1. In what city does Immortal in Death occur?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
2. In what year is Immortal in Death set?
3. In the novel's opening line, what does the protagonist say is murder?
(a) Wearing high heeled shoes.
(b) Playing raquetball.
(c) Navigating through New York traffic.
(d) Getting married.
4. What is Eve going shopping for at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) A new apartment.
(b) A pair of shoes.
(c) A wedding dress.
(d) A new car.
5. Which of the following statements does not describe Eve's fiance Roarke?
(a) Faint Irish accent.
(b) Strong face and poet's mouth.
(c) Killer blue eyes and thick black hair.
(d) Blonde hair and green eyes.
6. What kind of childhood has Eve had?
(a) Miserable and abusive.
(b) Happy and prosperous.
(c) One filled with poverty.
(d) One of illness and frequent hospitalization.
7. Why does Eve visit Soho in Chapter 1?
(a) To look for a new apartment.
(b) To visit an old boyfriend.
(c) To pursue a police investigation.
(d) To meet a dress designer her friend Mavis recommends.
This section contains 5,573 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)