|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry Fitzgerald say about Pandora's drug use?
(a) Pandora only took prescription pills and drank alcohol.
(b) Pandora only used the illegal drug, Zeus.
(c) Pandora never took drugs.
(d) Pandora was a champion user who would gulp down anything.
2. What is in Roarke's holoroom?
(a) Expensive paintings.
(b) Home movies.
(c) Hundreds of videogames.
(d) Sculpture and other works of art.
3. What is the relationship between Mavis and Leonardo?
(a) They are business associates.
(b) They are romantically involved with each other.
(c) They are neighbors.
(d) They are siblings.
4. What kind of domestic staff does Pandora employ?
(a) A housekeeper and a butler.
(b) Maids and a housekeeper.
(c) A housekeeper only.
(d) Domestic droids.
5. What is Roarke's relationship with Pandora?
(a) He's her boss.
(b) He's her brother.
(c) He once had a romance with her.
(d) He's her landlord.
6. What evidence from Leonardo does Eve have tested?
(a) Drugs in Leonardo's possession.
(b) The cut on Leonardo's arm and his bloody clothing.
(c) Videotape from Leonardo's security camera.
(d) Leonardo's gun and fingerprints.
7. What is Justin Young's profession?
(a) He's a race car driver.
(b) He's a tennis pro.
(c) He's an actor.
(d) He's a brain surgeon.
8. Which of the following statements does not describe Jake Casto?
(a) Wheat-colored hair, tanned face, and bottle-green eyes.
(b) A sun-bleached cowboy.
(c) Long, straight nose and sly dimple.
(d) Short and unattractive.
9. What is Eve going shopping for at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) A new car.
(b) A wedding dress.
(c) A new apartment.
(d) A pair of shoes.
10. What does Leonardo do in Eve's office in Chapter 5?
(a) He faints.
(b) He pretends to be a cop.
(c) He breaks a vase on Eve's desk.
(d) He steals evidence from Eve's desk.
11. What does Eve observe on Mavis's hand during their call?
(a) An engagement ring.
(b) A mole.
(c) A bandage.
12. Why is Eve called to the chief's office concerning the Pandora and Boomer homicides?
(a) The chief wants a progress report on both cases.
(b) Casto wants the cases moved to his department's jurisdiction.
(c) The chief thinks Eve is doing a lousy job on the cases.
(d) Peabody wants to be primary investigator for both cases.
13. Whose computer does Eve use at the end of Chapter 3 to analyze the blue powder from Boomer's room?
(b) Peabody's office computer.
(c) Roarke's unlicensed and illegal one.
14. Whose fashion show does Jerry Fitzgerald want to give her support to now that Pandora is dead and unable to support it?
15. What weapon was used to kill Pandora?
(a) A rope.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A silver walking stick with a handle shaped like a wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements does not describe Boomer's room?
2. What term does Mavis use in Chapter 7 to describe a jail cell?
3. Which of the following is not an amenity found in Roarke's home?
4. What does the fact that Dickie Berenski's computer is unable to identify one of the components of the drug found in Boomer's room indicate about that component?
5. What is Mavis's reaction when Eve tells her Leonard has confessed to Pandora's murder?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)