Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Toinette believe loves Argan with all her heart?
2. What does Beralde believe all achievements require?
(a) An ordeal.
(b) An inner wisdom.
(c) A substantial payment.
(d) A strong imagination.
3. How does Toinette describe Argan's house?
(a) As old.
(b) As rambling.
(c) As dirty.
(d) As musty.
4. In Act 3, Scene 16, to prove Beline's love, what does Toinette ask Argan to pretend?
(a) To hate Beline.
(b) To be a music teacher.
(c) To be healthy.
(d) To be dead.
5. Why does Toinette say the new doctor has not returned?
(a) He is lost.
(b) Belarde offended him.
(c) Argan offended him.
(d) He was called away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the new doctor leave to speak to?
2. Whom does the new doctor refer to as both charming and pretty?
3. In Act 3, Scene 21, whom does Toinette announce has appeared in the doorway?
4. Where does Toinette eventually get Argan's glass of water?
5. What is the announced profession of the visitor that arrives after Mr. Purgon leaves?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)