|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who denies the request to have the person stay on at the estate instead of leaving in the autumn?
2. Who dies in Part 3?
3. What does Michel think when the prostitute tells him why she thinks he stays in Tunis?
(a) He dismisses the thoughts of a prostitute.
(b) He knows she is wrong.
(c) He thinks she might be right.
(d) He denies her accusations.
4. Which boy -- now a man-- is still attractive to Michel?
5. What is the time span between the death in Part 3 and the meeting of Michel with his friends?
(a) Three years.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Michel spend most of his days after learning Marceline's news?
2. Why do Michel and his wife choose to move in the spring?
3. What is "poaching?"
4. Who is poaching at Michel's family estate?
5. Which is an example of personification?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)