|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Michel seek the help of his friends?
(a) He can't decide on his next course of action and he needs to confess.
(b) He needs help making travel arrangements.
(c) He is being tried for murder and needs them as character witnesses.
(d) He has no more money left.
2. What is "poaching?"
3. Where does Michel want to go when leaving the family estate?
(c) South America.
4. What is the time span between the death in Part 3 and the meeting of Michel with his friends?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three years.
5. Why do Michel and his wife choose to move in the spring?
(a) They hope the fresh air will help Marceline's recovery.
(b) They think the social life will boost Marceline's spirits.
(c) They want to get away to another country.
(d) So someone else can take care of Marceline.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, which hotel do Michel and Marceline stay in upon reaching their final destination?
2. Which two friends are both irreverent and disdainful of Parisian society?
3. Who is Charles' father?
4. When does Michel walk away from Marceline?
5. When do Michel and his wife depart for their new destination?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)