1. In what city does Immortal in Death occur?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
2. In what year is Immortal in Death set?
3. In the novel's opening line, what does the protagonist say is murder?
(a) Playing raquetball.
(b) Navigating through New York traffic.
(c) Getting married.
(d) Wearing high heeled shoes.
4. What is Eve going shopping for at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) A wedding dress.
(b) A new apartment.
(c) A new car.
(d) A pair of shoes.
5. Which of the following statements does not describe Eve's fiance Roarke?
(a) Faint Irish accent.
(b) Blonde hair and green eyes.
(c) Killer blue eyes and thick black hair.
(d) Strong face and poet's mouth.
6. What kind of childhood has Eve had?
(a) One of illness and frequent hospitalization.
(b) Happy and prosperous.
(c) Miserable and abusive.
(d) One filled with poverty.
7. Why does Eve visit Soho in Chapter 1?
(a) To pursue a police investigation.
(b) To meet a dress designer her friend Mavis recommends.
(c) To look for a new apartment.
(d) To visit an old boyfriend.
This section contains 5,573 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)