• Set in New York City in 2058, Immortal in Death by J. D. Robb the story involves the fashion industry, with top models vying for a source of Immortality, a drug that guarantees a fountain of youth with the annoying side effect of being highly addictive and eventually fatal.
• Just one dose of Immortality is enough to kill, but for some, the main effects of the drug are worth the risks.
• Eve Dallas, a Lieutenant in the New York City Police Department, Homicide Division, is getting married to a man known only by the single Irish name of Roarke.
• Eve promises her friend, Mavis, to meet with a designer Mavis knows to have a wedding dress designed specifically for her.
• Since Mavis is not known for her taste either in music or clothing, Roarke is very afraid of what Eve's dress will look like after her wild...
This section contains 4,360 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)