|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the murder victim's girlfriend arrives to identify the victim, what does Eve have to do to prevent the woman from contaminating the crime scene?
(a) Arrest the woman.
(b) Handcuff the woman.
(c) Mace the woman.
(d) Knock the woman out.
2. Who comes to assist Eve when she awakens after a nightmare about her abusive childhood in Chapter 12?
3. Which East End club does Eve visit at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) The Paradisio.
(b) The Jade Club.
(c) The Down and Dirty Club.
(d) The Oxygenation Room.
4. What incident allows Jerry Fitzgerald to escape the police officer assigned to guard her room and get a fatal dose of Immortality?
(a) Jerry knocks the officer unconscious.
(b) Justin Young helps Jerry escape.
(c) A violent patient at the rehab center escapes.
(d) The officer falls asleep.
5. What foods does Roarke say Eve would live off of if he didn't keep his AutoChef well stocked?
(a) Tuna fish and grilled cheese.
(b) Coffee and donuts.
(c) Soy dogs and soy bologna.
(d) Soy burgers and irradiated powdered eggs.
6. Who does Eve provoke Jerry Fitzgerald into assaulting her with a glass of champagne at Leonardo's fashion show?
(a) She hates Jerry.
(b) She wants to prove Jerry is capable of violence.
(c) She distracts Jerry while Peabody interviews Leonardo.
(d) So she can search Jerry's dressing room upon Jerry's arrest.
7. Which of the following statements is not a reason Eve is able to escape the killer at the end of the book?
(a) She has not consumed alcohol at her bachelor party.
(b) Her new family of friends comes to her rescue.
(c) The dose of the drug given to her is small.
(d) Summerset saves her from the killer.
8. What does Eve think Jerry Fitzgerald's blue energy drink contains?
9. What does Eve think motivates Casto to pin Pandora's murder on Jerry Fitzgerald?
(a) He hates junkies like Jerry.
(b) He wants to make a name for himself in the media.
(c) He is an inexperienced homicide investigator.
(d) He wants to solve the case to get promoted to captain.
10. Which suspect in Pandora's murder case does Feeney learn has had a meeting with a travel consultant about a trip for two to the Eden Colony?
(a) Justin Young.
(b) Jerry Fitzgerald.
(d) Paul Redmond.
11. About what does Crack tease Eve?
(a) Outdrinking him.
(b) Arresting his wife.
(c) Becoming one of his dancers.
(d) Wearing a costume that matches his.
12. Why does Eve agree to a makeover?
(a) To get more attractive for her wedding.
(b) To question the hair stylist about Pandora.
(c) To keep Mavis happy & keep her mind off the murder charge.
(d) To please Roarke.
13. Where is Eve's girls' bachelor party held?
(a) Club Zigzag.
(b) The Down and Dirty Club.
(c) Club Paradiso.
(d) Charlie's Moroccan Paradise.
14. Who is furious at the beginning of Chapter 19 to learn Eve is not immediately charging Jerry Fitzgerald with Pandora's murder?
(d) Commander Whitney.
15. Who has leaked information about the murder investigation to Channel 75 news reporter Nadine Furst?
(c) Commander Whitney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements is not a reason Eve does not immediately charge Jerry Fitzgerald with Pandora's murder?
2. Who admits to Eve during questioning that he is working on a drug formulation of Immortality but was unaware of its addictive and lethal qualities?
3. Which of the following people do not attend the girls' bachelor party held for Eve?
4. When Eve shows up to stakeout the place she thinks Jerry Fitzgerald will go after her release from jail, who is hiding in the bushes with Peabody?
5. In Chapter 18, who does Justin Young agree to testify against in exchange for a deal from the cops?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)