Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person taking many prescriptions?
2. As the play beings, which character does Argan chastise aloud, but is not present in the room?
3. What is Argan adding up in the beginning of the play?
4. Who is Argan calling for when he shouts "Come quick. I'm dying!"?
5. Who is the person pretending to have an ankle injury?
6. This person arrives before Toinette can leave to find them.
7. This person has something important to tell Angelique toward the beginning of the play.
8. Who is told to wait with Angelique for an announcement?
9. In Act 1, Scene 3, who leaves the room saying "Back in a minute"?
This section contains 3,670 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)