|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Michel no longer attracted to Charles?
(a) Because Charles has let his hair grow out.
(b) Because he is not as muscular as before.
(c) Because he seems more noble and less like a peasant.
(d) He doesn'l like his mustache.
2. Which is an example of alliteration?
(a) "The leaves drift aimlessly."
(b) "The autumn was advancing."
(c) "Autumn was kicking summer out the door."
(d) "The nights melted."
3. Michel befriends another of Bocage's sons. What is his name?
4. How does Michel think travel will affect his wife?
(a) The exertion will likely kill her.
(b) It will improve her health.
(c) It will make her stronger.
(d) It will be a nice treat.
5. In Part 2, Chapter 3, which character misses dinner due to illness?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Michel resolve the jealousy?
2. In Part 3, which hotel do Michel and Marceline stay in upon reaching their final destination?
3. Whose sister is a prostitute?
4. Who denies the request to have the person stay on at the estate instead of leaving in the autumn?
5. What is the time span between the death in Part 3 and the meeting of Michel with his friends?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)