|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the stolen item that is returned to Michel?
2. In Part 2, Chapter 3, which character misses dinner due to illness?
3. What is the name of the18-year-old man Michel meets in Part 2, Chapter 1?
4. What new hobby does Michel develop after returning to the family's country estate?
(a) Collecting spring insects.
(b) He likes to watch the workers.
(d) He likes to feed the animals.
5. Which two friends are both irreverent and disdainful of Parisian society?
(a) Charles and Motkir.
(b) Charles and Bocage.
(c) Michel and Charles.
(d) Menalque and Michel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is El Kantara located?
2. Where does Michel want to go when leaving the family estate?
3. Who has convulsions?
4. Who must leave the family estate when autumn arrives?
5. How does Michel think travel will affect his wife?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)