzgerald will go after her release from jail, who is hiding in the bushes with Peabody?
(a) Paul Redford.
15. What does the AutoChef in Roarke's car serve Eve at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Pepperoni pizza.
(c) Chicken Kiev.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 18, who does Justin Young agree to testify against in exchange for a deal from the cops?
2. Which East End club does Eve visit at the beginning of Chapter 11?
3. What does Dickie Berenski discover in Jerry Fitzgerald's blue health drink?
4. Who admits to Eve during questioning that he is working on a drug formulation of Immortality but was unaware of its addictive and lethal qualities?
5. What incident allows Jerry Fitzgerald to escape the police officer assigned to guard her room and get a fatal dose of Immortality?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)