|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dickie Berenski discover in Jerry Fitzgerald's blue health drink?
2. About what does Crack tease Eve?
(a) Outdrinking him.
(b) Wearing a costume that matches his.
(c) Arresting his wife.
(d) Becoming one of his dancers.
3. Who comes to assist Eve when she awakens after a nightmare about her abusive childhood in Chapter 12?
4. Where is Eve's girls' bachelor party held?
(a) The Down and Dirty Club.
(b) Charlie's Moroccan Paradise.
(c) Club Zigzag.
(d) Club Paradiso.
5. What does Eve think Jerry Fitzgerald's blue energy drink contains?
6. What does Roarke try to give Eve to drink after her nightmare at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) A tranquilizing drink.
(b) A tranquilizing injection.
(c) A calming cup of herbal tea.
(d) A massage.
7. When Eve interviews Paul Redford in Chapter 14, which of Redford's financial transactions arouses Eve's suspicions?
(a) Pandora's purchase of stock in a company Redmond owns.
(b) His receipt of two million dollars from Pandora.
(c) His payment of three hundred thousand dollars to Pandora.
(d) His purchase of stock in a company Pandora owned.
8. Who turns out to be the real killer and the person behind the sales of Immortality?
9. Which of the following statements is not a reason Eve does not immediately charge Jerry Fitzgerald with Pandora's murder?
(a) She doesn't want to take orders from Casto.
(b) She thinks Jerry is too stoned to understand the charges.
(c) Jerry hasn't confessed to the crime.
(d) She's not convinced of Jerry's guilt.
10. What is Redford's reaction when Eve presses him about the suspicious financial matter?
(a) He flees the police station.
(b) He says he needs his lawyer.
(c) He insists the matter is innocent.
(d) He confesses to murdering Pandora.
11. Who admits during questioning to hating Pandora and wanting her dead?
(b) Paul Redmond.
(c) Jerry Fitzgerald.
(d) Justin Young.
12. What garment does Leonardo make Eve try on in Chapter 12?
(a) A space suit.
(b) A business suit.
(c) A foundation garment to go under her wedding dress.
(d) Her wedding dress.
13. What does the AutoChef in Roarke's car serve Eve at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(c) Chicken Kiev.
(d) Pepperoni pizza.
14. When Eve shows up to stakeout the place she thinks Jerry Fitzgerald will go after her release from jail, who is hiding in the bushes with Peabody?
(c) Paul Redford.
15. What happens to Eve on the night of her bachelor party when she goes to the bathroom to check on Peabody?
(a) She falls and breaks an ankle.
(b) She is given an injection & forced into an empty room.
(c) She gets drunk and passes out.
(d) She is shot during an attempt to rob the club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds the tattooed dancer Mavis claims to have watched after leaving Pandora's house the night of Pandora's murder?
2. Why does Casto think Jerry Fitzgerald overdoses on Immortality?
3. Which East End club does Eve visit at the beginning of Chapter 11?
4. What foods does Roarke say Eve would live off of if he didn't keep his AutoChef well stocked?
5. What incident allows Jerry Fitzgerald to escape the police officer assigned to guard her room and get a fatal dose of Immortality?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)