|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, My Lai in May.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of notice does O'Brien receive?
2. Which of the following presidents is not referred to in this chapter?
3. Which of the following is the best descriptor for the transition which O'Brien faces with daily life in Vietnam from his previous life?
4. Which of the following best describes how O'Brien feels about the war?
(a) It is wrong
(b) It is right
(c) It is too far away
(d) It needs to end quickly
5. Which of the following is the best definition of the term shorn as used in the following sentence? Everyone is sober, shaven and shorn after raising their hands and reciting an oath.
(a) Deprived of something
(b) Closely guarded
(d) Short hair cut
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person with whom O'Brien meets to share his opposition to the war curses regularly?
2. Which of the following best describes what O'Brien is afraid of?
3. When does O'Brien execute his plan to desert infantry training?
4. Why do the Vietnamese boys follow the soldiers?
5. How do the soldiers take vengeance?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)