|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beline ask Toinette to help her conceal?
(a) Argan's money.
(b) Argan's death.
(c) Argan's medications.
(d) Her true feelings towards Argan.
2. Whom does Argan say "stick together like leeches"?
3. Where does Beralde say the faculty is meeting?
(a) In Paris.
(b) In the house next door.
(c) In the town hospital.
(d) In his home town.
4. Through the use of non-verbal communication, what does Toinette try to tell Angelique?
(a) That Beralde is hiding.
(b) That Beline is in the next room.
(c) That Cleante is hiding.
(d) That Argan is not really dead.
5. The new doctor is the second person to use a disguise in the play. Who is the first?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "When the surgeon comes, send him away."?
2. What body parts does the new doctor suggest Argan have removed?
3. To whom does Argan say he wishes Angelique to go to a nunnery?
4. How old does Argan think the new doctor is?
5. What does Toinette say that Beline would never do to Argan?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)