|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 12, what reason does Toinette give for needing to leave the room?
(a) The doctor is calling her.
(b) She is afraid Argan is contagious.
(c) She needs to get pen and paper.
(d) She has work to do.
2. Who says, "Oh my dear Mistress, such a disaster"?
3. Who does not want to be thought a fool?
4. Who says, "Don't talk such drivel"?
5. What does Toinette say that Beline would never do to Argan?
(a) Set a trap for him.
(b) Have an affair.
(c) Steal his money.
(d) Lie to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "When the surgeon comes, send him away."?
2. What does Beline ask Toinette to help her conceal?
3. Who says, "And you have your daughters"?
4. Why does Toinette say the new doctor has not returned?
5. Whom does Toinette say are "like two sweethearts"?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)