|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says they know Argan from "head to toe"?
(a) The new doctor.
(d) Mr. Purgon.
2. Before the doctor ceremony, what does Argan look at?
(a) His accounts ledger.
(b) His medicine bottles.
(c) His daughters face.
(d) His face in a mirror.
3. Whom does Toinette say is too young to know if they love or hate?
(a) Thomas Diaforus.
4. Once the new doctor leaves, who discusses the resemblance of the doctor to Toinette?
(a) Toinette, Beralde and Argan.
(b) Toinette, Argan and Punchinello.
(c) Beralde, Argan and Beline.
(d) Mr. Purgon, Beline and Beralde.
5. What new profession does Beralde suggest for Argan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What three characters discuss the arrival of the new doctor?
2. Whom does Beline tell to stop making a fuss?
3. Who says, "I don't like the idea at all"?
4. In Act 3, Scene 12, what does Toinette promise Argan before she leaves the room?
5. How is the similarity between the doctor and Toinette explained?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)