|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 20, why is Angelique most distressed?
(a) That Beline will inherit Argan's fortune.
(b) That Argan died while angry at her.
(c) That Argan died alone.
(d) That Argan died without changing his will.
2. Who says, "And you have your daughters"?
3. Who is hiding when Angelique discovers her father in his chair?
4. Who says they know Argan from "head to toe"?
(a) The new doctor.
(c) Mr. Purgon.
5. What does Beralde believe all achievements require?
(a) An ordeal.
(b) An inner wisdom.
(c) A strong imagination.
(d) A substantial payment.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 8, how does Toinette describe the visitor coming to see Argan?
2. In Act 3, Scene 17, what does Argan fear is a dangerous activity?
3. Who reassures Argan that the new doctor's disappearance is nothing to worry about?
4. What does Argan wish after Beline leaves the room?
5. Whom does the new doctor call "the worst doctor in Paris, with two exceptions"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)