|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 8, how does Toinette describe the visitor coming to see Argan?
(a) As a lost soul.
(b) As handsome and honest.
(c) As resembling Toinette.
(d) As a merchant.
2. Whom does Beline tell to stop making a fuss?
3. Who is hiding when Angelique discovers her father in his chair?
4. Who says, "I don't like the idea at all"?
5. Who says they know Argan from "head to toe"?
(a) Mr. Purgon.
(c) The new doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 16, to prove Beline's love, what does Toinette ask Argan to pretend?
2. Why does Angelique say she cannot marry Cleante?
3. When Beline asks "What about him?", to whom is she referring?
4. What does Beralde believe all achievements require?
5. What language does Beralde say the doctor ceremony will be in?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)