Short Answer Key
1. In what city does Immortal in Death occur?
2. In what year is Immortal in Death set?
3. In the novel's opening line, what does the protagonist say is murder?
4. What is Eve going shopping for at the beginning of Chapter 1?
A wedding dress.
5. Which of the following statements does not describe Eve's fiance Roarke?
Blonde hair and green eyes.
6. What kind of childhood has Eve had?
Miserable and abusive.
7. Why does Eve visit Soho in Chapter 1?
To meet a dress designer her friend Mavis recommends.
8. What is the relationship between Mavis and Leonardo?
They are romantically involved with each other.
9. What does Leonardo say in Chapter 1 will make Eve look like a goddess?
The bronze silk wedding gown he designs.
10. What does Eve ask Leonardo at the end of...
This section contains 3,147 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)