|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Argan wish after Beline leaves the room?
a) That his first wife was alive.
b) That he was dead.
c) That Beline was dead.
d) That the doctor was there.
2. Whom does Toinette say are "like two sweethearts"?
a) Mr. Bellafoy and Beline.
b) Argan and Beline.
c) Mr. Diaforus and Thomas Diaforus.
d) Angelique and Cleante.
3. Who states that Angelique's music master is called out of Paris?
4. Why does Toinette say the new doctor has not returned?
a) Argan offended him.
b) Belarde offended him.
c) He is lost.
d) He was called away.
5. In Act 1, Scene 11, who startles Toinette by...
This section contains 482 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)