|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two friends are both irreverent and disdainful of Parisian society?
(a) Menalque and Michel.
(b) Michel and Charles.
(c) Charles and Bocage.
(d) Charles and Motkir.
2. In Part 1, Chapter 9, where do Michel and his wife decide to visit before going home?
(a) Rome and Florence.
(b) Normandy and Paris.
(c) Sorrento and London.
(d) Baskra and Tunisia.
3. What is the name of the country estate Michel and his wife decide to visit in Part 1, Chapter 9?
(a) La Marinara
(b) La Moriniere.
(c) La Millionaire.
(d) La Molinaire.
4. In Part 1, Chapter 8, who completes driving the carriage into town?
(a) Michel's wife.
(b) A young boy.
(d) The carriage driver.
5. When does Michel walk away from Marceline?
(a) When she tells him she doesn't love him.
(b) When she asks him to pray for her.
(c) When she tells him she knows his secret.
(d) When she yells at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the information Michel receives in the mail regarding his illness show him?
2. In Part 1, Chapter 8, who collapses in front of Michel?
3. Who expresses concern about the expenditures of the new furnishings in Part 2, Chapter 2?
4. What is the stolen item that is returned to Michel?
5. What does the last traveler to Biskra learn about Michel there?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)