|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Fleurant's profession?
(a) A music teacher.
(b) An apothecary.
(c) A notary.
(d) A doctor.
2. What does Mr. Purgon instructed Argan to eat?
(b) Cakes and pies.
(c) Boiled meat.
(d) Roasted meat.
3. In Act 3, Scene 12, what does Toinette promise Argan before she leaves the room?
(a) That she will return with the doctor.
(b) That she will not be rude to him.
(c) That she will bring him a glass of water.
(d) That she will find Angelique.
4. Which two characters speak of Angelique's "ordained" meeting?
(a) Beline and Cleante.
(b) Toinette and Beline.
(c) Angelique and Cleante.
(d) Angelique and Toinette.
5. Whom does the new doctor refer to as both charming and pretty?
(c) The gypsy's
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beline's relation to Angelique?
2. What is Mr. Bonnefoy's profession?
3. Which character wears a nightcap?
4. How is the similarity between the doctor and Toinette explained?
5. To whom does Argan promise Angelique's hand in marriage?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)