|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Michel and his wife choose to move in the spring?
(a) They hope the fresh air will help Marceline's recovery.
(b) They want to get away to another country.
(c) So someone else can take care of Marceline.
(d) They think the social life will boost Marceline's spirits.
2. Michel befriends another of Bocage's sons. What is his name?
3. How many men are sent to clear out some of the trees on the family estate?
4. What city do Michel and his wife move to in Part 2, Chapter 2?
5. Who is poaching at Michel's family estate?
(a) Alcide and Marceline.
(b) Charles and Michel.
(c) Bocage and Michel.
(d) Alcide and Michel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who coughs up blood in Part 3?
2. According to Michel's friend in Part 2, Chapter 2, having possessions gives a man...
3. Why does Marceline immediately dislike Michel's new friend in Part 2, Chapter 2?
4. Which boy -- now a man-- is still attractive to Michel?
5. Where does Michel want to go when leaving the family estate?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)