|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Toinette describe Argan's house?
(a) As musty.
(b) As rambling.
(c) As old.
(d) As dirty.
2. Whom does Toinette thank for creating Thomas Diaforus?
(b) His father.
(c) French society.
(d) Good fortune.
3. What does Beralde believe about Argan's illnesses?
(a) That they soon will kill Argan.
(b) That he will have the same illness.
(c) That they will infect Argan's household.
(d) They they are imaginary.
4. How does Beralde believe that Angelique's husband should be chosen?
(a) By a singing contest.
(b) By Beline's decision.
(c) By mutually agreed match.
(d) By her fathers decision.
5. What does Mr. Purgon instructed Argan to eat?
(a) Cakes and pies.
(c) Roasted meat.
(d) Boiled meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the gypsy's dressed that accompany Beralde?
2. Why is Argan angry with his brother?
3. This person has something important to tell Angelique toward the beginning of the play.
4. How many francs does Argan have hidden in his room?
5. What character is disguised as a doctor?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)