Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapter 1, Days
1. What are the soldiers constantly fighting to find?
2. What do the soldiers often do on the long routine marches that sometimes alerts the enemy to their location?
3. What do the soldiers do that provokes a few Viet Cong hiding in the jungle to open fire before disappearing into the jungle?
4. Describe how the soldiers feel during the fire fight.
Short Essay Question - Chapter 2, Pro Patria
5. Describe the backdrop for O'Brien's upbringing.
6. After he starts his interest...
This section contains 829 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)