|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alpha company come across in chapter twelve?
(a) Safe place to rest for the night
(b) Previously unknown of beach
(c) Injured Viet Cong female soldier
(d) Hidden mine field
2. Where does O'Brien go for R&R soon after he starts at LZ Gator?
3. How do the prisoners sleep?
(a) On the ground bound together by ropes
(b) Tied to a tree
(c) They are forced to stay awake
(d) In a make shift jail
4. What does Captain Johansen tell O'Brien he would rather be than anything else?
5. Which of the following is the best definition of a scout?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women of the camp spend their days doing?
2. Which of the following is not an accurate description of guerrilla warfare?
3. What does O'Brien acquire just after Alpha Company gets a new commander?
4. Which of the following terms does not accurately describe Captain Smith?
5. What is Alpha Company looking for on their marches in chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the major difference between Captain Johansen and Mad Mark as O'Brien sees it?
2. Why is the white first sergeant fragged?
3. How would you classify Major Callicles mental state?
4. How have things changed for Alpha Company?
5. What similarity to the soldiers' situation does the Captain draw for the scout?
6. Why does Major Callicles try to humiliate O'Brien?
7. What happens to the old men after they are tied to the tree all night?
8. What accident occurs which kills or injures dozens of refugees?
9. What surprised the soldiers about the way the female Viet Cong soldier died?
10. How does O'Brien feel about his new job?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)