|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose homosexual tendencies are surfacing stronger in Part 2, Chapter 1?
2. What city do Michel and his wife move to in Part 2, Chapter 2?
3. What impacts Michel's feelings about the social activities of their life in Part 2, Chapter 2?
(a) He was embarassed by Marceline at one gathering.
(b) The inane conversations and trivial commitments.
(c) He has never liked socializing.
(d) He is money-hungry and loves the attention.
4. Why does Michel get angry with Bocage?
(a) For no reason.
(b) Bocage told him to mind his own business.
(c) Bocage fired a man that Michel was attracted to.
(d) Bocage made a pass at Marceline.
5. Which two friends are both irreverent and disdainful of Parisian society?
(a) Michel and Charles.
(b) Charles and Bocage.
(c) Charles and Motkir.
(d) Menalque and Michel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Michel no longer attracted to Charles?
2. Who coughs up blood in Part 3?
3. What is the stolen item that is returned to Michel?
4. What impacts Marceline's feelings about the social activities of their life in Part 2, Chapter 2?
5. What new hobby does Michel develop after returning to the family's country estate?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)