|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the similarity between the doctor and Toinette explained?
(a) As a figment of Argan's imagination.
(b) It is not explained.
(c) As a long lost brother.
(d) As a freak of nature.
2. Whom does Toinette say works a miracle?
(b) Mr. Purgon.
3. Who says, "Dead as mutton"?
4. What does Argan wish after Beline leaves the room?
(a) That he was dead.
(b) That Beline was dead.
(c) That the doctor was there.
(d) That his first wife was alive.
5. Who says, "Oh my dear Mistress, such a disaster"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks the new doctor his age?
2. Whom does the new doctor name as the two worst doctors in Paris without exception?
3. Through the use of non-verbal communication, what does Toinette try to tell Angelique?
4. Who says, "I don't like the idea at all"?
5. What three characters discuss the arrival of the new doctor?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)