|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Michel no longer attracted to Charles?
(a) Because Charles has let his hair grow out.
(b) Because he seems more noble and less like a peasant.
(c) Because he is not as muscular as before.
(d) He doesn'l like his mustache.
2. Who has convulsions?
3. Which character believes that each joy and sorrow must be abandoned immediately to make room for the next new thing?
4. According to Michel's friend in Part 2, Chapter 2, having possessions gives a man...
(a) A sense of security.
(b) Something to be proud of.
(c) A false sense of security.
(d) Something to pay more taxes on.
5. Why does Michel seek the help of his friends?
(a) He can't decide on his next course of action and he needs to confess.
(b) He is being tried for murder and needs them as character witnesses.
(c) He needs help making travel arrangements.
(d) He has no more money left.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies in Part 3?
2. Who runs errands for Michel every day?
3. Which two friends are both irreverent and disdainful of Parisian society?
4. Who returns a stolen item to Michel?
5. Where has the 18-year-old man (in Part 2, Chapter 1) been working before returning to Michel's family estate?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)