|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By accepting the job he was offered in Part 1, Chapter 9, Michel is showing his desire once again toward...
(a) To start a new life.
(b) To hang out with young boys.
(c) To make changes in his physical appearance.
(d) Intellectual pursuits.
2. With his new attitude at the end of Part 1, Chapters 5-7, how does Michel view each day?
(a) With dread and concern.
(b) With fear of his secret being discovered.
(c) With anticipation that leads to ulcers.
(d) With anticipation of a new joy.
3. What surprises Michel about the work he and his father do together?
(a) How little they are paid.
(b) Nothing -- Michel runs the show.
(c) The wealth they accumulate.
(d) How much more work remains.
4. Which character do we learn in Part 2, Chapter 2, has taken a recent trip to Biskra?
5. At the end of Part 1, Chapter 3, who is Michel's favorite boy?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Michel realize he's never had a break from his studies?
2. How does Michel feel on his last night in Biskra?
3. What startles the boy who comes to play in Michel's hotel room?
4. What do Michel and his friend do during their visit?
5. Why does Michel's wife walk ahead in their new walking place?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)