|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which East End club does Eve visit at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) The Paradisio.
(b) The Down and Dirty Club.
(c) The Oxygenation Room.
(d) The Jade Club.
2. Which of the following statements is not a reason the new murder seems to clear Mavis of Pandora's murder?
(a) Jerry Fitzgerald confesses to killing Pandora.
(b) The circumstances of both murders are similar.
(c) The two murders were likely committed by one killer.
(d) Mavis has an ironclad alibi for this murder.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 13, what does Eve think she's had instead of a nightmare?
(a) A psychotic break.
(b) A flashback.
(c) A hallucination.
(d) A prophetic vision.
4. With whom is Peabody becoming romantically involved as a result of investigating Boomer's murder?
(a) Commander Whitney.
5. For what does Paul Redford have a license?
(a) Practicing medicine.
(b) Teaching high school.
(d) Driving a taxicab.
6. What new color does Trina tell Mavis she has for hair?
(a) Aqua with yellow highlights.
(b) Pink with silver tipping.
7. Where does Eve send Jerry Fitzgerald in lieu of sending her to jail?
(a) A safe house in the mountains.
(b) A rehab center for substance addiction.
(c) Eden Colony.
(d) A hospital.
8. Who does Casto tell Eve in Chapter 15 must be responsible for all three murders they are investigating?
(d) Paul Redford.
9. What incident allows Jerry Fitzgerald to escape the police officer assigned to guard her room and get a fatal dose of Immortality?
(a) The officer falls asleep.
(b) A violent patient at the rehab center escapes.
(c) Jerry knocks the officer unconscious.
(d) Justin Young helps Jerry escape.
10. What does Eve think Jerry Fitzgerald's blue energy drink contains?
11. Which suspect in Pandora's murder case does Feeney learn has had a meeting with a travel consultant about a trip for two to the Eden Colony?
(a) Jerry Fitzgerald.
(c) Paul Redmond.
(d) Justin Young.
12. Where is Eve's girls' bachelor party held?
(a) Club Paradiso.
(b) The Down and Dirty Club.
(c) Club Zigzag.
(d) Charlie's Moroccan Paradise.
13. What happens to Eve on the night of her bachelor party when she goes to the bathroom to check on Peabody?
(a) She is given an injection & forced into an empty room.
(b) She is shot during an attempt to rob the club.
(c) She falls and breaks an ankle.
(d) She gets drunk and passes out.
14. About what does Crack tease Eve?
(a) Arresting his wife.
(b) Wearing a costume that matches his.
(c) Outdrinking him.
(d) Becoming one of his dancers.
15. What tip does Eve get about Pandora's drug source while getting her makeover?
(a) The source is one of Pandora's relatives.
(b) The source is female.
(c) The source frequents the Zigzag Club.
(d) Pandora made intergalactic palm link calls to the source.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Eve interviews Paul Redford in Chapter 14, which of Redford's financial transactions arouses Eve's suspicions?
2. Who has leaked information about the murder investigation to Channel 75 news reporter Nadine Furst?
3. Which of the following people do not attend the girls' bachelor party held for Eve?
4. What does Eve think motivates Casto to pin Pandora's murder on Jerry Fitzgerald?
5. Which of the following statements is not something Crack tells Eve about Boomer's last time in his club?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)