|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Eve arrest Paul Redford?
(b) Boomer's murder.
(c) Pandora's murder.
(d) Drug possession.
2. Who leads Eve and Peabody into the laboratory of Dr. Engrave?
(d) Anna-6, a lab droid.
3. When Eve shows up to stakeout the place she thinks Jerry Fitzgerald will go after her release from jail, who is hiding in the bushes with Peabody?
(a) Paul Redford.
4. What does Eve think Jerry Fitzgerald's blue energy drink contains?
5. Why does Eve agree to a makeover?
(a) To get more attractive for her wedding.
(b) To please Roarke.
(c) To keep Mavis happy & keep her mind off the murder charge.
(d) To question the hair stylist about Pandora.
6. Whose public breakup does Nadine Furst report to Eve in the parking garage?
(a) Peabody and Casto.
(b) Commander Whitney and his wife.
(c) Jerry Fitzgerald and Justin Young.
(d) Leonardo and Mavis.
7. What does Dickie Berenski discover in Jerry Fitzgerald's blue health drink?
8. What foods does Roarke say Eve would live off of if he didn't keep his AutoChef well stocked?
(a) Coffee and donuts.
(b) Soy burgers and irradiated powdered eggs.
(c) Soy dogs and soy bologna.
(d) Tuna fish and grilled cheese.
9. While at the florists with Roarke to select the flowers for her wedding, what information does Eve ask the florist to divulge?
(a) A list of rose colors.
(b) A list of flowers available off planet.
(c) A list of traditional wedding flowers.
(d) A list of importers of Immortal Blossoms from Eden Colony.
10. What does Crack tell Eve the unknown drug blend on the streets is called?
11. Who is furious at the beginning of Chapter 19 to learn Eve is not immediately charging Jerry Fitzgerald with Pandora's murder?
(d) Commander Whitney.
12. Why does Jerry Fitzgerald take Immortality?
(a) It energizes her.
(b) So she'll look as youthful as Pandora.
(c) She takes any drug that comes along.
(d) She does anything new and trendy.
13. Which East End club does Eve visit at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) The Paradisio.
(b) The Down and Dirty Club.
(c) The Jade Club.
(d) The Oxygenation Room.
14. What incident allows Jerry Fitzgerald to escape the police officer assigned to guard her room and get a fatal dose of Immortality?
(a) Justin Young helps Jerry escape.
(b) The officer falls asleep.
(c) A violent patient at the rehab center escapes.
(d) Jerry knocks the officer unconscious.
15. Who does Eve provoke Jerry Fitzgerald into assaulting her with a glass of champagne at Leonardo's fashion show?
(a) So she can search Jerry's dressing room upon Jerry's arrest.
(b) She wants to prove Jerry is capable of violence.
(c) She distracts Jerry while Peabody interviews Leonardo.
(d) She hates Jerry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eve send Jerry Fitzgerald in lieu of sending her to jail?
2. How does Paul Redford's attorney attend Eve's interview of Redford at the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. Which of the following statements is not a reason the new murder seems to clear Mavis of Pandora's murder?
4. When the murder victim's girlfriend arrives to identify the victim, what does Eve have to do to prevent the woman from contaminating the crime scene?
5. What startling fact from her childhood does Eve remember at the end of Chapter 12?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)