|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Argan say is "extraordinary" about the new doctor?
(a) The doctors medicine.
(b) The doctors resemblance to Toinette.
(c) His brothers attitude.
(d) The doctors resemblance to Beralde.
2. When Beline asks "What about him?", to whom is she referring?
(a) Thomas Diaforus.
(b) Mr. Bonnefoy.
3. Who calls for Toinette after Beralde hides?
4. What does Argan wish after Beline leaves the room?
(a) That Beline was dead.
(b) That he was dead.
(c) That the doctor was there.
(d) That his first wife was alive.
5. Whom does Toinette say works a miracle?
(b) Mr. Purgon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Don't talk such drivel"?
2. What does the new doctor tell Toinette he is not certain of?
3. What does Beralde tell Argan is an answer to his prayers?
4. What does Angelique say would bring happiness to everyone?
5. What character is disguised as a doctor?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)