|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Argan say is "extraordinary" about the new doctor?
(a) The doctors resemblance to Toinette.
(b) The doctors medicine.
(c) The doctors resemblance to Beralde.
(d) His brothers attitude.
2. In Act 3, Scene 19, who does Toinette tell to quickly lie down?
3. Whom does Toinette believe loves Argan with all her heart?
4. Where does Toinette say the new doctor is from?
5. What action does the medical faculty do when entering Argan's room?
(a) They examine Argan's medicines.
(b) They take Argan's pulse.
(c) They circle Argan.
(d) They lift Argan up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Argan glad to have learned about Beline?
2. What subject does Beralde bring up once the new doctor is gone?
3. What does Argan decide that Angelique must be?
4. Whom does Beline say is caterwauling?
5. Who says, "Et, quod erat demonstratum"?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)