|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "When the surgeon comes, send him away."?
2. Who says "I came to find you, sir. I thought you might be lost"?
(a) Thomas Diaforus.
3. What does Argan think of the gypsy song?
(a) He dislikes it very much.
(b) He likes it very much.
(c) He has no opinion.
(d) He thinks it is simple.
4. Why does Beralde call Argan a fool?
(a) For believing the obvious lies of Mr. Purgon.
(b) For hiding money in his rooms.
(c) For putting up with Toinette's insolence.
(d) For marrying Angelique to an idiot.
5. Whom does Toinette say is cold and stark?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Beline bring to Argan's house?
2. How does Toinette describe Argan's house?
3. What character is disguised as a doctor?
4. What does Beline say she cannot live without?
5. What does Argan do after hearing the gypsy song?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)