|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the new doctor call "the worst doctor in Paris, with two exceptions"?
(a) Mr. Diaforus.
(b) Mr. Bellafoy
(c) Mr. Purgon.
(d) Thomas Diaforus.
2. What body parts does the new doctor suggest Argan have removed?
(a) A leg and a finger.
(b) An arm and a leg.
(c) An eye and a leg.
(d) An arm and an eye.
3. In Act 3, Scene 12, what does Toinette promise Argan before she leaves the room?
(a) That she will find Angelique.
(b) That she will return with the doctor.
(c) That she will not be rude to him.
(d) That she will bring him a glass of water.
4. Whom does Toinette say is cold and stark?
5. How does Beline refer to Argan's illnesses?
(a) As necessarry.
(b) As endless.
(c) As worrisome.
(d) As heartbreaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Argan that he should listen to the new doctor's advice?
2. Who says, "When the surgeon comes, send him away."?
3. Who comments on all the mysterious doors in Argan's home?
4. What does the new doctor tell Toinette he is not certain of?
5. What language does Beralde say the doctor ceremony will be in?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)