|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Argan tell Angelique she cannot do until the wedding ceremony?
(a) Speak to him.
(b) Have a music lesson.
(c) Speak to Toinette.
(d) Leave the house.
2. Who accuses Toinette of upsetting her master?
(a) Mr. Fleurant.
(b) Thomas Diaforus.
3. What character is disguised as a doctor?
4. Which character wears a nightcap?
(a) Thomas Diaforus.
5. Who says they know Argan from "head to toe"?
(c) Mr. Purgon.
(d) The new doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who states that Angelique's music master is called out of Paris?
2. Whom does Toinette see talking to themselves?
3. What does Beralde believe about Argan's illnesses?
4. What is Mr. Fleurant's profession?
5. Who is Beralde's brother?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)