|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Michel no longer attracted to Charles?
(a) Because Charles has let his hair grow out.
(b) Because he is not as muscular as before.
(c) He doesn'l like his mustache.
(d) Because he seems more noble and less like a peasant.
2. Which two friends are both irreverent and disdainful of Parisian society?
(a) Charles and Motkir.
(b) Charles and Bocage.
(c) Menalque and Michel.
(d) Michel and Charles.
3. Who must leave the family estate when autumn arrives?
4. What is the name of the18-year-old man Michel meets in Part 2, Chapter 1?
5. Who denies the request to have the person stay on at the estate instead of leaving in the autumn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city do Michel and his wife move to in Part 2, Chapter 2?
2. How does Michel spend most of his days after learning Marceline's news?
3. What is "poaching?"
4. Who dies in Part 3?
5. Is Michel interested in what the caretaker tries to explain?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)