|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Marceline feel that she is dispensable to Michel?
(a) She reads his thoughts in a letter he has written.
(c) He tells her that she is.
(d) His impassive stare when she talks about her symptoms.
2. Where has the 18-year-old man (in Part 2, Chapter 1) been working before returning to Michel's family estate?
(a) In a church.
(b) In a commune.
(c) At an experimental farm.
(d) At an animal treatment facility.
3. What does Michel think when the prostitute tells him why she thinks he stays in Tunis?
(a) He dismisses the thoughts of a prostitute.
(b) He thinks she might be right.
(c) He denies her accusations.
(d) He knows she is wrong.
4. What is the stolen item that is returned to Michel?
5. Where do Michel and Marceline's travels take them in Part 3?
(a) Spain, Switerland, and France.
(b) South America and North America.
(c) Italy, Switzerland, and North Africa.
(d) Italy, Spain, and South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What distracts Michel once he begins concentrating on his academics again?
2. Which friend does Michel see when leaving his classroom one day?
3. Who denies the request to have the person stay on at the estate instead of leaving in the autumn?
4. Why does Marceline immediately dislike Michel's new friend in Part 2, Chapter 2?
5. What activities do Michel and his new male friend enjoy together in Part 2, Chapter 1?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)