|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose homosexual tendencies are surfacing stronger in Part 2, Chapter 1?
2. What city do Michel and his wife move to in Part 2, Chapter 2?
3. Which character believes that each joy and sorrow must be abandoned immediately to make room for the next new thing?
4. Who runs errands for Michel every day?
5. Why isn't Michel attracted to Charles' brother?
(a) Because he is too old.
(b) Because he is ugly.
(c) Because he is too young.
(d) Because he has curly hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What distracts Michel once he begins concentrating on his academics again?
2. How does Michel feel about Marceline's news?
3. Where does Michel spend most of his night after leaving the Moorish cafe?
4. Which boy -- now a man-- is still attractive to Michel?
5. Where does Michel want to go when leaving the family estate?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)