|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once the new doctor leaves, who discusses the resemblance of the doctor to Toinette?
(a) Toinette, Argan and Punchinello.
(b) Mr. Purgon, Beline and Beralde.
(c) Beralde, Argan and Beline.
(d) Toinette, Beralde and Argan.
2. Who calls for Toinette after Beralde hides?
3. Who says, "Oh my dear Mistress, such a disaster"?
4. What does Beralde tell Argan is an answer to his prayers?
(a) The new doctor.
(b) Such a trusted servant.
(c) Such obedient daughters.
(d) His wife.
5. Who says, "I don't like the idea at all"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the new doctor tell Toinette he is not certain of?
2. Whom does Toinette say is too young to know if they love or hate?
3. What does Beralde believe all achievements require?
4. Whom does Beline say is caterwauling?
5. When Beline asks "What about him?", to whom is she referring?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)