|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry Fitzgerald say about Pandora's drug use?
(a) Pandora was a champion user who would gulp down anything.
(b) Pandora only took prescription pills and drank alcohol.
(c) Pandora never took drugs.
(d) Pandora only used the illegal drug, Zeus.
2. How long does Commander Whitney give Eve to solve her case in Chapter 2 before he will reassign it to another officer?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One hour.
(c) A month.
(d) Three days.
3. What is Eve's relationship to Boomer, the man whose corpse she views at the police station in Chapter 2?
(a) He was her uncle.
(b) He was her snitch.
(c) He was her boyfriend.
(d) He was her boss.
4. Where do Eve and Peabody find Jake Casto when they return to the police station after meeting with Dickie Berenski in Chapter 8?
(a) In Peabody's office sitting at her desk.
(b) At the coffee pot in the employee lounge.
(c) With Commander Whitney.
(d) In Eve's office sitting at her desk.
5. Which fellow police officer does Eve request as her assistant in the investigation of Boomer's murder?
(b) Commander Whitney.
6. Whose fashion show does Jerry Fitzgerald want to give her support to now that Pandora is dead and unable to support it?
7. How does Eve identify Pandora's body?
(a) By the big birthmark on Pandora's thigh.
(b) By Pandora's DNA.
(c) By Pandora's dental records.
(d) By Pandora's red hair.
8. With whom did Justin Young attend the party at Pandora's house on the night of Pandora's murder?
(a) His manager, Paul Redford.
(b) His wife, Suzanne.
(c) His brother, Felix.
(d) Jerry Fitzgerald.
9. Who posts bail for Mavis?
(d) Jerry Fitzgerald.
10. What unpleasant memories does the sight of the body in the morgue in Chapter 2 bring back to Eve?
(a) Memories of a fight she was in with a criminal she pursued.
(b) Memories of a fellow officer's death.
(c) Memories of a previous murder she investigated.
(d) Memories of her father abusing her as a child.
11. Why do Mavis's lawyers advise her to resume her relationship with Leonardo?
(a) To keep her thinking positively and prevent her depression.
(b) To add a sympathy & romance factor in the public awareness.
(c) To distract her while Eve searches for the real killer.
(d) To trick Leonardo into confessing to her.
12. What is frustrating about Chief Tech Dickie Berenski's processing of evidence in the police station lab?
(a) He's fast but inaccurate.
(b) He's notoriously slow but highly accurate.
(c) He's always losing evidence.
(d) He only processes evidence for cops he likes.
13. Who does Pandora attack after attacking Eve and Leonardo?
14. Where does Leonardo awaken at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) His car's back seat.
(b) A city street.
(c) A jail cell.
(d) The floor of Mavis's living room.
15. What do the security videos at Club Zigzag reveal about Mavis on the night of Pandora's murder that point to her possible guilt in the crime?
(a) She was there with Pandora.
(b) She and Pandora fought there.
(c) In the club, her neck was scratched but not her face.
(d) She was not there at the time she testified she was.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the results of the lab report from Pandora's apartment?
2. What does Eve find in Boomer's room in the same place where she finds the blue powder?
3. What does Eve think Roarke balances well and that she could learn to balance better?
4. Whose parents are Free-Agers?
5. What are the benefits of Boomer's drug?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)