|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who returns a stolen item to Michel?
2. How does Michel sum up his thoughts on his marriage?
(a) It is "the next best thing."
(b) It is "like being hunted and trapped."
(c) It is "bliss."
(d) It is "rest for a man who is not tired."
3. In Part 2, Chapter 3, where does Michel prefer to sleep?
(a) On the floor.
(b) In the barn.
(c) At a hotel.
(d) In his bed.
4. What does the caretaker try to explain to Michel?
(a) The estate and tenant farm operations.
(b) How to plant the crops.
(c) How to harvest the crops and fruit.
(d) How to budget for the estate.
5. What do Michel and his friend do during their visit?
(a) Think of ways for Michel to leave his wife.
(b) Stay up all night drinking wine and talking.
(c) Walk together in a shady park.
(d) Tour the family estate one last time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose sister is a prostitute?
2. In Part 2, Chapter 3, which character misses dinner due to illness?
3. Does Michel love his wife?
4. What activities do Michel and his new male friend enjoy together in Part 2, Chapter 1?
5. Who is Charles' father?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)