|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Toinette believe loves Argan with all her heart?
2. How does Toinette describe Argan to Angelique?
(a) As a hypochandriac.
(b) As wealthy old codger.
(c) As a poor dear loving father.
(d) As a foolish old man.
3. Who calls for Toinette after Beralde hides?
4. Who says, "Dead as mutton"?
5. The new doctor is the second person to use a disguise in the play. Who is the first?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the new doctor call "the worst doctor in Paris, with two exceptions"?
2. How old does Argan think the new doctor is?
3. Whom does the new doctor name as the two worst doctors in Paris without exception?
4. Who comments on all the mysterious doors in Argan's home?
5. In Act 3, Scene 20, why is Angelique most distressed?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)