|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leonardo awaken at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) The floor of Mavis's living room.
(b) A jail cell.
(c) His car's back seat.
(d) A city street.
2. Where does Mavis suggest that Leonardo and Eve meet?
(a) At the Zigzag Club.
(b) In Roarke's apartment.
(c) At Leonardo's apartment.
(d) At Eve's office at the police station.
3. What does Roarke tell Eve about the safety of space travel?
(a) It's very dangerous and he doesn't want her to do it.
(b) It's safer than driving in the city.
(c) It's as safe as traveling in a plane.
(d) It's dangerous without proper equipment and training.
4. In Chapter 2, which fellow police officer does Eve ask to assist her with Boomer's murder case?
(d) Commander Whitney.
5. In what city does Immortal in Death occur?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
6. What weapon was used to kill Pandora?
(a) A gun.
(b) A rope.
(c) A silver walking stick with a handle shaped like a wolf.
(d) A knife.
7. Who is responsible for the scratches and bruises on Mavis's face in Chapter 4?
8. What does Jerry Fitzgerald say about Pandora's drug use?
(a) Pandora never took drugs.
(b) Pandora only used the illegal drug, Zeus.
(c) Pandora only took prescription pills and drank alcohol.
(d) Pandora was a champion user who would gulp down anything.
9. What is Pandora's relationship with Leonardo?
(a) She's his cousin.
(b) She's his sister.
(c) She's his lover.
(d) She's his neighbor.
10. What is Casto's relationship with Boomer?
(a) Casto is Boomer's neighbor.
(b) Casto often arrested Boomer.
(c) Casto is Boomer's brother.
(d) Like Eve, Casto used Boomer as a snitch.
11. What is Justin Young's relationship with Pandora?
(a) He's her lawyer.
(b) He's her coworker.
(c) He's her friend.
(d) He's her business partner.
12. What do the security videos at Club Zigzag reveal about Mavis on the night of Pandora's murder that point to her possible guilt in the crime?
(a) She and Pandora fought there.
(b) She was there with Pandora.
(c) She was not there at the time she testified she was.
(d) In the club, her neck was scratched but not her face.
13. Why does Eve interview Paul Redford about Pandora's murder?
(a) He knows Leonardo.
(b) He called a police tip line saying he has information for her.
(c) He knows Mavis.
(d) He attended the party at Pandora's the night of her murder.
14. What expensive equipment do Eve and her partner find in Boomer's room?
(a) A television.
(b) Automotive equipment.
(c) Construction tools.
(d) A data and communication center.
15. What unpleasant memories does the sight of the body in the morgue in Chapter 2 bring back to Eve?
(a) Memories of her father abusing her as a child.
(b) Memories of a previous murder she investigated.
(c) Memories of a fellow officer's death.
(d) Memories of a fight she was in with a criminal she pursued.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which department does Casto work at the police station?
2. What mistake has Eve's superior officer Commander Whitney made in the past while working a case with Eve?
3. Why does Mavis want Leonardo to meet with Eve?
4. With whom did Justin Young attend the party at Pandora's house on the night of Pandora's murder?
5. What is Eve's relationship to Boomer, the man whose corpse she views at the police station in Chapter 2?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)