|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who catches Michel and the prostitute in bed and gets jealous?
2. Who has been assigned a diplomatic duty in another country?
3. When does Michel walk away from Marceline?
(a) When she yells at him.
(b) When she tells him she doesn't love him.
(c) When she asks him to pray for her.
(d) When she tells him she knows his secret.
4. Is Michel interested in what the caretaker tries to explain?
(a) Yes, he appreciates the man's time.
(b) Yes, but he doesn't comprehend it easily.
(c) No, but he pretends to be so he won't hurt the man's feelings.
(d) No, and he tells the man to never mind.
5. Where do Michel and Marceline's travels take them in Part 3?
(a) Spain, Switerland, and France.
(b) Italy, Spain, and South Africa.
(c) South America and North America.
(d) Italy, Switzerland, and North Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which boy -- now a man-- is still attractive to Michel?
2. What do Michel and his friend do during their visit?
3. In Part 2, Chapter 3, where does Michel prefer to sleep?
4. What impacts Marceline's feelings about the social activities of their life in Part 2, Chapter 2?
5. According to Michel's friend in Part 2, Chapter 2, having possessions gives a man...
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)