|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, My Lai in May.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does O'Brien feel in chapter thirteen?
2. Which of the following is a term used to describe a hand grenade?
3. Which of the following is a synonym for the term raucous as it is used to describe the bus ride to basic training?
4. Which person with whom O'Brien meets seems more interested in dandruff than his views on the war?
(c) Drill sergeant
(d) Battalion commander
5. When is O'Brien due to report for basic training?
(a) End of the summer
(b) Beginning of the spring
(c) End of the fall
(d) Middle of the winter
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person with whom O'Brien meets to share his opposition to the war curses regularly?
2. Why do the Vietnamese boys follow the soldiers?
3. In what way does O'Brien classify himself?
4. Which of the following is the best descriptor for the transition which O'Brien faces with daily life in Vietnam from his previous life?
5. On which peninsula does chapter eleven occur?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)