|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beralde believe all achievements require?
(a) An inner wisdom.
(b) A strong imagination.
(c) An ordeal.
(d) A substantial payment.
2. What is the announced profession of the visitor that arrives after Mr. Purgon leaves?
(a) A gypsy.
(b) An apothacary.
(c) A music teacher.
(d) A doctor.
3. Who says, "Dead as mutton"?
4. Who says, "I don't like the idea at all"?
5. Who says "I came to find you, sir. I thought you might be lost"?
(b) Thomas Diaforus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the new doctor call "the worst doctor in Paris, with two exceptions"?
2. What does the new doctor tell Toinette he is not certain of?
3. Who tells Argan he must do as Angelique wishes, now that she has proven herself?
4. In Act 3, Scene 21, whom does Toinette announce has appeared in the doorway?
5. What new profession does Beralde suggest for Argan?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)