|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 16, to prove Beline's love, what does Toinette ask Argan to pretend?
(a) To hate Beline.
(b) To be dead.
(c) To be healthy.
(d) To be a music teacher.
2. Whom does the new doctor refer to as both charming and pretty?
(d) The gypsy's
3. Whom does Toinette say is cold and stark?
4. Whom does Toinette say works a miracle?
(a) Mr. Purgon.
5. Who says, "Don't talk such drivel"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What action does the medical faculty do when entering Argan's room?
2. Whom does Argan fear might die of shock?
3. What does Beralde tell Argan is an answer to his prayers?
4. Before the doctor ceremony, what does Argan look at?
5. What does Argan say is "extraordinary" about the new doctor?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)