|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the main character's story introduced in the book?
(a) By his wife.
(b) By himself.
(c) With a letter.
(d) By a young boy.
2. With his new attitude at the end of Part 1, Chapters 5-7, how does Michel view each day?
(a) With fear of his secret being discovered.
(b) With anticipation that leads to ulcers.
(c) With anticipation of a new joy.
(d) With dread and concern.
3. What startles the boy who comes to play in Michel's hotel room?
(a) Michel's collection of skulls.
(b) Michel's ghastly appearance.
(c) Michel's father.
(d) Michel's wife.
4. At the end of Part 1, Chapter 7, Michel begins to see his life with...
(a) Joy instead of shame.
(b) Shame instead of joy.
(c) Joy instead of fear.
(d) Fear instead of joy.
5. Where do Michel and his wife shop on their honeymoon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who meets Michel and his wife when they arrive at the family estate?
2. Michel ghostwrites books for...
3. In Part 1, Chapter 8, who completes driving the carriage into town?
4. Why does Michel sunbathe nude and explore the craggy area?
5. How does Michel greet his friends once they are inside his house?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)