|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, Chapter 3, Michel's wife introduces him to a new place to walk. What is this place?
(a) A pathway to an orchard.
(b) A park full of playground equipment.
(c) A shady grove of gardens.
(d) A grove of cypress trees.
2. Where do Michel and his wife shop on their honeymoon?
3. What does Michel's wife think about her husband's new persona?
(a) She is mildly unnerved.
(b) She is excited.
(c) She doesn't mind as long as he's still got plenty of money.
(d) She hates it and becomes very angry.
4. How long do Michel and his wife stay at the hotel while he recuperates?
(a) About six months.
(b) About four weeks.
(c) Amost a year.
(d) About four months.
5. What sound does Michel hear as he approaches the town on foot in Part 1, Chapter 8?
(a) A ship's whistle.
(b) His wife's cries for help.
(c) A train approaching.
(d) A carriage bearing down on the road.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Michel feel about Marceline's news?
2. How does Michel receive notification of his job offer in Part 1, Chapter 9?
3. To how many friends does Michel confess?
4. Who gathers to see Michel on his daily walks?
5. Who introduces Michel to more boys at the new walking place?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)