1. In what city does Immortal in Death occur?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
2. In what year is Immortal in Death set?
3. In the novel's opening line, what does the protagonist say is murder?
(a) Wearing high heeled shoes.
(b) Playing raquetball.
(c) Getting married.
(d) Navigating through New York traffic.
4. What is Eve going shopping for at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) A wedding dress.
(b) A pair of shoes.
(c) A new car.
(d) A new apartment.
5. Which of the following statements does not describe Eve's fiance Roarke?
(a) Strong face and poet's mouth.
(b) Killer blue eyes and thick black hair.
(c) Blonde hair and green eyes.
(d) Faint Irish accent.
6. What kind of childhood has Eve had?
(a) Happy and prosperous.
(b) One of illness and frequent hospitalization.
(c) Miserable and abusive.
(d) One filled with poverty.
7. Why does Eve visit Soho in Chapter 1?
(a) To visit an old boyfriend.
(b) To pursue a police investigation.
(c) To meet a dress designer her friend Mavis recommends.
(d) To look for a new apartment.
This section contains 5,573 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)