|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the benefits of Boomer's drug?
(a) It heals scars and burns.
(b) It heals migraines.
(c) It's cheap.
(d) It has anti-aging properties and energizes the user.
2. What is Eve's experience traveling off planet?
(a) She has never gone off planet before.
(b) She has vacationed on Mars and Jupiter.
(c) She used to live on Planet Zaygo.
(d) She travels to the moon on a regular basis for work reasons.
3. Where do Eve and Peabody find Jake Casto when they return to the police station after meeting with Dickie Berenski in Chapter 8?
(a) With Commander Whitney.
(b) In Eve's office sitting at her desk.
(c) At the coffee pot in the employee lounge.
(d) In Peabody's office sitting at her desk.
4. What kind of sandwich does Feeney order at Club Zigzag?
(a) The David Cassidy.
(b) The Janis Joplin.
(c) The Elvis Presley.
(d) The Mick Jagger.
5. Who provides the best defense team in the country for Mavis?
(c) Jerry Fitzgerald.
(d) Mavis's parents.
6. What is Justin Young's profession?
(a) He's an actor.
(b) He's a race car driver.
(c) He's a tennis pro.
(d) He's a brain surgeon.
7. What do the security videos at Club Zigzag reveal about Mavis on the night of Pandora's murder that point to her possible guilt in the crime?
(a) In the club, her neck was scratched but not her face.
(b) She was not there at the time she testified she was.
(c) She was there with Pandora.
(d) She and Pandora fought there.
8. What does Leonardo say in Chapter 1 will make Eve look like a goddess?
(a) Her new hairstyle.
(b) The high heels she buys from him.
(c) The bronze silk wedding gown he designs.
(d) Her new makeup.
9. What does Paul Redford tell Eve about Pandora's drug use?
(a) She never used drugs.
(b) She was high on a new drug the night of her murder.
(c) She liked alcohol but no other drugs.
(d) She only used prescription drugs.
10. What expensive equipment do Eve and her partner find in Boomer's room?
(a) A television.
(b) A data and communication center.
(c) Automotive equipment.
(d) Construction tools.
11. What is Feeney's reaction when he first sees the beautiful Jerry Fitzgerald?
(a) He whistles.
(b) He faints.
(c) He sucks in his breath and his eyes glaze.
(d) He asks for Jerry's autograph.
12. Why does Mavis make an audiovisual uplink call to Eve in the middle of the night at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) She is stranded at a downtown club and needs a ride home.
(b) She thinks Pandora is dead and doesn't know what to do.
(c) She has been in a car wreck and is injured.
(d) She is locked out of her apartment.
13. What kind of childhood has Eve had?
(a) One filled with poverty.
(b) Happy and prosperous.
(c) Miserable and abusive.
(d) One of illness and frequent hospitalization.
14. When Mavis sees the mess in Leonardo's apartment, what does she fear has happened?
(a) That Leonardo's dog is injured.
(b) That Leonardo has injured or killed himself.
(c) That Pandora has killed herself.
(d) That someone has killed Leonardo.
15. What does Pandora threaten to do to Leonardo in Chapter 2 when she finds him with Eve and Mavis?
(a) Ruin his designs.
(b) Shoot Eve and Mavis.
(c) Sue Leonardo.
(d) Withdraw her support of his runway show.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Commander Whitney give Eve to solve her case in Chapter 2 before he will reassign it to another officer?
2. What weapon was used to kill Pandora?
3. What do Boomer's murder and Pandora's murder have in common?
4. What does Casto want Eve to get from the police lab for him?
5. Who is responsible for the scratches and bruises on Mavis's face in Chapter 4?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)