|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beralde tell Argan is an answer to his prayers?
(a) The new doctor.
(b) Such obedient daughters.
(c) His wife.
(d) Such a trusted servant.
2. Before the doctor ceremony, what does Argan look at?
(a) His accounts ledger.
(b) His daughters face.
(c) His medicine bottles.
(d) His face in a mirror.
3. What does Angelique say would bring happiness to everyone?
(a) If she married Cleante.
(b) If Toinette would stop crying.
(c) If Beline was disinherited.
(d) If she could bring Argan back to life.
4. In Act 3, Scene 12, what reason does Toinette give for needing to leave the room?
(a) She is afraid Argan is contagious.
(b) She needs to get pen and paper.
(c) The doctor is calling her.
(d) She has work to do.
5. Who states that taking pulses is what all doctors do?
(d) The new doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toinette say that Beline would never do to Argan?
2. Whom does Toinette believe loves Argan with all her heart?
3. What is Argan glad to have learned about Beline?
4. Who reassures Argan that the new doctor's disappearance is nothing to worry about?
5. Whom does the new doctor name as the two worst doctors in Paris without exception?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)