|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 13, whom does Toinette say to the new doctor that he will find waiting inside?
(b) Mr. Purgon.
2. Who says, "I don't like the idea at all"?
3. In Act 3, Scene 16, whom does Toinette say just arrived home and is coming to the room?
(a) Mr. Purgon
4. Why does Angelique say she cannot marry Cleante?
(a) Because he is poor.
(b) She loves Thomas Diaforus.
(c) She cannot get her father's consent.
(d) Because he's only a music teacher.
5. Whom does Beline say is caterwauling?
Short Answer Questions
1. What three characters discuss the arrival of the new doctor?
2. Who asks the new doctor his age?
3. Who tells Argan he must do as Angelique wishes, now that she has proven herself?
4. How long does the new doctor tell Argan to remain resting in his room?
5. What does the new doctor tell Toinette he is not certain of?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)