|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is hiding when Angelique discovers her father in his chair?
2. Whom does Beline say is caterwauling?
3. Once the new doctor leaves, who discusses the resemblance of the doctor to Toinette?
(a) Beralde, Argan and Beline.
(b) Mr. Purgon, Beline and Beralde.
(c) Toinette, Argan and Punchinello.
(d) Toinette, Beralde and Argan.
4. Whom does Beline tell to stop making a fuss?
5. The new doctor is the second person to use a disguise in the play. Who is the first?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who states that taking pulses is what all doctors do?
2. Whom does Argan say "stick together like leeches"?
3. Who says, "Dead as mutton"?
4. While waiting for the new doctor to return, which of Argan's daughters is not present?
5. Who says, "Et, quod erat demonstratum"?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)