|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Beline bring to Argan's house?
(a) Thomas Diaforus.
(b) Mr. Purgon.
(c) Mr. Bonnefoy.
2. How does Toinette describe Argan's house?
(a) As old.
(b) As musty.
(c) As rambling.
(d) As dirty.
3. How does Mr. Fleurant express his anger towards Beralde?
(a) By threatening to tell Beline.
(b) By striking him.
(c) By remaining silent.
(d) By threatening to tell Mr. Purgon.
4. Whom does Toinette thank for creating Thomas Diaforus?
(a) Good fortune.
(c) His father.
(d) French society.
5. Who is told to wait with Angelique for an announcement?
(d) Louison .
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Argan wish after Beline leaves the room?
2. What does Beralde ask Argan to do in front of the apothecary?
3. In Act 3, Scene 17, what does Argan fear is a dangerous activity?
4. What character is disguised as a doctor?
5. What is Argan glad to have learned about Beline?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)