|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Argan wish his fortune to go to upon his death?
(a) His children.
(b) His servant.
(c) His wife.
(d) His doctor.
2. Who is scolded for aggravating Argan?
3. What does Beline say she cannot live without?
(a) Her step children.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her inheritance.
(d) Her lover.
4. What country is the setting of the play?
5. Whom does Argan say "stick together like leeches"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the speech that Thomas Diaforus mistakenly delivers to Angelique actually intended for?
2. What profession does Argan believe is best for a future son-in-law?
3. What body part does Mr. Diaforus believe that Argan's illness stems from?
4. Why does Toinette say the new doctor has not returned?
5. How does Toinette describe Argan's house?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)