Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following ways is not one of the ways O'Brien and Bates get through the holidays?
(b) Attending a strip tease
(d) Taking a 3-day leave
2. What happens to Alpha Company as they are half way across the marsh?
(a) They hit a Viet Cong soldier with their armored vehicles
(b) Hit by rocket-propelled grenades
(c) Surrounded by peasants revolting against their treatment
(d) Run into a mine field
3. Courage without wisdom is what, according to O'Brien's interpretation of Plato?
(a) Showing an inability to follow through
(c) Not true courage
(d) A sign of weakness
4. Who orders the village to be searched after they find a Viet Cong rifle?
(b) Captain Johansen
(d) Mad Mark
5. Which of the following is not an accurate description of guerrilla warfare?
(d) Operates in small groups
Short Answer Questions
1. What stands in the center of the refugee camp?
2. Where does O'Brien sleep?
3. How do the soldiers take vengeance?
4. What do the women of the camp spend their days doing?
5. Which of the following characters replaces Captain Johansen?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)