|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eve find in Boomer's room in the same place where she finds the blue powder?
(a) A box of stolen jewels.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A gun.
(d) A sealed disc.
2. Why do Mavis's lawyers advise her to resume her relationship with Leonardo?
(a) To trick Leonardo into confessing to her.
(b) To distract her while Eve searches for the real killer.
(c) To keep her thinking positively and prevent her depression.
(d) To add a sympathy & romance factor in the public awareness.
3. What is Paul Redford's relationship to Pandora?
(a) He is her lover and business partner.
(b) He is her father.
(c) He is her landlord.
(d) He is her agent.
4. Where do Eve and Peabody find Jake Casto when they return to the police station after meeting with Dickie Berenski in Chapter 8?
(a) With Commander Whitney.
(b) In Peabody's office sitting at her desk.
(c) In Eve's office sitting at her desk.
(d) At the coffee pot in the employee lounge.
5. Where does Mavis suggest that Leonardo and Eve meet?
(a) At Eve's office at the police station.
(b) At Leonardo's apartment.
(c) In Roarke's apartment.
(d) At the Zigzag Club.
6. Whose parents are Free-Agers?
7. Which fellow police officer helps Eve investigate Pandora's homicide?
(a) Commander Whitney.
8. What is in Roarke's holoroom?
(a) Hundreds of videogames.
(b) Sculpture and other works of art.
(c) Expensive paintings.
(d) Home movies.
9. What does Roarke serve Eve when she comes home late in Chapter 7 after a grueling day arresting and booking Mavis?
(a) A hamburger and fries.
(b) Eggs and tea.
(c) Steak and a baked potato with wine.
(d) Lobster and caviar.
10. Where in Boomer's room do Eve and her partner find a blue powder that turns out to be an illegal substance, i.e. a drug?
(a) In the closet.
(b) On top of the kitchen cabinets.
(c) Under the mattress.
(d) In the freezer.
11. Whose fashion show does Jerry Fitzgerald want to give her support to now that Pandora is dead and unable to support it?
12. What does Casto call Peabody in Chapter 8?
(d) Commander Pea.
13. What unpleasant memories does the sight of the body in the morgue in Chapter 2 bring back to Eve?
(a) Memories of her father abusing her as a child.
(b) Memories of a fight she was in with a criminal she pursued.
(c) Memories of a previous murder she investigated.
(d) Memories of a fellow officer's death.
14. Who in Chapter 4 claims that Pandora was high on drugs the night she died?
15. What does Pandora do for a living?
(a) She's a tennis player.
(b) She's a writer.
(c) She's a teacher.
(d) She's an interplanetary model.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Eve called to the chief's office concerning the Pandora and Boomer homicides?
2. Which of the following amenities is not found in Roarke's home gym?
3. What is Roarke's relationship with Pandora?
4. Who is Summerset?
5. What does Leonardo do in Eve's office in Chapter 5?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)