|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what event is Major Callicles asked to leave the base camp permanently?
(a) Taking Drugs
(b) Burning down a brothel
(d) Harassing the soldiers
2. In which part of her body had she been shot?
3. How do the soldiers take vengeance?
(a) Hiding in the jungle
(b) Setting fire to villages
(c) Setting up their own mine fields
(d) Raping any women
4. Which of the following is the best definition of a scout?
5. O'Brien believes that Johansen is the perfect guard for what?
(b) Platonic Republic
(c) Any army
(d) Him (O'Brien)
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following phrases is why O'Brien decides that Johansen is a real leader?
2. In what do the Viet Cong hide the booby-trapped grenades?
3. What happens to Alpha Company as they are half way across the marsh?
4. Which type of mine would detonate under vehicles?
5. Which emotion term best describes how the scout feels after leaving the Captain and being refused leave?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)