|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What consumes Major Callicles?
(c) Sense of right and fairness
(d) My Lai scandal
2. Which of the following is the best synonym for treacherous as used in the following sentence?
The coral reefs and sandy beaches are a treacherous paradise.
3. What does the letters AWOL stand for?
(a) Away Without Leave
(b) Absent Without Leave
(c) Absent While on Leave
(d) Away While on Leave
4. How much are the refugees paid for each death?
5. Which of the following is O'Brien's boss at camp LZ Gator?
(a) Major Callicles
(b) Captain Johansen
(c) Mad Mark
(d) Captain Smith
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does O'Brien sleep?
2. Which of the following describes how the scout feels about going on the march with the soldiers?
3. Which of the following is not an accurate description of guerrilla warfare?
4. What do the women of the camp spend their days doing?
5. Which of the following is the best definition of a scout?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)