|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 21, whom does Toinette announce has appeared in the doorway?
2. What does the new doctor tell Toinette he is not certain of?
(a) Argan's illness.
(b) The laws of Paris.
(c) The location of his coachman.
(d) The location of Argan's door.
3. What country is the setting of the play?
4. Who says, "And you have your daughters"?
5. In Act 3, Scene 17, what does Argan fear is a dangerous activity?
(a) Pretending to hate Beline.
(b) Pretending to be healthy.
(c) Pretending to be a music teacher.
(d) Pretending to be dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "When the surgeon comes, send him away."?
2. How does Toinette describe Argan to Angelique?
3. Whom does Argan fear might die of shock?
4. Whom does the new doctor name as the two worst doctors in Paris without exception?
5. What does Toinette say that Beline would never do to Argan?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)