|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Argan say he wishes Angelique to go to a nunnery?
2. Where does Toinette say Argan's dinner is located?
(a) In the dining room.
(b) In his room.
(c) At the market.
(d) In the oven.
3. How does the new doctor refer to Thomas Diaforus?
(a) As a handsome man.
(b) As an excellent physician.
(c) As a worthy son-in-law.
(d) As a half-wit.
4. Who says, "And you have your daughters"?
5. What country is the setting of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What enrages Beralde even more than Argan's imaginary illnesses?
2. Who does Beralde send to fetch the faculty?
3. Who says, "Oh my dear Mistress, such a disaster"?
4. Where does Toinette say the new doctor is from?
5. What is Argan glad to have learned about Beline?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)