Short Answer Questions Key
1. In what city does Immortal in Death occur?
2. In what year is Immortal in Death set?
3. In the novel's opening line, what does the protagonist say is murder?
4. What is Eve going shopping for at the beginning of Chapter 1?
A wedding dress.
5. Which of the following statements does not describe Eve's fiance Roarke?
Blonde hair and green eyes.
6. What kind of childhood has Eve had?
Miserable and abusive.
7. Why does Eve visit Soho in Chapter 1?
To meet a dress designer her friend Mavis recommends.
This section contains 5,573 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)