1. Which of the following is not an accurate description of the days in O'Brien's company?
Spent marching in formation
2. What is the name of O'Brien's company?
3. What does humping mean in military lingo?
4. Which term means to march with items such as a pack or some military supplies?
5. Which of the following is not a synonym for spry?
6. Which of the following characters often spends time telling jokes?
7. Which of the following is a synonym for "Charlie"?
8. Which of the following is the best definition for insurgent?
A person who rebels against authority
9. From which area are the insurgents?
This section contains 3,760 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)